Meet More Women In A Week Than You Have In 10 years

LaosLover

41 minutes ago, LaosLover said:

Back home in the sticks, I knew 3 guys who did this (all Phillipina) and they all worked out.

Do you know anyone who did this in Thailand?

Thai sweetie at 2:22 by the way.

Looks rubbish. Most websites are. Walk around talk to 10 or 20 women.

• Thumbs Up 2

No thanks, one GF 23 years younger than me is quite enough.

If I go to a massage shop or bar where I am not known, all I would have to do is say I don't have a GF.

Photos on websites can be doctored, in the flesh can't.

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Sigmund said:

Flirt if possible with the ugly one next to her. It works 5 to 6 times out of 10.

The hottie will wonder "why he no come to me" and can....often does.... go out of her way to hit on you and do all the flirting instead of you tiring yourself.

What happens to the "ugly" girl?  Just walk away from her as soon as the hot girl starts giving you attention?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, Sigmund said:

Ok this may only work with falang gals and maybe not the with usual barstool hottie just looking for the cash cow..........

It does........chatting up a farang woman in your home country is nothing like playing the dating game in S.E.Asia.......if you'd been here though you'd know that. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, billd766 said:

The only extra women I meet lately are the doctors and nurses in the hospital.

It is difficult for me to chat them up, as my wife follows me around all the time, pushing the wheelchair.  ????

Well, good that she has the sense to push from the back of the chair.

She's a keeper mate!

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, donmuang37 said:

"AFAIK Thai women are not poachers."  ????????????  I guess you haven't seen all those Thai "gentlemen" out with their mia noi.  Do you really think those young ladies don't know he is married??  Get real!!

Different circumstances, that's Thais with Thais. Doesn't seem to apply with foreigner-Thai.

You may be right. However, flirting stops as soon as I mention I already have a Thai GF.

1 hour ago, RocketDog said:

Well, good that she has the sense to push from the back of the chair.

She's a keeper mate!

I have kept for around 30 years and I won't let her get away now.

Mind you she can walk faster than I can run, something I haven't been able to do in years.

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, Jackbenimble said:

It does........chatting up a farang woman in your home country is nothing like playing the dating game in S.E.Asia.......if you'd been here though you'd know that. 

Please do share more in detail your valuable suggestions,  for us the joe-soapies ????

• Confused 1

Two of my wife's cousins in Appalachia scored former Phillipa maids from such meet 'n greets.

Both made a second trip where they went back to the village after intro. Neither had sex on the first go-round.

Very lovely women, a little fat in the can. Basically waiting for Homer and Jethro to die so they can cash out on the trailer and finally go back home.

Edited by LaosLover