Special counsel to investigate President Biden's son Hunter

Social Media

15 minutes ago, nauseus said:

What? the NYT???  555

This guys crackers.  He was in another thread discussing an article about what Hunter's business associate had said and he wouldn't accept anything from the article being discussed.  He was demanding "court admissible evidence" or nothing could be said!  ????

• Thumbs Up 1

9 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I have repeatedly addressed this issue with specific evidence.

You've shown evidence that there is not and never will be any evidence?  That's some very special evidence.

9 minutes ago, placeholder said:

You've got nothing.

I present evidence for any evidential claim that I make. 

You have nothing.  That's why you responded to someone simply speculating in such a weird way.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, BangkokReady said:

You've shown evidence that there is not and never will be any evidence?  That's some very special evidence.

I have shown extremely strong evidence that strongly undercuts the claims Joe Biden did anything criminal in the case of Burisma. What have the Republicans shown? An FD 1023. Which is a hearsay report. Not something witnessed by the person who made the report. And now they're claiming that they don't actually have to show evidence at all that Biden accepted bribes from Burisma

•  
Edited by placeholder
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

I have shown extremely strong evidence that strongly undercuts the claims Joe Biden did anything criminal in the case of Burisma. What have the Republicans shown? An FD 1023. Which is a hearsay report. Not something witnessed by the person who made the report. And now they're claiming that they don't actually have to show evidence at all that Biden accepted bribes from Burisma

•  

And that proves there is not any evidence that you aren't aware of, nor will there ever be?  That's some killer evidence.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Your gang certainly behave like you do.

I don't believe you.

What does that mean that :"your gang certainly behaves like you do". What is the behavior that indicates I believe or other believe that we wish to shut those who disagree with us down?  I think along with 

"They want the discussion halted.  ????  Scared of something..."

this belongs with your penchant for alleging motives. In other words, making it personal. Because motives may not be able to be proved in this venue, but they can't be disproved either.

5 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

And that proves there is not any evidence that you aren't aware of, nor will there ever be?  That's some killer evidence.

What sort of evidence could there be that disproves absolutely that there won't be? But the evidence against the Republican committee's assertions is very strong, and the evidence they have provided, such as it is, is very weak despite repeated claims that they were about to produce evidence that was very strong. And every tiime they have produced their evidence, it's fizzled. Past form counts. Even Hannity was sceptical of Comer's claims.

12 minutes ago, placeholder said:

What does that mean that :"your gang certainly behaves like you do". What is the behavior that indicates I believe or other believe that we wish to shut those who disagree with us down?  I think along with 

"They want the discussion halted.  ????  Scared of something..."

this belongs with your penchant for alleging motives. In other words, making it personal. Because motives may not be able to be proved in this venue, but they can't be disproved either.

Go through this thread, look at your posts, think about how often you genuinely engage with what people are actually saying, and how many time you simply try to discredit the author or try to "disagree" without really addressing the comment you are replying to.  ????

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, placeholder said:

"It's what can best be characterized as Rorschach speculation. It tells us something about you but nothing about the facts of the case."

Once again, this doesn't address what I actually wrote.  It seems like you want to reply, but don't have anything to say. ????‍♂️

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Once again, this doesn't address what I actually wrote.  It seems like you want to reply, but don't have anything to say. ????‍♂️

Of course it addresses what you wrote. It tells us you believe Biden is guilty but offers no evidence that Biden is actually feeling what you contend he's feeling. It's only based on your belief that he is guilty. Which tells us something about you but nothing about Biden.