Renewal of British passport in Chiang Mai

jonwilly

17 hours ago, brommers said:

It took 13 weeks for my renewal in February. Now is the high season for UK tourists travel so there should be a commensurate increase in time taken for renewals. The actual quality of the passport is poor, the front cover immediately warped in the humidity here. But that's what you get when producing the new Brexit freedom passport and using a French production company with a Polish factory. Nice one Boris.

Blame game whine!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, brommers said:

It took 13 weeks for my renewal in February. Now is the high season for UK tourists travel so there should be a commensurate increase in time taken for renewals. The actual quality of the passport is poor, the front cover immediately warped in the humidity here. But that's what you get when producing the new Brexit freedom passport and using a French production company with a Polish factory. Nice one Boris.

I got a new one 18 months ago and there's no problem with it warping, mind you I don't walk around with it every day.

38 minutes ago, roo860 said:

I got a new one 18 months ago and there's no problem with it warping, mind you I don't walk around with it every day.

Bet you don’t take showers with it like Boomers, she takes the rule “keep your passport with you at all times”  very seriously 

• Love It 1