Pattaya Bar/Go-Go Death Watch

Danderman123

14 minutes ago, RAZZELL said:

I think that will make it 4 plus the hotel, plus the share in the Indian restaurant and the large TV/advertising hoarding. 

Easy to see why - he learnt from Bryan Flowers - but adapted.

Whereas Bryan had "Pattaya Addicts" and "bar crawls" to drive business, Nick has his YouTube Channel NDTVI.

You would be amazed how much this works. A lot of businesses are now "social media channels" with the core business attached!

His "Sunday live broadcast" bring in donations and "drinks".

Similarly, Trevor from "Buzzin Pattaya" opened a Bar in Soi Pothole. I went a few Sundays back and I could just about get a seat. It was rammed!

You have to realise there are are hundreds of thousands of sad sacks who watch YouTube and say "I'm gonna go to that bar and barfine that girl!"

Right...I'm off to look at some bars for sale :wink:

Buzzin has 80k + subscribers on YouTube Dean has 30k + Buzzin must be making decent money. It might all stop as it’s rumoured you might need a Work Permit if you are based in Thailand.

Deans gone quiet on the advertising hoarding, who ever looks at them, Dean said hotel is fully booked Nov/Dec but never mentioned the other months, it is cheap but bordered by a busy road and Soi so sleep could be a problem.

On 7/31/2023 at 7:39 AM, Jumbo1968 said:

Nick Dean has just opened his 3rd bar of 4th bar on Soi 7, it has capacity for 200 customers he said, good luck to him, being the ever pessimist I just can’t see where the customers are going to come from.

There’s a fool wanting to buy a bar. That’s where the customer comes from.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jumbo1968 said:

Buzzin has 80k + subscribers on YouTube Dean has 30k + Buzzin must be making decent money. It might all stop as it’s rumoured you might need a Work Permit if you are based in Thailand.

Deans gone quiet on the advertising hoarding, who ever looks at them, Dean said hotel is fully booked Nov/Dec but never mentioned the other months, it is cheap but bordered by a busy road and Soi so sleep could be a problem.

It's a glorified short time hotel and so cheap you could use it just to get your head down for a powernap.

Ok if you want to go on the pi$$ down Soi 7. 

Edited by RAZZELL

6 hours ago, morrobay said:

A go go like Rodeo Girls that was 

on the Pattayalands would do well today playing R&R with the girls dancing to Brown Sugar. 

They have been tried and failed over the years...Sweethearts on WS comes to mind. The girls don't know or like the music.

35 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

They have been tried and failed over the years...Sweethearts on WS comes to mind. The girls don't know or like the music.

Well the girls sure were dancing to R&R  then. Pattayalands 2000's Before in was Indianized . What could work now is these R&R songs with a Techno beat. Screenshot_2023-08-02-15-22-06-84.thumb.jpg.cf196dbf06287b8d6769e109834818cb.jpg

Edited by morrobay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, 1happykamper said:

Where are you getting this information from? 

Same and only reliable source as the figures used in your graph, Ministry of Sports & Tourism reporting monthly, quarterly and annually on the data compiled by the National Office of Statistics.

Edited by kinyara
edit

On 7/31/2023 at 9:19 AM, Jumbo1968 said:

In Big C they sell 4 small bottles of Chang for฿134 that’s ฿33 a bottle, yes bars have to make a profit but some sell it for ฿100 plus and even more in go go bars.

The bars that sell for Bt.100 plus.

Do you have detailed breakdown of their operating costs you can share with the forum ?

3 minutes ago, Jumbo1968 said:

Do you ?

Iam not the one implying bars that charge Bt100 plus are gouging.

You are but your reply to me tells me you do not so prolly best for you to stop dribbling on about the prices.

Edited by Ralf001

2 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

cough cough buffaloexcrement cough cough

I see you only joined in 2021, i would say would you have little or no knowledge about Pattaya, probably don’t even live here or even in Thailand.

Stop trolling me, what an ignorant reply you posted.

Edited by Jumbo1968

Concerning bar pricing, part of the price considerations is overhead, but there is also the owner's consideration of what the market will bear. Some bars are historically more popular than others, but their prices are higher.

Location is a factor, although a better location may not cost more than a facility in a pooror location.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, RAZZELL said:

Similarly, Trevor from "Buzzin Pattaya" opened a Bar in Soi Pothole. I went a few Sundays back and I could just about get a seat. It was rammed!

Trevor has his new bar on Soi "Pothole".  Does he still have an interest in his other bar?  I don't see him plugging that bar that much anymore.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hanuman2547 said:

Trevor has his new bar on Soi "Pothole".  Does he still have an interest in his other bar?  I don't see him plugging that bar that much anymore.

He never owned it - Steve Acreman - who owns about 6 Gentleman's Clubs owned it and just did a deal to use the name.

1 hour ago, RAZZELL said:

He never owned it - Steve Acreman - who owns about 6 Gentleman's Clubs owned it and just did a deal to use the name.

i kept seeing defamation type posts on Facebook about Buzzin, a few people obviously didn't like him, i wonder what happened to that