Bhumjaithai Wants Srettha Replaced With Paetongtarn

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Srettha, known as personally associated with deposed prime minister Yingluck Shinawatra, has reportedly demanded that nobody in a future cabinet practically assume the same portfolio which they may be assuming for the time being, albeit in a caretaker’s capacity.

Machinations.

Newin Chidchob wants to retain MoT (which his son controls, although he was forced to step down pending investigations) and MoPH, where Anutin rules, and where Cannabis control resides.

IMO keeping control of the same ministries is a VERY bad idea.

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, ikke1959 said:

When will Pheu Thai open their eyes..Everybody is trying to keep the PM post away from PT. They have made the worst decision to join with the uncles in aGovernment. The best thing PT should do is go back to the coalition with Move Forward and keep the country without a Government till May next year. Together they are strong and changes can be made, but now there will be no progression at all and Pheu Thai stay behind with empty hands. No matter who they will nominate for PM. The senators have already mad their choice 

Too late for that now. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Artisi said:

Never too late, these guys can change sides as easily as you and I change of underpants each day (assuming you do????). 

I'm waiting for the 'left' in PT to resign or join MF. People like Chaturon Chaisaeng and Nattawut Saikeua but I fear I may be waiting a long time.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, bannork said:

You're forgetting the party's paymaster and owner wants to come back to Thailand and that requires shakings hands with the junta.

Everything else they say is just for show. Offer the people a few goodies to look like they care about the poor and then claim they're forming a 'special government ' to get out of the economic crisis.

Manure, and the people know it 

You're correct of course about the slim bag owner, I'm sure he'd smile and bend for whoever allows him back so he can play with his grand kids. 

• Like 1