Inside McCarthy’s sudden warming to a Biden impeachment inquiry

Social Media

6 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

That was both camps to be fair. The top democrats spent 4 years calling Trump illegtimate then lost their minds when the tables were turned. Jeffries, Clinton, Biden, Pelosi and many others denied Trumps legitimate election win. 

Blaming the other side for doing what your own side did first for 4 years is not logical, is it? But it sure is divisive.

Come on! Not that false equivalence B.S. again! The Dems never claimed there had been massive fraud, did not assault the Capitol, did not refuse to certify elections, etc...

Calling Trump illegitimate because he is notably incompetent is quite a different thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

The idea of this impeachment investigation is to gather more pressure for evidence to be made available. Apparently, several requests for information has yielded little, as yet.

That's because there's nothing to yield. A complaint to the FBI would be the appropriate avenue to make accusations of illegality.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, riclag said:

Maybe I’m a bit nostalgic but

truth be told! Imop

The whole purpose is to get the evidence in front of the American people ! Its for them to decide!

Impeachment inquiry is pinnacle ,simply because it forces the media to cover it!

Expect a robust debate with witnesses,Graphics, pictures and video highlights!

I get tired and bored waiting for all the MAGA supporters promises to come to fruition.

They are like the promises of jam tomorrow, but tomorrow never comes. 

Please don't make promises that you cannot keep.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, candide said:

Come on! Not that false equivalence B.S. again! The Dems never claimed there had been massive fraud, did not assault the Capitol, did not refuse to certify elections, etc...

Calling Trump illegitimate because he is notably incompetent is quite a different thing.

It's also yet another off-topic flytrap. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, candide said:

No they did far worse. They falsely accused Trump of treason for colluding with Putin to game the 2016 election and never accepted it. How quickly some have forgotten(or pretend to more like) the Trump Russia collusion hoax and the ridiculous about to be expunged impeachments now we know there WAS a there there.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

No they did far worse. They falsely accused Trump of treason for colluding with Putin to game the 2016 election and never accepted it. How quickly some have forgotten(or pretend to more like) the Trump Russia collusion hoax and the ridiculous about to be expunged impeachments now we know there WAS a there there.

Changing target now?

13 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I thought Trump was the reason for McCarthy’s sudden warming to the idea?

Trump Pleads With Congress to Save Him From Mounting Legal Woes

Donald Trump released a video message Tuesday pleading with Congress to save him from the multiple legal battles he’s currently facing while suggesting he is being targeted simply for winning the 2020 election. 

The demands were soon echoed by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), who took to the House floor Tuesday “demanding” that Congress move to impeach Biden and “expunge” Trump’s “wrongful” two impeachments.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-pleads-with-congress-to-save-him-from-mounting-legal-woes

Nope. Wrong again.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, billd766 said:

First you need proof that the allegations are true, but somehow the investigative committee over the years and hundreds of hours cannot seem to find something that is not there.

If you have the proof then please post it for all to see.

I will, I promise, once the jam clears.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Nice try but the FD1032 and infamous text ARE evidence. BTW Schiffs dream and the half overheard phonecall in a busy restaurant are not sensible pieces of evidence compared to the bank records, emails, texts, witness testimony, IRS agents investigations etc.

Time to get ahead of this mess, Bill. You have been wrong about this since the start.

If I have been wrong from the start where is YOUR evidence and proof of President Biden's guilt?

You make allegations all the time, you throw mud hoping something will stick all the time. Yet the one thing you never do is provide any evidence or proof that can be taken to a prosecutor and to a court.

I have only your biased word and quite frankly that isn't worth anything. In all the time you have been posting on this subject you have yet to deliver even the slightest glimmer of any proof.

Yet you claim, and I quote from your post

" Time to get ahead of this mess, Bill. You have been wrong about this since the start".

Back up your words with admissible evidence and proof and I may believe you.

1 minute ago, nauseus said:

Misleading. Watch it. He is not asking to be saved. 

I'm not going to argue about somebody else's headlines but its the first time I heard him plead with Congress by saying "please investigate". Obviously then he goes off on an unfounded rant full of unsupported accusations.

• Like 2

Just now, SunnyinBangrak said:

ev·i·dence

/ˈevəd(ə)ns/

noun

the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

"the study finds little evidence of overt discrimination"

So by definition and standard use of the word, the FD1031 very much IS evidence.

What it isn't, is conclusive proof. 

actual evidence, not an accusation.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I thought Trump was the reason for McCarthy’s sudden warming to the idea?

Trump Pleads With Congress to Save Him From Mounting Legal Woes

Donald Trump released a video message Tuesday pleading with Congress to save him from the multiple legal battles he’s currently facing while suggesting he is being targeted simply for winning the 2020 election. 

The demands were soon echoed by Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA), who took to the House floor Tuesday “demanding” that Congress move to impeach Biden and “expunge” Trump’s “wrongful” two impeachments.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-pleads-with-congress-to-save-him-from-mounting-legal-woes

The words of a born loser.

Not only did EX president Trump LOSE the electoral college nomination he also LOST the popular vote. 

It matters not how many lies he tells about winning, he LOST fairly and squarely.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trippy said:

Oh we're talking about Trump now? FYI I hope he doesn't even get the nomination, and if he broke the law he should be prosecuted. 

But maybe we shouldn't change the subject so fast, I think we were talking about the Bidens. But I'm sure you still think that Hunters laptop is all just Russian disinformation, and there was Russian collusion with the former President, so there's no convincing you of anything. Open your eyes, stop having tunnel vision, there's always 2 sides of the story.

So let me ask you about the laptop photos which are posted on line and can easily be viewed. Which I have! Did you see anything out of the ordinary that coke heads would take photos of?

• Confused 1

32 minutes ago, billd766 said:

It doesn't matter whether the Democrats believe it or not.

All that is needed is verifiable proof to take to the prosecution.

You do have that proof I hope.

Only the dept of justice can prosecute, congress has no such power.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1