16-year-old Thai Street Racer Races Away from Chonburi Police and Crashes into Minivan

webfact

6 minutes ago, Chainsaw said:

.....And thoughts, don't forget thoughts. They help just as much as prayers do. ????

No thoughts from me, or any prayers either, prats like this are a danger to everyone, if we're lucky he may not be able to ride ever again.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

34 minutes ago, petermik said:

Karma got him........

you beat me to it 555

Karma always works on funny different ways, there is an old saying

you can run, but you can't hide

No matter what you do, you can't escape the consequences that you are trying to avoid. I know you took money from me. You can run, but you can't hide—I'll find you eventually.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, JoePai said:

Learnt his lesson the hard way

At the time of report still in coma.

After seeing the picture I was surprised he survived the crash at all.

Follow up?

Guess no.

10 hours ago, steven100 said:

we pray for the poor boy and hope he makes it through this terrible accident.  we also pray that he grows up and realizes how dangerous his actions were and we hope he learnt a valuable lesson.

Well i for one will not be praying, and I doubt you will either. I doubt he will ever grow up (assuming he survives,) and I doubt he has learnt anything form this experience

• Sad 2

18 minutes ago, Harsh Jones said:

Here's another 40+ year old who forgot what it was like to be 16. Life changing injuries for the karma of being 16 and trying to beat a cop to the next city bloc in a 3rd world country

Karma can be inherited from previous incarnations allegedly, so he presumably had it coming to him

12 hours ago, NE1 said:

If he hadn't raced away from the police , it wouldn't have happened. 

Don't blame the police because he refused to stop...

Agreed. In the UK the police will rarely ever pursue illegal motorcycle riders or criminals on motorbikes. Supposedly for the safety of the criminal. Due to this, the criminals learned that they can almost certainly evade the law by riding a motorbike. Totally wrong IMO. If they run from the cops they deserve their fate. In the USA they'd probably be shot.

Edited by soi3eddie

42 minutes ago, Harsh Jones said:

Here's another 40+ year old who forgot what it was like to be 16. Life changing injuries for the karma of being 16 and trying to beat a cop to the next city bloc in a 3rd world country

Yeah people should learn some Thai and watch the evening news, nearly every other day there are heart warming tales of the charitable acts selflessly undertaken by these Violent , out of control teenage thugs, who hang around in large aggressive gangs, often "methed " they have no shame in beating others senseless 10 onto one.  and have little or no fear of the police , when in their gangs, but when alone or caught  they revert back to mummys boys and cry like babies.

Fortunately their tears go largely  unnoticed by the authorities here, but do seem to strike a chord with some members on here, Strange in my opinion

15 minutes ago, soi3eddie said:

Agreed. In the UK the police will rarely ever pursue illegal motorcycle riders or criminals on motorbikes. Supposedly for the safety of the criminal. Due to this, the criminals learned that they can almost certainly evade the law by riding a motorbike. Totally wrong IMO. If they run from the cops they deserve their fate. In the USA they'd probably be shot.

The uk police are certainly no longer the police force by which others can  judged. ober run with wokeness on one hand and staffed by a mixture of violent thugs, sex offenders, and wanna be social workers tainted by lefty universities, A quota system ensures that  merit can often be overruled by ethnicity or race in their craving for diversity. and any rank over chief inspector is a political position and nothing to do with catching bad guys, and everything to do with a political agenda

Kids run rings round them, there are even police no go areas, Stick yourself to  a motorway   and cause chaos they generally  only stand and watch but if you misgender a trans person they will turn up mob handed and use excessive force in an instant

2 hours ago, Bday Prang said:

I couldn't care less about the death of somebody I don't know. are you in permanent mourning for everybody that dies?

Yes yes i know it could have been my son and if it had been I would feel differently . But it wasn't and therefore I don't 

No. Nobody is. But this kid just happens to be the subject of this post.  Im not a believer in karma per se but I used to say the same things that you just did until it seemingly had a way of coming back at me. 

Karma can be inherited from previous incarnations allegedly, so he presumably had it coming to him

And you have it coming for these posts. 

Probably drinks and rides at his age now. 

Edited by Harsh Jones
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Harsh Jones said:

He was just a dumb 16 year old having fun. Did you act like a 50 year old when you were 16? He didnt deserve these injuries 

He brought them upon himself surely though....... and potentially it could have been worse, he could have hit others, had a  pillion passenger.....(or 3).... Public roads are not meant to be racetracks for bored kids. 

6 hours ago, Harsh Jones said:

He was just a dumb 16 year old having fun. Did you act like a 50 year old when you were 16? He didnt deserve these injuries 

Sorry, I do not share your opinion.