Teenage gang violence: Perpetrators accused of fatal schoolboy killing in Nakhon Phanom road chase

webfact

1 hour ago, bfc1980 said:

Article says 22m long sword. WTF. Even if it's a typo a 2.2m sword is massive. These kids should be punished severely. 

He threw a "table tennis bomb" at them.  They chased him and he crashed into a canal.  They haven't yet determined the cause of death.  The perps have denied using any bladed weapons, though they did have them in possession.

It's all in the article...

Before the execution, a trial would be a good idea.

A couple of days ago I saw a clip on Thai news of a similar incident. I may have missed it but I haven't seen it reported on this website.

Two motorcyclists were waiting to make a u-turn on a dual-carriageway when a group of 6 or so motorcyclists pulled up and immediately starting attacking one of the riders waiting to make the turn.

He was knocked off his bike and attempted to run away but he ran straight into the oncoming traffic and was hit by a pickup truck that was travelling in the right-most lane. He bounced off the pickup into the left-hand lane where he appeared to be run over by large truck.

The people (and I use that term loosely) that had attacked him all took off on their motorcycles.

The whole thing was quite horrifying to see and I think the people involved should be locked up for a significant amount of time.

The government/police really need to say that enough is enough and clamp down on teenage gang violence with serious time for offenders.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, save the frogs said:

another teen gang incident.

maybe thailand needs to invest money in more sports leagues to give these kids something to do, discipline, keep them out of gangs. 

These idiots are out of control, any person young or old has to go in the slammer for this, I am sure he is boastng to all whilst he waits his appointment to meet the investigating officer, please don't say they have nothing to do, I was brought up in a village with no phone no X box no motorbike but I didn't go out and kill people. 

• Like 1