If you were looking for a new relationship today what age gap would you aim for and why?

Just now, OneMoreFarang said:

It seems you missed that part in the above post: "Ms. Sukapatana (who is Thai playing a Vietnamese)"

No, didn't miss it. Just making an observation on Vina women ????

16 minutes ago, Hummin said:

My wife thought I had only 45k a month to live for when we first met, and she stayed with me, even we got some few issues in the beginning. Her mom didnt expect anything from me after the first meeting, and we had the first talk about future.

It now some time ago that anybody asked, but I remember some years ago when taxi drivers often ask how much money I make. After some time I settled on telling them I make 40k per month. That was a number which they could still somehow "understand". And most of them had the question: How is it possible to spend 40k per month? Yes mate, it is possible, no problem at all... 

Many girls don't even know how much money they make in a month. They know their "I go with you rate", and that's about it. 

4 hours ago, 0james0 said:

How about a 43 year gap? She works makes her own money and never once has she ever asked me for a single baht. I’m sure most of you here don’t believe it but it’s ok

Nope, but that's OK

21 minutes ago, bignok said:

My friend lives in west. No money on pension. House in her name. I told him with a good lawyer he should get 250k. She offered 120k to go. He keeps changing his mind. Doesnt know what to do. Stay no money in house or force house sale. Been together 20 years. 

Id go if him. She is a miserable rat. He just needs to bargain a good deal.

If he is Australian and contributed significantly or paid for the house he should have no problem getting at least half of that and anything else. Assuming she isn't caring for kids. The courts are fairly practical despite what some say here. 

Just now, Fat is a type of crazy said:

If he is Australian and contributed significantly or paid for the house he should have no problem getting at least half of that and anything else. Assuming she isn't caring for kids. The courts are fairly practical despite what some say here. 

Which is what i told him. Costs about 30k to go to court though.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hummin said:

Agree with most, but this fixation about weight under 50kg, gets me every time! If they are 150cm, okay, but a woman above 160cm, is to skinny when below 50kg.

Anyway, smaller winy, smaller woman makes it look bigger I heard ????

My 11 yr old daughter is 163 cm at 50 kg. She's thin and gangly. One guy mentioned 144 cm which is a midget.

2 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I know this is a place for banter but I wish some guys from late 50's on could have a bit of humility when it comes to women. All these criteria such as 40kg with nothing about the person herself. Posting videos of popstars who would shudder at the thought of old guys showing interest. Good luck but wake up too. 

Ive dated 42kg to 65kgs. I dont care. Its about the fun factor. Either you click or you dont.

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

ALL women are just waiting for their husbands to die.

So might as well take the 25 year old.

60yo guy takes his new hot 25yo wife into his regular boozer.

Barman says, "Cor mate how did you score that one"

Guy replies, "I lied about my age"

Barman says, "Wot, like to said you were 40"

Guy says, "No, I told her I was 93"

No. That is just crazy. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

I know this is a place for banter but I wish some guys from late 50's on could have a bit of humility when it comes to women. All these criteria such as 40kg with nothing about the person herself. Posting videos of popstars who would shudder at the thought of old guys showing interest. Good luck but wake up too. 

Some guys look in the mirror and think about what they can possibly get. And then, when any woman is interested, they go for it - her.

Other guys don't think too much. They just look for the hottest girls and try to get one. And maybe they do get one.

Why think too much?

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

My 11 yr old daughter is 163 cm at 50 kg. She's thin and gangly. One guy mentioned 144 cm which is a midget.

I was the one who mentioned the 144cm girl. I met her in Nana last Friday.

Yes, she was exceptionally short - even for Thai girls.

I could easily lift her with one arm. 

She was cute and nice, and she knew how to dance. The even had C-cup or something in that region. And she was 21 and her English was pretty good.

Almost perfect. 

21 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Men and women are different in many many ways. What's so difficult about accepting that fact?

And if you personally think you would like a 20-year older woman, than go ahead. Maybe you will find a rich one who buys you a car. But please don't expect from all of us to do that. 

???? of course I understand very well. We tend to justify what pleases oneself  - it's just human.

I would like to see a 70 year old man attract a 20 year girl without the money factor. 

It's the money that makes all the difference  - not the male/ female factor. 

23 hours ago, Lacessit said:

There's some law that says I have to be the same age as my GF? A pathetic attempt at trolling.

nope  just mirroring your words...if you are angry or think im trolling look in the "mirror"

so defensive....is there a law that says i cant do the exact same behavior as others do to me?

speaking of pathetic seems to me a weak attempt at finding "love"..but thats just me

feel free to hover mouse over my avatar and click all ignore boxes....truth hurts sometimes

8 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

nope  just mirroring your words...if you are angry or think im trolling look in the "mirror"

so defensive....is there a law that says i cant do the exact same behavior as others do to me?

speaking of pathetic seems to me a weak attempt at finding "love"..but thats just me

feel free to hover mouse over my avatar and click all ignore boxes....truth hurts sometimes

I suggest you watch the film "The Flim-Flam Man" starring George C Scott.

From your posts, IMO you will die alone. I won't.

17 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I suggest you watch the film "The Flim-Flam Man" starring George C Scott.

From your posts, IMO you will die alone. I won't.

I rather die alone than pay someone to cry for me, before they loot all my personal belongings

thanks for the film tip...id suggest Cant Buy me Love....patrick dempsey  80s flix

and some light reading for you

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/in-the-name-love/201102/can-money-buy-you-love#:~:text=Money%2C however%2C can improve our situation in a,basic needs%2C love is often more at risk.

1 minute ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

sorry friend..no time the rain has stopped and i gotta get back to the hustle.....time is money!

One of these days, you may realize the most important things in life are time, and good health. Money is secondary.

1 hour ago, ravip said:

???? of course I understand very well. We tend to justify what pleases oneself  - it's just human.

I would like to see a 70 year old man attract a 20 year girl without the money factor. 

It's the money that makes all the difference  - not the male/ female factor. 

And your point is?

He wouldn't be attracted to her is she wouldn't be 20. So, the age makes the difference.

We are all the sum of our "properties". Maybe a guy wants a girl for property A, and she wants him for property B. Same same, not much different. 

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And your point is?

He wouldn't be attracted to her is she wouldn't be 20. So, the age makes the difference.

We are all the sum of our "properties". Maybe a guy wants a girl for property A, and she wants him for property B. Same same, not much different. 

Possibly, but you can see many couples aging and still in love even after 'property A has gone. I wonder how many women attracted to the money stay if that runs out.

31 minutes ago, sidjameson said:

Possibly, but you can see many couples aging and still in love even after 'property A has gone. I wonder how many women attracted to the money stay if that runs out.

No more money, no more good looks, no more sexy body, no more well paid job, whatever.

Lots of things change over time. And sometimes it's a problem. But sometimes we don't focus on things so much anymore when we get older.

I.e. when I met my gf, she was young and hot. Now she is not young and hot anymore. But I still love her.

But coming back to this thread if we would separate for whatever reason then I would look for young and hot again. But I won't leave my gf now only because another one if younger and hotter. I am still happy with her, even when she changed. I am sure I also changed. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Please publish your research - or any research about that. 

I've seen larger age gaps here, and unless the women are future Oscar winners, they seem smitten.

I have to assume sometimes people just click. Also, sometimes there might be daddy or grand daddy issues. Not for me to say or judge. If it works for them, great.

• Like 1