Trump surrenders for historic fourth arrest

Social Media

2 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Too late. Iran has blotted it's copybook by sending drones laden with illegal US troops to Russia. What do you expect Biden to do? Invite him to the white house?

Illegal US troops ? ??

Diplomacy is always more civilised then war.

Always have your ennemies at sight, rather then your friends at the back.

Edited by Sigmund
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Sigmund said:

Illegal US troops ? ??

Diplomacy is always more civilised then war.

Always have your ennemies at sight, rather then your friends at the back.

Sorry, I meant to write "illegal US chips". I haven't had my morning coffee yet. ????

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Sigmund said:

Rubbish.... as it was the isolation of Russia that accelerated the formation of BRICS and to dedolarise.

As for Iran,  is it any better with your friend now in power in Washington ?

Stop those CNN overdoses.

How are you pinning BRICS on anyone in the US?

"The foreign ministers of the initial four BRIC General states (Brazil, Russia, India, and China) met in New York City in September 2006 at the margins of the General Debate of the UN Assembly, beginning a series of high-level meetings.[22] A full-scale diplomatic meeting was held in Yekaterinburg, Russia, on 16 June 2009.[23] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS

• Like 1

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

How are you pinning BRICS on anyone in the US?

"The foreign ministers of the initial four BRIC General states (Brazil, Russia, India, and China) met in New York City in September 2006 at the margins of the General Debate of the UN Assembly, beginning a series of high-level meetings.[22] A full-scale diplomatic meeting was held in Yekaterinburg, Russia, on 16 June 2009.[23] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BRICS

I haven't been too interested in BRICS because it will ultimately fail. To me it looks like it is just a gold standard backed currency. They always fail. Russia tried to pin it's currency to gold earlier this year. See what's happened to the RBL since June when the peg was dropped? If it's a fiat currency, how will they finance it? All of those countries except India are on very shaky economic ground right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Sigmund said:

How many wars did America declare under Trump ?  Answer 0

With sleepy Joe, it's back to good old belligerent business.

I have a serious question for you:

Do you believe Trump weighs 215 pounds?

Please, no rambling, just answer the question.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

I haven't been too interested in BRICS because it will ultimately fail. To me it looks like it is just a gold standard backed currency. They always fail. Russia tried to pin it's currency to gold earlier this year. See what's happened to the RBL since June when the peg was dropped? If it's a fiat currency, how will they finance it? All of those countries except India are on very shaky economic ground right now.

Currently it is a talk shop that accomplishes little, but with five more members I'm sure they'll get a lot more talking done and even fewer accomplishments.

First order of business:  Come up with a fun acronym using the new letters of Iran, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Argentina and UAE.  Re-ordering BRICS is allowed.  Any ideas?

A, B, C, E, I, R, S, S, U.  If necessary you can use A and E more than once, but must use S twice.  It's kind of a tough one.

Edited by heybruce

Here you go, from the OP:

"Former President Trump has surrendered to authorities in Georgia on Thursday evening following an indictment by a grand jury on 13 criminal counts stemming from his efforts to overturn the 2020 election in the state.

Trump will not enter a plea at this time. Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis (D) has requested arraignments for the 19 co-defendants in the election interference case just after Labor Day.

Trump’s bail is set at $200,000, and the order also places rules on his social media use and his ability to talk to co-defendants and witnesses about the case.

Trump arrived at the jail just after 7:30 p.m. ET, spending about 22 minutes inside being booked before his release. A massive motorcade and police presence accompanied him to the jail from the Atlanta airport and back."

What have you to comment on the above?

Edited by Rimmer
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Then there is this one for perspective --

image.jpeg.1bd7d872e6903e391e48deb7461b5278.jpeg

BTW this was my analysis when the Trump - Raffensberger call transcript first became available.

DJT: I've heard that people are saying that 200,000 Martians landed in Georgia and voted illegally.

Respnse: Nonsense.

DJT: But that's what people are saying. And if only 10% of it is true, then that's 20,000 disqualified votes and that's all we need.

image.jpeg

andi thought i was fat

• Like 1

They probably should have actually weighed him and insisted on a credible health history including all meds taken because if convicted he may be incarcerated in the great state of Georgia. It's important to know the health profile of inmates.

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They have had 3 years to indict him for something but waited till now, just in time for election season, so i'm smelling the fish right now.

The Standard Statute of Limitations for Federal Crimes
In accordance with federal law, the statute of limitations for most non-capital crimes is five years. More specifically, in accordance with 18 USC 3282, the statute states:

“Except as otherwise expressly provided by law, no person shall be prosecuted, tried, or punished for any offense, not capital, unless the indictment is found or the information is instituted within five years next after such offense shall have been committed.”

https://www.capitalcriminaldefense.com/blog/2022/august/what-is-the-statute-of-limitations-on-federal-crimes/

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump will lose the election (barring economic collapse, Biden health problems, or alien invasion).

As the first two are likely and the third is apparently a possibility, then Trump has a better than even chance of winning then.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They have had 3 years to indict him for something but waited till now, just in time for election season, so i'm smelling the fish right now.

Anyway, every time they come up with something else to attack him with it just makes him more popular, so if he gets elected to POTUS again it'll be down to the political gymnastics going on to find something that will stick so he can't be a candidate.

It's like a Russian political court case that happened back in the 50s.

A serious question:

Do you believe Trump weighs 215 pounds?

34 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Anyway, every time they come up with something else to attack him with it just makes him more popular, so if he gets elected to POTUS again it'll be down to the political gymnastics going on to find something that will stick so he can't be a candidate.

Do you believe that Trump should have been indicted for possession of classified materials 3 years ago?

18 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Do you believe that Trump should have been indicted for possession of classified materials 3 years ago?

Perhaps you should wait for the court case to prove the documents Trump has are actually classified. So far it's only claims by the usual anti Trumpers.

Remember, Trump is innocent till PROVEN guilty in a court of law.

56 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Posting the same fake information over and over will not make it true. It made him more popular among Republicans only. Actually his general popularity smong the whole electorate has decreased.

https://www.racetothewh.com/president/polls

Screenshot_20230826-075718.png

• Like 2

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps you should wait for the court case to prove the documents Trump has are actually classified. So far it's only claims by the usual anti Trumpers.

Remember, Trump is innocent till PROVEN guilty in a court of law.

Avoiding the question.

• Like 1