Pattaya Bar/Go-Go Death Watch

Danderman123

8 hours ago, G_Money said:

Not loads (well occasionally) because I’m not a Cheap Charlie.  

But then some guys don’t have a choice.  Or there just freeloaders.

if occasionally, then you are a cheap charlie under your definition, you're probably one of those highfalutin farang

12 hours ago, G_Money said:

Scuba is not alone.  Coming out of the woodwork now.

You really believe they’re interested in you?  You sound like a newbie.

Been living here 10 years...and I've learned a lot :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, couchpotato said:

That's probably one of the weirdest replies this year.  Ladies drinks are not (and never will be) tamada price (ie: price you are paying)....You've been around long enough to know that.

I am a regular in a very popular bar in LK Metro and I never have paid lady drink prices...in this particular bar they are 140 baht...being a regular quite a few of the girls come for a chat and they know that if I tell them do they want to have a Beer with me it is Tamada...same price as mine...OK now understand?

They have a table outside that usually has... among other drinks...a bottle of Sangsom for the girls whack between themselves...I have on several occasions bought a bottle from 7/11 for them to share....but buy lady drinks no.... that's not me...I leave that to the tourists :thumbsup:

31 minutes ago, petermik said:

I am a regular in a very popular bar in LK Metro and I never have paid lady drink prices...in this particular bar they are 140 baht...being a regular quite a few of the girls come for a chat and they know that if I tell them do they want to have a Beer with me it is Tamada...same price as mine...OK now understand?

They have a table outside that usually has... among other drinks...a bottle of Sangsom for the girls whack between themselves...I have on several occasions bought a bottle from 7/11 for them to share....but buy lady drinks no.... that's not me...I leave that to the tourists :thumbsup:

Sound like a BS story to me but anyway my dad was a police man, so there! 

Edited by Olmate

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

if occasionally, then you are a cheap charlie under your definition, you're probably one of those highfalutin farang

Several and loads are two different categories.

Both surpassed the Cheap Charlie’s that buy none but feel entitled to drool for free.

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

Both surpassed the Cheap Charlie’s that buy none but feel entitled to drool for free.

I pay 69 baht for a draft beer during happy hour in the GoGos...

I would say my 69 baht entitles me to hours of free googling in the GoGos......

If a GoGo does not like it, I will take my 69 baht and go to another GoGo....And the GoGo that did not appreciate me can suffer the financial consequences of losing my 69 baht...

Edited by redwood1

4 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

If a GoGo does not like it, I will take my 69 baht and go to another GoGo....And the GoGo that did not appreciate me can suffer the financial consequences of losing my 69 baht...

I believe you 

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

69 bht is cost price at best, so your costing the go go to let you in, your both losers so thats ok! lol😭

2 hours ago, G_Money said:

I'm buying beer, you don't have to buy LDs to look, are you are newbie? you should talk to the managers, noobs do that

18 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I'm buying beer, you don't have to buy LDs to look, are you are newbie? you should talk to the managers, noobs do that

I talk to no one I don’t know or have vetted before hand.  Especially the cheap charlies sipping on their drink the entire night never buying a lady’s drink drooling over the girls before they go home and <deleted>.

God forbid they actually bar fine and pay the girl.

Newbie?  Not hardly.  Willing to bet I’ve got more time in country than you.

Difference is I have the money to spend.  You don’t.

Edited by G_Money
  • Thumbs Up 1

the number of for rent signs up on units tells me Pattaya has yet to come back from covid 100%
other than that
you pays ya money and you take yo chances...put it all in her name...saves the hassles.

33 minutes ago, G_Money said:

I talk to no one I don’t know or have vetted before hand.  Especially the cheap charlies sipping on their drink the entire night never buying a lady’s drink drooling over the girls before they go home and <deleted>.

God forbid they actually bar fine and pay the girl.

Newbie?  Not hardly.  Willing to bet I’ve got more time in country than you.

Difference is I have the money to spend.  You don’t.

You obviously like talking about money. So you barfine? most of us have moved on and go elsewhere for that. So we've established you occasionally buy LDs so in your book you are a cheap charlie. I don't see guys sipping their drinks, maybe you're hanging around in there for too long

2 hours ago, redwood1 said:

Could this be why gogo's are closing, they're missing your 69 baht for perving at women for 2 hours?

More likely they'd be glad to kick you out and free up the seat for an actual spending customer 

Edited by Pattaya57

16 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

Could this be why gogo's are closing, they're missing your 69 baht for perving at women for 2 hours?

More likely they'd be glad to kick you out and free up the seat for an actual spending customer 

Fun fact: A Go-Go is a French slang term meaning "in abundance"🙂 (I'm sure you're thrilled that I just imparted that nugget of wisdom!?😁).

48 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

You obviously like talking about money. So you barfine? most of us have moved on and go elsewhere for that. So we've established you occasionally buy LDs so in your book you are a cheap charlie. I don't see guys sipping their drinks, maybe you're hanging around in there for too long

Maybe someone else can decipher your post.

Long term effects of a fan room are taking its toll.

Have you considered going back home and looking for work to increase your cash flow?