Russian Women Arrested in Phuket for Allegedly Providing Salon and Nail Services

webfact

Chern Talay / Laguna is full of Russian residents, working or not. As Thai staff hardly speaks any Russian and Russians hardly speak any Thai... 1 + 1 makes 2.

Now they can build a bridge, at home. Natasha not smart...

22 minutes ago, Deli said:

Chern Talay / Laguna is full of Russian residents, working or not. As Thai staff hardly speaks any Russian and Russians hardly speak any Thai... 1 + 1 makes 2.

Now they can build a bridge, at home. Natasha not smart...

Same in Rawai, 

2 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

How else are three young Russians going to stay in Thailand and avoid Putin's war machine ?

They could have easily found a holiday bf…or would that be considered taking jobs from Thais as well?

I do not believe in borders and think people should be able to live where they want as long as they follow the rules and do not become a public burden. Here the rules are clear.

Jail, deportation, and banishment in order here no sympathy at all. I have had my fill of the antics of foreign scofflaws dragging us all down 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

I do not believe in borders and think people should be able to live where they want as long as they follow the rules and do not become a public burden. Here the rules are clear.

Jail, deportation, and banishment in order here no sympathy at all. I have had my fill of the antics of foreign scofflaws dragging us all down 

No borders, so where  areyou deporting them to? ????

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Olmate said:

No borders, so where  areyou deporting them to? ????

Whatever country Thai immigration allows them to fly to after they are prosecuted and get the funds required to exit immigration detention. I didn't say borders don't exist. 

As long as they do I just think there should be no limitation to human migration and settlement as long as people follow the rules and laws and do not become a public burden.

12 hours ago, webfact said:

They were allegedly found doing salon and nail services for foreign customers.

Foreign customers ,or the could be thieving ,given local girls more competition

in the sex trade , go after the low hanging fruit .

regards worgeordie

I'm sure they could communicate more with their customers than just: "Hello you...", and "How much you give me?"

I bet Thais could do this kind of work at a lower price, provided that there are enough these days willing to do it at all.

Edited by StayinThailand2much