Sathorn House Condo @ Bts Surasak For Rent

I have a nice 136 sqm 2+1 bedroom, 3bathroom for rent on 18th Floor (R10 unit) of Sathorn House Condo @ BTS Surasak.

This unit is fully furnished and ready to move in, UBC+DSL, washer+dryer, microwave/fridge, two TV/DVD player, fixed parking

The building is managed by Plus Property, has dry cleaning service, with 7-Eleven, SCB, BAY and Coffee Corner in front.

Great for someone working in CBD with small family, or someone who has lots of guests

Located on North Sathorn Road (tall skinny building attached to AIA at BTS Surasak).

Bt48,000/month, one year lease.

Edited by dr_Pat_Pong
email address included

Can you please post some pictures or PM me please. Thanks

I have a nice 136 sqm 2+1 bedroom, 3bathroom for rent on 18th Floor (R10 unit) of Sathorn House Condo @ BTS Surasak.

This unit is fully furnished and ready to move in, UBC+DSL, washer+dryer, microwave/fridge, two TV/DVD player, fixed parking

The building is managed by Plus Property, has dry cleaning service, with 7-Eleven, SCB, BAY and Coffee Corner in front.

Great for someone working in CBD with small family, or someone who has lots of guests

Located on North Sathorn Road (tall skinny building attached to AIA at BTS Surasak).

Bt48,000/month, one year lease.