Trump surrenders for historic fourth arrest

Social Media

10 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Reminds me of Thaksin when the Junta went after him politically.

The only difference being, Trump is staying to defend himself instead of Thaksin who fled the country.

Lots of parallels between Thailand under the Junta and the US under Biden. Sad times.

Golly, talk about stretching things!

10 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Reminds me of Thaksin when the Junta went after him politically.

The only difference being, Trump is staying to defend himself instead of Thaksin who fled the country.

Lots of parallels between Thailand under the Junta and the US under Biden. Sad times.

Massive parallels between US and Thailand over last 20+ years. Not in a good way for either.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You can celebrate charges , no one said you couldn't do that (and thus there's no need to ask whether you can or can not do that)

Then in what way do you think the lefties partying on here are regarding convictions as irrelevant?

4 minutes ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Trump's gone where no U.S. president has ever gone before:

Past presidents, while never indicted, have faced legal woes of their own

"If you live in America today, the one historical fact you are most likely to have heard is that former President Donald Trump is the first U.S. president ever to face criminal charges."

https://www.npr.org/2023/04/03/1167662256/past-presidents-while-never-indicted-have-faced-legal-woes-of-their-own\

Nixon didn't. Clinton didn't, despite their misdeeds. Neither did any of the prior presidents in the U.S.'s almost 250 year history.

It took Trump to become the first, now four times over.

Is Trump the first President to be President , leave office and then run again four years later ?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Then in what way do you think the lefties partying on here are regarding convictions as irrelevant?

You have gotton mixed up .

I said that charges are irrelevant until there's been a conviction , I didnt say convictions are irrelevant .

Charges are irrelevant until a Court have made a conviction

Do you realize that a charge doesn't make a person guilty ?

3 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

Do you honestly believe that Putin cares one iota about Trump, other than the fact that Trump threatened to disband NATO?

That isn't a fact at all .

Trump could not  "disband" NATO , even if he wanted to .

You may be getting mixed up with Trump suggesting that the USA could leave NATO unless other Countries payed their dues .

Trump couldn't disband NATO though, he didn't have the power or authority to do that .

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That isn't a fact at all .

Trump could not  "disband" NATO , even if he wanted to .

You may be getting mixed up with Trump suggesting that the USA could leave NATO unless other Countries payed their dues .

Trump couldn't disband NATO though, he didn't have the power or authority to do that .

You're technically correct, but the US leaving NATO (IMHO) would lead to pretty much the same thing.

https://www.lowyinstitute.org/the-interpreter/could-nato-cope-without-united-states

https://georgetownsecuritystudiesreview.org/2017/03/14/nato-without-america-a-grim-prognosis/

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Woof999 said:

If the USA did leave NATO , it would just mean that the remaining NATO Countries would need to adjust to that by supplying more soldier and monay to pay for it  , it wouldn't mean NATO disbanding 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

If the USA did leave NATO , it would just mean that the remaining NATO Countries would need to adjust to that by supplying more soldier and monay to pay for it  , it wouldn't mean NATO disbanding 

You don't seem to understand that the US is the backbone of NATO.

Let me ask you a question to see how deep you are caught up in the Trump cult:

If the US left NATO, would Putin be happy?

Please try not to obfuscate.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

The only people who will "view this as an attack on Americas democracy" are people who already support Trump.  The majority of Americans will see this as Trump finally paying for his crimes.

Alleged crimes, you need to wait for a Court appearance and a guilty verdict before you can make that statement 

14 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You don't seem to understand that the US is the backbone of NATO.

Let me ask you a question to see how deep you are caught up in the Trump cult:

If the US left NATO, would Putin be happy?

Please try not to obfuscate.

I do understand that the USA is the backbone on NATO . 

I said that if the USA left NATO then the other 27 odd Countries would need to take measures to compensate the USAs departure .

Please ask Putin about his opinion, as I cannot speak on his behalf .

I am merely pointing out that the USA doesn't have the ability to disband NATO , not sure how that equates to being "caught up in the Trump cult"

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

16 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I am merely pointing out that the USA doesn't have the ability to disband NATO , not sure how that equates to being "caught up in the Trump cult"

Let me define "caught up in the Trump cult" for you: 

Your Dear Leader has been charged 91 times in 4 jurisdictions. But you believe that he has done nothing wrong.

You will obfuscate by talking about these being charges, not convictions, but I am talking about what you believe. Even if Trump goes down 91-0, you will still believe he's innocent. Because of the Cult thing.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Gonna get me a tshirt.  With Guilty AF on it and his mug shot.  Seems I recall  Trump posted someones picture with a target on it ???? once.  Maybe i add that. 

He was going for looking strong.

What we got was him looking EVIL.

If the shoe fits!