How much monthly salary should you pay for rescuing a bar girl?

Goat

2 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

She's nothing more than an unskilled labourer.

Pay min wage and cover houshold expenses.

Living rent/food/electric/water free and creaming min wage on top... how can she not like.

How? If the money's not good enough for starts. Is she going for 15k and you pick up all expenses? Maybe, depends on beauty and age.

52 minutes ago, NextG said:

Sad… that you actually believe that. 

It's only been last few years I've started to help my wife financially. I now cover all or most expenses that are not related directly to her like work lunch, mad money. There was a time when she'd pay for lots of things.

6 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I can understand if she was a bar girl but you say she has a corporate job. 

Marriage means different things to different people, I guess. 

We seek it on different terms perhaps.

Like I said, I buy everything physically so makes no sense to give money only to ask for my money back. Ridiculous. When I and she are retired things will definitely be different

I guess my question would be why does she need my money?

I trust her totally but what if... What if she decides her father needs triple bypass at bumrungrad? A down payment on a condo that is the best deal ever!!

20 minutes ago, Seamaster said:

If I had this sort of money I would have hooked up with Japanese, Chinese or Ukrainian. Especially, up country woman.

Just for giggles cut her off and see how fast the locks change on domiciles and the BMW disappears. Ah, true love.

She's off to live in Canada with Mr big wallet, hardly anyone went to the wedding as she posted on fb she still expected the white envelopes off the villagers, after spending 80k just on wedding shoes.

• Haha 2

The question should have been, how much you should pay a girl to rescue you and take care of you! Save your life from degrading yourselves in Thailand, do all the mistakes you possible can do and end up sour, grupmy, annoying and or alchoholic

• Thanks 1

Just now, proton said:

She's off to live in Canada with Mr big wallet, hardly anyone went to the wedding as she posted on fb she still expected the white envelopes off the villagers, after spending 80k just on wedding shoes.

That's just sad.

I got married in my mil village (wife born BKK). I made photocopy b50 notes and gave them out bc I didn't want this hard earned money. Wife thought it a great idea. Mil not so much ????

She's your gem?

3 minutes ago, proton said:

spending 80k just on wedding shoes.

This type of woman will just bleed you dry. She's a peasant and cannot really appreciate finer things anyway. She will always go for max spend not only bc she's reaching for brands but also much if what she acquires can be resold

42 minutes ago, Seamaster said:

Every foreign man in Thailand should have vasectomy

Yes, not married? Condom. But can ask her for check. She most certainly has Chlamydia, they all do

But how can we turn Thailand's gene puddle into a pool if we all wear condoms?...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, zyphodb said:

But how can we turn Thailand's gene puddle into a pool if we all wear condoms?...

Farang bar girls not especially clean (as in std free). I expect the fishbowl women at 2500-5000 short time would be less risk.

Chlamydia is rampant. You'll definitely get that.

Edited by Seamaster
  • Confused 1

Just now, Seamaster said:

Farang bar girls not especially clean (as in std free). I expect the fishbowl women at 2500-5000 short time would be less risk.

Chlamydia is rampant. You'll definitely get that.

bin there, done it, all be it 10 years ago, no Chlamydia. Now if you'd said Herpies, I'd have agreed with you, but like Chlamydia, Herpies is "rampant" all over the world, not just Thailand...

5 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Guys pay 10-20k for a fake girlfriend, some as much as 50k sad but true

For a fake girlfriend? Just a normal girlfriend easily costs up to 15k a month, even for Thais, if not in the bottom class. 

I would expect a bar girl to want at very least 15k too, not because she is worth that but because some expect her to stop working and be free 100% of the time, what is that logic? It is funny how many guys in Thailand always say ''i want a good girl'' together with ''i want her to have enough free time for us too'' but I don't want to pay her.

I actually spend up to 20k a month on my wife, not because she is lazy or demands that, but because she needs that and working here is just a waste of time (we would then instead need to hire a maid to do xyz and 5k a month for a minivan school too, to make just 5k positive difference).

