Trump charged with four counts over 2020 election

Social Media

9 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Allegations?

Yes, here's one: trump admitted he had highly classified documents at his country club. The DoJ and FBI said the same thing. THAT is illegal. He admitted he had them, though he did offer up a silly excuse (declassified in his mind, had a 'right' to them).

Do you know any others that had classified documents?

Here's a hint - some say this guy might not finish his term in office, an others want to reelect him for another 4 years. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, placeholder said:

As has been repeatedly explained and repeatedly ignored by Trump supportes, it would have to be proven that Biden willfully violated the law. A difficult thing to prove. Where'as in Trump's case, even though he was asked by the National Archives to return the documents immediately, as specified by the law, he refused. The National Archive would have been well with its right to call on the Justice Dept at that juncture. Instead, though, they negotiated for months with Trump. When the documents were finally returned, Trump's attorney attested that all the documents were returned. It was only when the National Archives received informatio that this was a lie and that Trump had actually retained possession of classified documents, that they called in the Justice Dept. Does that clear things up for you?

Not really.  Biden had these documents as VP. VP's aren't entitled to hold classified documents. 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

You bet wrong.

Served the US at various times as a CIA case officer. Gained an MBA from the top biz school in the US, then had a career in finance. I used many of the millions I made setting up an NGO, where I provided medical and dental care, schooling and mentoring to hundreds of underprivileged children. SEt up a program granting microloans for community start-up businesses. ALso, I took zero donations; totally self funded.

Yea, on the govt teat my whole life.

Your vote should definitely count for more than a truck driver's. :sad: 

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Clinton supporters have been holding a grudge and building up an irrational resentment for years. They are so deluded that they think their man is justified in trying to jail his political opponent. They think they are superior to Trump supporter as you highlighted in your 'truck driver' and 'MBA at Harvard' remarks. I'm confused you never mentioned 'Harvard'? 

The great thing about alleging motivesis that such allegations can't be disproven. Of course, they can't be proven either.

2 hours ago, Walker88 said:

I wonder what you cultists believe 'leftist' means?

The US economy consistently performs better under Dems, or "leftists". So does the stock market.

Not a single (R) POTUS has ever NOT presided over the start of a Recession, trump being the latest.

trump inherited 4.8% UE and left with UE at 6.8%. He left a Recession. He caused inflation by adding 41% to the US' accumulated National Debt since 1787, yet trump created that +41% debt in just 4 years. That's $24,000 for every American. Even with that profligacy, he left a Recession. No surprise, of course, coming from a 6-time bankrupt boy born with a silver spoon in his mouth, albeit totally lacking in talent, other than fooling the gullible.

Then the non-leftist trump tried to overthrow American democracy. Not good.

Oh, and those leftist Blue States are the net contributors to the Federal Budget, while the non-leftist Red States are the net takers, or parasites.

non-leftists should get down on their knees and thank the successful leftists for generating the wealth that the mouthbreathing parasitic non-leftists live off.

Ridiculous inclusion of the Covid factor into the numbers yet again. Give it a rest.

• Confused 1