Trump charged with four counts over 2020 election

Social Media

3 hours ago, riclag said:

You may have heard the expression that prosecutors can “indict a ham sandwich.”
This reflects the facts that: (1) grand jury proceedings are secret and closed to the public. The defense has no opportunity to present evidence at a grand jury proceeding, challenge the prosecution’s evidence, or present its side of the story. 
https://www.burnhamgorokhov.com/criminal-defense-resources/federal-criminal-process/federal-indictments-faqs

At this point its all political! Accusations by a democrat prosecutor ,hired by a democrat attorney general Garland .

imop

Now onto a hostile DC court system , where  95% of the voters, vote for dems and where the electorate has been told previously by his political  opponent that Trump is like Gobbels a Nazi propagandist !

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/26/joe-biden-trump-joseph-goebbels-422047

None of your quotes comes from the final link, which is from 2020 btw 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, xylophone said:

Humour??? Am I missing something? These bogans obviously believe the nonsense they are spouting! Sad.

Never heard of it before.........but a little Google search has put me right!! Satire at its best and sorry that I didn't know it. Duh!!

But then again as @candide said, "not impossible" with the trump/MAGA IQ and mindset.

You mean it could be that's it was not sarcasm? :biggrin:

Not impossible.

Edited by xylophone
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, sirineou said:

Graham is a boot licker and a reprihensible human deing , every time I see him I am reminded of a caricature represented in comedies about   corrupt politician in the south ????

His moral compass is a weather vane. When he wakes up in the morning  he sticks his thumb  out the window  to see which way the wind blows and whos ass he needs to kiss. 

When he thought McCain was going to be president , he was his best friend , then even though trump was trashing McCain,  when it seemed like trump might win he became trump's best friend. Then when it looked like trump was finished he dumped trump but just as soon as he realised that he was not done  he reversed course and became trump's best friend again. 

Well 'you can quote me lying ted" also said he has got to remain relevant  he just forgot to mention no matter what I do

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

If they were not facts in evidence Sir then the grand jury would never have heard them. 

Oh, my...you're not serious are you?   

"How could you know what areas of the indictment will be confirmed to be "facts"?"

I did not say that I do know which, if any, area of the indictment would prove to be factual!

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Confused 3
  • Thanks 1