Two Germans Arrested In Murder Of Businessman

webfact

4 hours ago, Pharoticus said:

I've said this before: if you stay within the law in Thailand and avoid bargirls and others foreigners, you should be safe. 

When meeting foreigners, be VERY cautious. Many or most of them are liars, crooks, scammers, perverts, mentally disturbed, psychopaths / sociopaths, drug addicts, etc. 

Never believe what foreigners tell you. Play it cool. If the foreigner is telling you the truth about his current or former career, it'll become evident soon enough. Don't rush into new friendships or stupid business deals. 

In almost all cases, avoid business deals with Thais. Keep yourself to yourself and you won't go wrong. 

Be happy! Enjoy Thailand.  

Which of the group of near do wells  do you fit into

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Ralf001 said:

He got chopped while still breathing ?

I think so, i saw one of those garden cutters with the evidence too, so suspect they first did fingers or toes.

Maybe he died by accident from torture when the money wasn't enough.

Dumb and dumber regardless, just kidnapping him would been less jail.

20 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

I think so, i saw one of those garden cutters with the evidence too, so suspect they first did fingers or toes.

Maybe he died by accident from torture when the money wasn't enough.

Dumb and dumber regardless, just kidnapping him would been less jail.

you have a vivid imagination, photo i saw fingers still intact

5 hours ago, renaissanc said:

The murderers clearly don't watch Thai TV News programmes because if they did, they would know that there are CCTV cameras all over the place. They make it easy for the Police to find criminals. ... Just to think that they did this for money, which doesn't make you happy. Now they will spend 20 years in a Hell-hole Thai jail. When they are released they will be broke and unemployed, and maybe homeless and friendless too. With honesty they might have been able to earn the money they got within a few months or a year anyway.

I, for one, hope they never get out of jail.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, redwood1 said:

The freezing is the strange part of this story......Why the heck would anyone want to freeze a body?

I thought a good idea, can wait as long as you like for the dust to settle...????

• Thumbs Up 1

Olaf gets a feature in the Thai Daily News today

spacer.png

MR OLAF THORSTEN BRINKMANN

Briefly . . .

"Mr Olaf is well known among Germans who run gray businesses ...  if a German wants to live in Thailand and do business in Pattaya, he will have to come to Mr. Olaf and pay for protection....  this is important if a German has a warrant for his arrest and wants to hide in Pattaya..."

And Khaosod

spacer.png

Olaf Thorsten Brinkmann was arrested in Bangkok on Tuesday night.

Gen. Surachate Hakparn, Deputy National Police Chief disclosed the suspect’s timeline that the gang had been planning for more than a month and was well prepared. A target was pointed out by the German woman who deceived Mack into the house for property purposes, because they knew that Mack was a rich man.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Darksidedude said:

Mr. Sahruek Kareem Uddin, a Pakistani holding Thai nationality.

how does that work

He applied for Thai citizenship and got it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together, and when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig <deleted>, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

If anybody should know how to dispose of a body ………..

The Outlaws strike again? They ain’t known for singing country songs. 

7 hours ago, Pharoticus said:

I've said this before: if you stay within the law in Thailand and avoid bargirls and others foreigners, you should be safe. 

When meeting foreigners, be VERY cautious. Many or most of them are liars, crooks, scammers, perverts, mentally disturbed, psychopaths / sociopaths, drug addicts, etc. 

Never believe what foreigners tell you. Play it cool. If the foreigner is telling you the truth about his current or former career, it'll become evident soon enough. Don't rush into new friendships or stupid business deals. 

In almost all cases, avoid business deals with Thais. Keep yourself to yourself and you won't go wrong. 

Be happy! Enjoy Thailand.  

And if you're very welathy, don't go flashing it around everywhere you go. 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together, and when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig <deleted>, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

Sick

2 hours ago, gomangosteen said:

Olaf gets a feature in the Thai Daily News today

spacer.png

MR OLAF THORSTEN BRINKMANN

Briefly . . .

"Mr Olaf is well known among Germans who run gray businesses ...  if a German wants to live in Thailand and do business in Pattaya, he will have to come to Mr. Olaf and pay for protection....  this is important if a German has a warrant for his arrest and wants to hide in Pattaya..."

And Khaosod

spacer.png

Olaf Thorsten Brinkmann was arrested in Bangkok on Tuesday night.

Gen. Surachate Hakparn, Deputy National Police Chief disclosed the suspect’s timeline that the gang had been planning for more than a month and was well prepared. A target was pointed out by the German woman who deceived Mack into the house for property purposes, because they knew that Mack was a rich man.

No need to pay the db now

Pakistani – Thai Suspect in Murder of Hans Peter Mack Arrested in Kanchanaburi

S__257810439-1-669x420.jpg

A team from the Region 2 Police led by Major General Teerachai Chamnanmor arrested the last suspect, Mr. Sahruk Kareem Uddin, 27, a Pakistani national with Thai citizenship.

Full story: https://aseannow.com/topic/1300490-third-suspect-in-murder-of-german-businessman-nabbed-in-kanchanaburi/?do=findComment&comment=18200536