Rudy Giuliani concedes he made 'false' statements about Georgia election workers

Social Media

image.png

The Trump ally's acknowledgment came in a filing Tuesday related to the 2020 election workers' lawsuit about baseless claims of fraud he made against them.

Rudy Giuliani conceded in a court filing Tuesday that he made “false” statements about two Georgia 2020 election workers who are suing him over baseless claims of fraud that he made against them.

“Defendant Giuliani, for the purposes of litigation only, does not contest that, to the extent the statements were statements of fact and other wise actionable, such actionable factual statements were false,” Giuliani wrote in a signed stipulation that he said was intended to “avoid unnecessary expenses in litigating what he believes to be unnecessary disputes.”

Ruby Freeman and her daughter, Wandrea “Shaye” Moss, have said their lives were turned upside down when conspiracy theorists, as well as then-President Donald Trump and his ally Giuliani, claimed they had committed election fraud in the 2020 presidential election. A heavily edited, brief clip of security footage was widely circulated online and by Trump allies as supposed proof.

Once 'America's Mayor', now another shamed consigliere of the mafioso Don who will be soon be thrown under the bus.

If he ever thought he would have problems to get Trump to pay his account he will never get it now, now that he has broken the Omerta 'code of silence'.

Trump once suggested that he has the  'Midas Touch' as an entrepreneur but on the personal level everything he touches 'dies'.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

For the purposes of litigation only.

Because he wants to claim the statements were made and protected under political speech. That does not retract from his admission that they were false:

“Giuliani’s stipulation concedes what we have always known to be true—Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss honorably performed their civic duties in the 2020 presidential election in full compliance with the law; and the allegations of election fraud he and former-President Trump made against them have been false since day one,” their lawyer Michael J. Gottlieb, a partner at Willkie, Farr & Gallagher, said in a statement.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Worth mentioning Mr Giuliani is totally denying claims he concedes he made false statements.

:cheesy::cheesy:

I'll give you this. You never fail to entertain. 

Have you noticed that hid read maga hat has turned white? and no maga? I wonder why? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2023 at 6:00 AM, SunnyinBangrak said:

Worth mentioning Mr Giuliani is totally denying claims he concedes he made false statements.

Maybe you can explain to the judge exactly what Giuliani is claiming?

Federal judge wants Giuliani to clarify ‘incongruous’ and ‘puzzling’ court filing in Georgia defamation case

A federal judge has asked Rudy Giuliani to clarify his “seemingly incongruous and certainly puzzling caveats” in a recent filing in which he appears to admit he made false and defamatory statements about two Georgia election workers in the aftermath of the 2020 presidential election.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/rudy-giuliani-georgia-defamation-lawsuit-b2387991.html

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...

And now Rudy is repeating the same lies in front of TV cameras. I suspect that Rudy has Alzheimers and cannot control himself, nor can he separate fraud from reality.

As usual, he promised to provide evidence to back up his lies, but he never will.

What's worse is that some posters here still believe his lies.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

And now Rudy is repeating the same lies in front of TV cameras. I suspect that Rudy has Alzheimers and cannot control himself, nor can he separate fraud from reality.

As usual, he promised to provide evidence to back up his lies, but he never will.

What's worse is that some posters here still believe his lies.

I saw the clip as well he defamed them yet again on the courthouse steps no less .oh well just another piece of human wreckage left in trumps wake another life destroyed Rudy should have known better 

The defamation trial has begun, but it's more like a public execution of Rudy's reputation. I wonder if his attorneys can stop him from taking the stand?

Any Trump fans here care to admit they still believe Rudy's lies about the Georgia 2020 election? Last I heard, your internet masters were advising you to answer "not sure, I heard some shady stuff occurred". 

Of course, that was Rudy lying about the shady stuff.