Edited by ChaiyaTH

12 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

I actually spend up to 20k a month on my wife, not because she is lazy or demands that, but because she needs that and working here is just a waste of time (we would then instead need to hire a maid to do xyz and 5k a month for a minivan school too, to make just 5k positive difference).

shh ... keep that to yourself ????

I know we don't spend that much a month, all in.  10-15k at most.  Although she has had a delivery come almost every day this past week.  OK, one was coffee, and another dog treats.

Up to Hua Hin tomorrow (100 kms away) as she wants another pair of trainers.

Only real extra expense she cost me, is feeding & clothing, along with some lotions now & then.  But I save on maid, groundskeeper, cook, translator, hospital and govt service 'agent' ????

Saves me a bundle, and those other 'bennys' ????

Edited by KhunLA

6 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

shh ... keep that to yourself ????

I know we don't spend that much a month, all in.  10-15k at most.  Although she has had a delivery come almost every day this month.  OK, one was coffee, and another dog treats.

Up to Hua Hin tomorrow (100 kms away) as she wants another pair of trainers.

Only real extra expense she cost me, is feeding & clothing, along with some lotions now & then.  But I save on maid, groundskeeper, cook, translator, hospital and govt service 'agent' ????

Saves me a bundle, and those other 'bennys' ????

Perhaps our costs would be lower if i was older, we are just late 20s and early 30s with a child. I think it is insane how low budget or costs people think things are here in Thailand.

In my figure I not even include all the unexpected costs, for example about 15k alone in some minor accident, dentist treatment, and a family visit with my son and funeral, in the past 4 months. It also not even includes any holidays and stuff like that yet.

Also not even including the fact I rent a house instead of simple apartment, or the fact I pay school worth the same figure etc etc.

Bottom line: girls and wives cost money, no matter where you are. And a Thai girl is supposed to 'marry up' meaning she should get improvement, not the same as she was already at.

Edited by ChaiyaTH

3 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Perhaps our costs would be lower if i was older, we are just late 20s and early 30s with a child. I think it is insane how low budget or costs people think things are here in Thailand.

In my figure I not even include all the unexpected costs, for example about 15k alone in some minor accident, dentist treatment, and a family visit with my son and funeral, in the past 4 months. It also not even includes any holidays and stuff like that yet.

Also not even including the fact I rent a house instead of simple apartment, or the fact I pay school worth the same figure etc etc.

Bottom line: girls and wives cost money, no matter where you are. And a Thai girl is supposed to 'marry up' meaning she should get improvement, not the same as she was already at.

Aside from feeding ourselves, easily done w/฿300 a day, as we eat in 90% of the time.  So <฿10k a month.

Other mandatory bills, just 3 really:

฿1500 ph & int
฿150 water
฿100 PEA ?
TTL ฿1750

Solar & EVs eliminate the other monthly bills most have.

When the not so wee one was in Uni, she got ฿35k a month, been out for 2 yrs now.

12 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Can you rent then by the month? 

I think that's what the op will be doing. Thus sort of arrangement rarely lasts. That's certainly going to be her mindset.

Is it forever? No. Then it's temporary. The only question is how temporary.

30 minutes ago, zyphodb said:

bin there, done it, all be it 10 years ago, no Chlamydia. Now if you'd said Herpies, I'd have agreed with you, but like Chlamydia, Herpies is "rampant" all over the world, not just Thailand...

Thing is you never know. Might have a bit of urethra inflammation but men it's practically asymptomatic. Women as well until they get pain and find they have PID.

Knew a guy whose wife died of it. I'm guessing she came out of a bar but he prolly gave it to her.

Funny, I've avoided all forms of herpes but living in Pattaya got Chlamydia often. Finally just left the cesspool behind. I think bg just ignore many things like this until they can't.

When they March off to Pattaya they fully understand and most literally expect to die. Not joking. I lived in Pattaya on off almost five years and always had half dozen on a string.

Edited by Seamaster
  • Like 1