Biden’s plot to send America back into lockdown must be stopped

Social Media

53 minutes ago, Eleftheros said:

Taking Australia as an example, the country has seen overall deaths above a baseline average by around 10-12% for well over a year, very few of which can be attributed to the Covid virus.

What killed off an excess of over 20,000 Australians in 2022, and what is causing overall 13.2% excess mortality in 2023?

Wrong.

https://www.actuaries.digital/2023/03/06/almost-20000-excess-deaths-for-2022-in-australia/

"Just over half of the expected excess mortality for 2022 is due to deaths from COVID-19 (+10,300 deaths), with another +2,900 where COVID-19 was a contributing factor, and the remaining excess of +6,600 with no mention of COVID-19 on the death certificate."

Interestingly, very few deaths could be attributed to vaccine related illnesses. Unless you think the vaccine causes dementia.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

You have misquoted Biden.

He did not say "require". Please delete your post.

Let's wait till the transcript becomes available of what he actually said in that speech over the weekend.  I agree that there is a difference between him mandating it or him recommending it, but in either case it is clear that covid-jabs, lockdowns and face-masks are again being considered when the inevitable winter-uptick of covid-cases starts.

Edited by Red Phoenix
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Red Phoenix said:

Let's wait till the transcript of what he actually said in that speech over the weekend, becomes available.  I agree that there is a difference between him mandating it or him recommending it, but in either case it is clear that covid-jabs, lockdowns and face-masks are again being considered when the inevitable winter-uptick of covid-cases starts.

Transcript of speech? it was a brief talk chat with a reporter, the exact quote in the tweet I provided.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Transcript of speech? it was a brief talk chat with a reporter, the exact quote in the tweet I provided.

Thanks for posting the clip.  And yes you are correct that Biden did not say that he will mandate the new jabs. 

“Tentatively it is recommended that it will likely be recommended everybody get it no matter whether they’ve gotten it before or not,” he added.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Let's wait till the transcript becomes available of what he actually said in that speech over the weekend.  I agree that there is a difference between him mandating it or him recommending it, but in either case it is clear that covid-jabs, lockdowns and face-masks are again being considered when the inevitable winter-uptick of covid-cases starts.

so now you will delete your false post?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2023/08/25/remarks-by-president-biden-in-press-gaggle-15/

THE PRESIDENT:  Yes, I can. As a matter of fact, I signed off this morning on a proposal we have to present to the Congress a request for additional funding for a new vaccine that is ne- — necessary — that works.  And tentatively — not decided finally yet — tentatively, it is recommended that — it will likely be recommended that everybody get it no matter whether they’ve gotten it before or not.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

so now you will delete your false post?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/speeches-remarks/2023/08/25/remarks-by-president-biden-in-press-gaggle-15/

THE PRESIDENT:  Yes, I can. As a matter of fact, I signed off this morning on a proposal we have to present to the Congress a request for additional funding for a new vaccine that is ne- — necessary — that works.  And tentatively — not decided finally yet — tentatively, it is recommended that — it will likely be recommended that everybody get it no matter whether they’ve gotten it before or not.

I cannot delete it any more as the time-frame for doing that has passed already.  Actually there is also no need anymore for doing that as the follow-up posts with clip and transcript gave the exact rendering of what Biden has said. 

The point of course is not so much what Idiot Biden is mumbling/stuttering, but the fact that covid-jabs, lockdowns and face-mask mandates are once again considered to address the inevitable winter-uptick of new covid-cases.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I cannot delete it any more as the time-frame for doing that has passed already.  Actually there is also no need anymore for doing that as the follow-up posts with clip and transcript gave the exact rendering of what Biden has said. 

The point of course is not so much what Idiot Biden is mumbling/stuttering, but the fact that covid-jabs, lockdowns and face-mask mandates are once again considered to address the inevitable winter-uptick of new covid-cases.

Can you post a link where a WH official talks about new mandates?

1 hour ago, Red Phoenix said:

Thanks for posting the clip.  And yes you are correct that Biden did not say that he will mandate the new jabs. 

“Tentatively it is recommended that it will likely be recommended everybody get it no matter whether they’ve gotten it before or not,” he added.

And, no one sees any problem with biden making such a statement. He needs to be gone.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Not just false but dishonest. Red Phoenix made up a quote.

And Placeholder seems not to know how to use Google or other search-engines otherwise he would easily find that quote... I did not make it up.

So, let's stop the 'dishonesty' nonsense now.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, placeholder said:

And some of us still don't see a problem with that. Can you explain why it's a problem?

No problem at first. "We recommend" is stated first to test the waters, because there's still those who live fearing covid. Then, slowly, slowly the wording will progressively try to scare public into getting more jabs, wear masks, shut down schools and the rest of the hysteria.

Perhaps start promoting healthy lifestyles to improve natural immunity. Never hear about that. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

No problem at first. "We recommend" is stated first to test the waters, because there's still those who live fearing covid. Then, slowly, slowly the wording will progressively try to scare public into getting more jabs, wear masks, shut down schools and the rest of the hysteria.

Perhaps start promoting healthy lifestyles to improve natural immunity. Never hear about that. 

So that's what recommending what public health officials recommend means? It is to laugh.

Edited by placeholder
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Future assessments should also consider the costs as well as the benefits of NPIs, in terms of their impacts on amongst other things, livelihoods, economies, education, social cohesion and physical and mental wellbeing."

It beggars belief that a well-known scientific body would throw this paragraph in at the end of its report, as though it were an afterthought.

Nobody doubts that if you keep people isolated, they will find it harder to infect other people. That's been known since biblical times, But any sane policy must consider both benefits and costs.

But due to the hysterical monomania of Covid, this was not done. The only thing considered was "battling" Covid, even though the downside of policies proved to be far greater than the benefits.

"Future assessments", indeed. What self-serving cr*p.

The assessment has already been done, and it is clear that lockdowns were a financial, economic, health and social catastrophe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/29/2023 at 6:44 AM, Eleftheros said:

Nobody doubts that if you keep people isolated, they will find it harder to infect other people. That's been known since biblical times, But any sane policy must consider both benefits and costs.

I simply do not agree with you on this.

Firstly you are saying that one person can infect another.

Secondly you assert that knowledge of  'transmission' (of something or other) has been known for thousands of years.

The first has not been proven at any time.  Since 1954 (Enders and Peebles), many well funded, groups have tried, but not shown it is possible.

The latter point is simply not true.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/29/2023 at 6:44 AM, Eleftheros said:

The assessment has already been done, and it is clear that lockdowns were a financial, economic, health and social catastrophe.

Agreed!

Still can't make up my mind who was actually pulling the strings on it all. Certainly had nothing to do with people's health or well-being.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

On 8/28/2023 at 10:52 AM, Red Phoenix said:

The issue is, that with a "recommendation" from the WH, that gives the wingnuts running a lot of companies and institutions permission to mandate vaccines.  Like, for example, Rutgers.  Among many others.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, owl sees all said:
On 8/29/2023 at 7:44 AM, Eleftheros said:

Agreed!

Still can't make up my mind who was actually pulling the strings on it all. Certainly had nothing to do with people's health or well-being.

Red voters tend to vote in person, on the day.  Blue voters tend to vote by mail.  I'm forecasting a "rinse and repeat" scenario, regardless of how much it hurts the economy.  But that requires a new threat.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 2