What was your wife/girlfriend's employment when you first met her? And what is she doing now?

Goat

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Fresh meat mate.

I hear you are from Ubon. 

I would have to say that i have yeilded more from that southern Issan stretch Buriram, Surin, Si Saket and Ubon than from anywhere else.

Very friendly women as I am sure you know.

I have been up that way many times. It has developed quite quickly.

As you told us you have been in LOS for over 40 years, I am surprised you still have the stamina to still go touring for young ladies at your age, unless it is the 'nanny' variety..............................????

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, transam said:

As you told us you have been in LOS for over 40 years, I am surprised you still have the stamina to still go touring for young ladies at your age, unless it is the 'nanny' variety..............................????

Nursing is an underestimated profession

18 minutes ago, bignok said:

I could never marry an ex bargirl. Some guys do, some know, some don't know or pretend not to know. Pretty easy to tell though.

First visited Thailand 85 and 86. Lived there 1998-2018.

Only my thoughts on the bar girl thing is that it's 'too easy' a thing to do, there's no 'value' in doing it. In later years I never bothered.

4 minutes ago, whereyougo said:

Thread is a veiled attempt to shame dudes that took a bar girl as a partner. Of course it's easy to tell. Just look over and if you see very dark skin, home made tatts and near perfect English without schooling then..... 

My friend married one, no tatts, poor English. He said she did it on the street. 

11 minutes ago, whereyougo said:

Thread is a veiled attempt to shame dudes that took a bar girl as a partner. Of course it's easy to tell. Just look over and if you see very dark skin, home made tatts and near perfect English without schooling then..... 

Now you shaming those with prima english and a nice dark skin without higher education ????

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, whereyougo said:

Just facts. No shame in marrying a bar girl as long as one doesn't pretend she is cashier. 

you add factors that should make people suspecious if a lady have been a bar lady or not! Why is it in anyones intereset to figure such out, if not her bf or husband? 

2 hours ago, Andrew65 said:

First visited Thailand 85 and 86. Lived there 1998-2018.

Only my thoughts on the bar girl thing is that it's 'too easy' a thing to do, there's no 'value' in doing it. In later years I never bothered.

its just age catching up with you, coupled with sour grapes

33 minutes ago, whereyougo said:

Just facts. No shame in marrying a bar girl as long as one doesn't pretend she is cashier. 

Oh I don't know, nothing wrong with a bit of role play, but personally I prefer to be a bit more imaginative.

1 minute ago, Bday Prang said:

its just age catching up with you, coupled with sour grapes

No sour grapes at all when the libido has been disappearing anyway. For the last 5 years that I lived in Thailand I never bothered with that stuff.

2 hours ago, whereyougo said:

They don't get dark skin from working in a bar, and I never met a woman yet with homemade tatts that could speak perfect english, including in the UK

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Andrew65 said:

No sour grapes at all when the libido has been disappearing anyway. For the last 5 years that I lived in Thailand I never bothered with that stuff.

"that stuff" ?  more than a whiff of sour grapes to be sure