Documentary about Brit sex tourism in Gambia. Age gaps, buying houses, nightlife, lies and deluded.

Goat

47 minutes ago, scorecard said:

"... lot of them being muslim have been cut and don't feel anything during sex."

That's absolutely not correct, male babies (often all male babies) are cicumcised in many countries large and small, all religions, all levels of development. US and Australia just 2 examples.

I was cut at birth, I've had wonderful pleasure from sex many many times for decades.

Many/most western males living in Thailand, the Philippines and more countries are cut, it's 'normal'.

Males from the Philippines are not cut at birth, they are cut when they are adults, late teens / young twenties.

MAny reports online of these Philippines young men being asked if they enjoyed sex before and after being cut?  They say it's the same level of sex pleasure. 

Gambia isn't the only country where women go looking for young husbands.

There's another active version of this in Bali. Young females (often late teen girls) from many countries, especially from Japan and Sth Kora, and older) looking for Bali beach boys at specific Bali beaches.

I've seen this while waiting several times for my mid teens son to complete his surfing lesson. Surf school is on same beach.

Many Bali beach boys 18+ years old, hot bodies, many work out to get good definement but not aiming to be physique champions, usually in tiny speedo swim costimes, most speak good English, looking for a 1 day / 1 week / 1 month / 1 year / several years tie up with wealthy Asian (and other) girls and women who pay well, give their young beach boy boyfriends motorcycles, cars, houses etc. 

And there's a twist, on a day with nobody around 2 Bali beach boys noticed me sitting on the beach a few days in succession and approacheed me, sat in front of me so that I could see the erections in their speedos and offered their services promising they could also provide full gay sex.

I explained I was waiting for my son to finish his surfing lesson. A few minutes later they moved along. 

I've heard before there's similar activity on beaches in Brazil and in Colombia. That's life.

The girls I went with had all had their clitoris sliced off, I'm pretty sure not by accident

• Haha 2

58 minutes ago, retarius said:

I went in 2005 for two weeks, not as a sex tourist but with my wife. I hope it's changed now because it was awful, truly awful. TBH I wouldn't want to have sex with anyone I saw there.Vile place, but maybe it has improved.

The highlight that I recall was the tour of the Guinness factory with free samples, nice beaches, thats it.

1 hour ago, Goat said:

Maybe you could do it but i couldnt.

Having to make love with large Brit women older than my mother would be bad enough.

But then you have to put up with talking to them all day would drive me over the edge.

Good luck mate.

I bet you've been round the block there, hence your thread.............????

Mind you, all your threads are of similar context, perhaps a late developer, eh............... ????

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, transam said:

I bet you've been round the block there, hence your thread.............????

Mind you, all your threads are of similar context, perhaps a late developer, eh............... ????

I am sure you are more experienced with the older plus sized British women than me mate.

But did you see any similarities with these ladies than the many farangy men that end up living in Issan?

Buy a house, age gap, lies, poverty, love, etc.

That was the point of it in case you missed it.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Goat said:

But did you see any similarities with these ladies than the many farangy men that end up living in Issan?

There’s no reason why this would only occur in Thailand. This is real primal stuff. In the animal kingdom it’s not uncommon for the male to offer gifts for a possible mating opportunity.

What seems odd about Africa is that there don’t seem to be a lot of gay guys going over there and that it’s primarily women going. The gay guys have taken over in places like PV in Mexico. Then again there does not seem to be many Uk lesbians in Pattaya.

• Haha 1

I watched a very similar documentary, must be 10-15 years ago.

Old Brit women going to Gambia to find 'love'

It focused on one woman, who actually uttered the eternal phrase "once you go black you never go back"

Anyhow she got her 20 something into the UK.

Of course immigration were all over it as a sham, then one day he just disappeared into the African diaspora black economy, leaving Momma with a nice hole in her bank account

• Haha 1

This was the subject of an Austrian movie made about a decade ago ("Paradise - Love"), making a small splash on the European cinema circuit. Since then business has been as usual, I'm glad Asean Now finally picked up the news.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

You forgot the huge cost to live here in Sydney,and the depressing lifestyle, I would rather be in Thailand 

Lived a couple of years in Sydney (Bondi beach), wasn't depressing at all. Beach, plenty of restaurants, etc.. 

1 hour ago, Goat said:

I am sure you are more experienced with the older plus sized British women than me mate.

That is your agenda here, digging around for stuff to provoke, when folk would rather read how you got on out there.

Now don't be shy, we don't know who you are, or your previous usernames, so go for it......:clap2:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

Looks that the guys are not the only mongrels, seeking the bunga bunga in the tropical paradises of the world !!

No matter what but western women or men are quite the same in many aspects.

It's seems mainly how issue is "negociated" and the mating game played,   that perhaps can be different.

It’s not just Western people… It’s relatively rich people vs relatively poor people. 

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, Seppius said:

Al Jazeera have just done on Pattaya, won't post the link, but it's under "videos" on their site, it's not good viewing

Straight off, like their material normally, hope they give the dump a panning????

"So, what have you been up to since you moved to Thailand Goat?  Have you been keeping busy?"

"I certainly have.  I've become completely obsessed with old White men who marry or have sex with prostitutes.  I trawl the internet to try and find anything I can that paints them in a negative light, then I post it on an online forum in order to try to anger other users."

"Oooookaaaay...  It's good to have a hobby, I guess.  Good luck with that."

• Thumbs Up 1