Russian foreign minister arrives in Phuket

webfact

FM Don has been super busy during the last few weeks in his care-taker role. Meetings with China, Russia, Myanmar (2x + allegedly meeting with ASSK).

I can't figure out if he's cleaning up commitments the Prayut regime made? Or making new ones which will hobble the next government.

On 7/17/2023 at 10:35 AM, Jingthing said:

Every war is different.

i'm not going to defend U.S. foreign policy in those places (which I was against anyway).

A completely different topic. 

Just an attempt to shut down this topic. 

Not at all.

people in glass houses.

• Sad 1

21 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Geez...  Did you not notice my emphasis on your choice of the word "global"?    So which "global" ban?   Here's a clue...there is no "global ban" on anything relating to Russia...not even "all kinds of commodities".

One thing we learn as soon as anyone starts with politics, it's to never try to convince the stupid, only those with a brain that they want to listen. 

On 7/17/2023 at 8:24 AM, HOOD Robin said:

Read too much MSM ?  ????

I've seen the guy say it lol.. He's also said a lot of other stuff specifically about the UK which was too nice. To him the UK is a thorn in his paw, a stone in his shoe. 

On 7/17/2023 at 2:37 PM, anchadian said:

The link says "Furthermore, the two parties also exchanged views on regional and global issues, such as the situations in the Asia-Pacific region, Ukraine, and Myanmar." but says absolutely nothing about those viewpoints. What exactly is going through these two men's minds in terms on the murder and destruction in Ukraine and Myanmar? Surely of interest to the news reader not?

The TH FM is seen shaking hands with a war criminal, says more about the TH FM than the criminal.

10 hours ago, Digitalbanana said:

The link says "Furthermore, the two parties also exchanged views on regional and global issues, such as the situations in the Asia-Pacific region, Ukraine, and Myanmar." but says absolutely nothing about those viewpoints. What exactly is going through these two men's minds in terms on the murder and destruction in Ukraine and Myanmar? Surely of interest to the news reader not?

The TH FM is seen shaking hands with a war criminal, says more about the TH FM than the criminal.

I wonder if Putin's charming cut off of grain shipments from Ukraine which will starve Africa and other regions came up. I bet the house it didn't. 

• Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I wasn't trying to convince you of anything, just asking a question about your false claim of a "global ban" on Russia.

I'm talking about you, I don't need to try to convince you or anything ????

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

War criminals are never on the right side of history. Putin will be judged as have other war criminals.

According to 2/3 of the world Putin is not a criminal, if anything the criminals are the others

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, fleccer said:

According to 2/3 of the world Putin is not a criminal, if anything the criminals are the others

He has an international arrest warrant out for him. Do you deny he deliberately or negligently targeted civilians and that his troops raped, murdered and looted thousands?

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

He has an international arrest warrant out for him. Do you deny he deliberately or negligently targeted civilians and that his troops raped, murdered and looted thousands?

Don't feed the troll

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, fleccer said:

it's not because they are more numerous to be wrong that they are necessarily right ...

4 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Obviously never bothered you to know why Putin did what he did. Apparently you are fully unaware of what the Ukrainian did in Donbass through the past 8 years against the Russian civil population
 Informed yourself  then

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, fleccer said:

Obviously never bothered you to know why Putin did what he did. Apparently you are fully unaware of what the Ukrainian did in Donbass through the past 8 years against the Russian civil population
 Informed yourself  then

It doesn't matter to me why his troops raped and killed so many civilians. All that matters to me is that he did it. There can be no mitigating circumstances. THe Ukrainians have done very little in the Donbass region since 2014 since they haven't been in control. Speaking of the Donbass, there's still the little matter of the downed Malaysian aircraft.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

29 minutes ago, fleccer said:

Informed yourself  then

Obviously never bothered to inform yourself about how Russia fomented armed separatist movements in Eastern Ukraine after they illegally stole Crimea. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

It doesn't matter to me why his troops raped and killed so many civilians. All that matters to me is that he did it. There can be no mitigating circumstances. THe Ukrainians have done very little in the Donbass region since 2014 since they haven't been in control. Speaking of the Donbass, there's still the little matter of the downed Malaysian aircraft.

Do you evaluate the seriousness of a carnage based on the number of victims? However this discussion is becoming sterile and useless with those who are stuffed with Atlanticist propaganda

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, fleccer said:

Do you evaluate the seriousness of a carnage based on the number of victims? However this discussion is becoming sterile and useless with those who are stuffed with Atlanticist propaganda

What are you trying to tell us Komrad?