Documentary about Brit sex tourism in Gambia. Age gaps, buying houses, nightlife, lies and deluded.

Goat

2 hours ago, proton said:

My point was their evidence did not amount to a 'rise' the 12 year old was just thrown in, there was no evidence of it shown at all. Much as I despise Pattaya and the subject I dislike gutter journalism even more. The irony of this being made by a muslim organisation seems to have passed you by- they worship a man who married a 6 year old!

So Big Jok and the German protagonist are lying? Or is it just your disgustingly trying the play down the fact that a Westerner was flirting with a 12 year old in a bar in Thailand? What kind of sick puppy are you attempting to represent?

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, transam said:

That is your agenda here, digging around for stuff to provoke, when folk would rather read how you got on out there.

Now don't be shy, we don't know who you are, or your previous usernames, so go for it......:clap2:

I think you need help, too much time posting and not enough real world.

Anyway I have posted a few times about the pitfalls of marrying a bargirl and moving up to Issan.

I realize it is the elephant in the room for many who have already taken that path.

There is probably not a worse decision you could make when coming to thailand IMO.

But if my posts save a few from making that mistake then it is a good thing isnt it?

• Haha 1

On 8/21/2023 at 10:25 AM, Goat said:

Good morning'

In depth look at the lonely older Brits travelling to Gambia to find love, get scammed, constant requests for money, poverty, buying properties and "taking care" of their new ''partners'' large extended families.

Interesting comparison to what goes on here.

Gambia was on the rise years ago.

2 hours ago, Goat said:

I think you need help, too much time posting and not enough real world.

Anyway I have posted a few times about the pitfalls of marrying a bargirl and moving up to Issan.

I realize it is the elephant in the room for many who have already taken that path.

There is probably not a worse decision you could make when coming to thailand IMO.

But if my posts save a few from making that mistake then it is a good thing isnt it?

Thankyou for saving us 

• Love It 1

22 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Long hair, raybans, reminded me of greasy diegos

Been to Bali about 15 times, mostly 1 to 2 weeks for company rgional meetings.

Bali men are nothing like greasy diegos. Not at all. 

Reality is that the Bali beach boys deliberately keep themselves well toned, keep their skin looking good (not greasy), keep their hair well groomed (no dreadlocks or anything similar).

Why? Because that's what attracts Japanese and Sth. Korean girls who are the main targets of the beach boys because they give the biggest rewards.

How do I know this? I was in Bali for a 2 week internal company meeting and leadership program. My teenage son came with me.

He found a surfing shcool and I agreed he attend. I sat on the beach late afternoon every day to show my encouragement and to note any points in what he was learning for some conversation back at the hotel.

The surf school was banners were right at the spot where the Bali beach boys operate. They all speak good to perfect English, when no potential girl customers arond they came to sit with me and talk. 

Actually the beach boys were all quite pleasant young men and as I described above they kept themselves looking good. 

Edited by scorecard
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Reality is that the Bali beach boys deliberately keep themselves well toned, keep their skin looking good (not greasy), keep their hair well groomed (no dreadlocks or anything similar).

Why? Because that's what attracts Japanese and Sth. Korean girls who are the main targets of the beach boys because they give the biggest rewards.

How do I know this? I was in Bali for a 2 week internal company meeting and leadership program. My teenage son came with me.

He found a surfing shcool and I agreed he attend. I sat on the beach late afternoon every day to show my encouragement and to note any points in what he was learning for some conversation back at the hotel.

The surf school was banners were right at the spot where the Bali beach boys operate. They all speak good to perfect English, when no potential girl customers arond they came to sit with me and talk. 

Actually the beach boys were all quite pleasant young men and as I described above they kept themselves looking good. 

I've been to bali a few times but not recently so maybe the bali boys have moved on and changed their style

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, scorecard said:

My landlord in college was an older gay dude and he loved Bali. Said he wanted to retire there. Now I know why! Good luck to him wherever he settled.

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

The is your second post on Bali beach boys .....they. Sound hot ...and obviously gay4pay 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Love It 1

17 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

The is your second post on Bali beach boys .....they. Sound hot ...and obviously gay4pay 

Most are str8 but a few are bi. And if there's very few girsl on the beach looking for hot boys then the bi guys will offer themselves to men.

I just called a very wealthy gay friend from Oz, he's been living in Bali for maybe 40 years. He also spends time in Pattaya and in Cambodia.

He's elderly but sexually very active and gets what he wants because money talks.

He says Bali gay4pay boys are there (as everywhere) but not as prevelant / obvious as in Pattaya and in parts of Cambodia.

7 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Most are str8 but a few are bi. And if there's very few girsl on the beach looking for hot boys then the bi guys will offer themselves to men.

I just called a very wealthy gay friend from Oz, he's been living in Bali for maybe 40 years. He also spends time in Pattaya and in Cambodia.

He's elderly but sexually very active and gets what he wants because money talks.

He says Bali gay4pay boys are there (as everywhere) but not as prevelant / obvious as in Pattaya and in parts of Cambodia.

Bali seems more about the guys to me. The whole of Indonesia and Malaysia seems guy oriented in terms of sexual preference now that I think about it. ???? I think a lot of the male expats there are actually gay.

9 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

Bali seems more about the guys to me. The whole of Indonesia and Malaysia seems guy oriented in terms of sexual preference now that I think about it. ???? I think a lot of the male expats there are actually gay.

Wishful thinking?

On 8/21/2023 at 1:08 PM, giddyup said:

I think he was talking about the Gambian women being cut, clitorectomy I think it's called.

But why would he be referring to, or even reference Gambian women when it's Gambian males selling themselves?

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

I had been to Bali many many times before that over maybe 30+  years, and since.

well you missed it then, first time i went 1998. You being aussie probably only went to Kuta, so little experience 

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

well you missed it then, first time i went 1998. You being aussie probably only went to Kuta, so little experience 

So you make an assumption based on no evidence that I probably only went to Kuta.

So I'll just ignore your comment. In reality I have visited / stayed / worked in many areas of Bali. For Example, I once conducted an internal 4 day seminar for an Indonesian government ministry, it was held at a government facility at Ubud. I've also stayed several times at 5 / 6 star hotels in the area isolated for such hotels.

With family I deliberately stayed in different areas becaue I wanted them to see a range of things. One time we stayed near the enormous extinct volcano.  Another times we stayed near the famous area where every evenng they have the wonderful male dancing event, and also near the beaches where the fishermen catch the fish off the beach and it's cooked and served there and then. 

Edited by scorecard
  • Like 1

It's mainly women that go to Gambia, surely? The old fat ugly ones that play hard to get in the UK and cause us elderly hansum men to come to Thailand for the pretty pleasant easy to engage local women who think we're a good catch ????