Biden’s plot to send America back into lockdown must be stopped

Social Media

3 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

WOW - Donald Trump Reveals Where He Stands on COVID in New Viral Video
“To every COVID tyrant who wants to take away our Freedom, hear these words—WE WILL NOT COMPLY!”
https://vigilantfox.substack.com/p/donald-trump-reveals-where-he-stands?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email

I am not a Trump-fan, but for this speech I will forgive all his buffoonery...
Wow, triple Wow!

Here is Donald J. Trump’s message, word for word:

“The left-wing lunatics are trying very hard to bring back COVID lockdowns and mandates with all of their sudden fear-mongering about the new variants that are coming. Gee whiz. You know what else is coming? An election.

“They want to restart the COVID hysteria so they can justify more lockdowns, more censorship, more illegal dropboxes, more mail-in ballots, and trillions of dollars in payoffs to their political allies heading into the 2024 election. Does that sound familiar? These are bad people. These are sick people we're dealing with.

“But to every COVID tyrant who wants to take away our Freedom, hear these words—WE WILL NOT COMPLY! So don't even think about it. We will not shut down our schools. We will not accept your lockdowns. We will not abide by your mask mandates, and we will not tolerate your vaccine mandates.

“They rigged the 2020 election, and now they're trying to do the same thing all over again by rigging the most important election in the history of our country, the 2024 election, even if it means trying to bring back COVID.

But they will fail because we will not let it happen. When I'm back in the White House, I will use every available authority to cut federal funding to any school, college, airline, or public transportation system that imposes a mask mandate or a vaccine mandate. Thank you very much.”

WE WILL NOT COMPLY

Didn't he say never surrender then duly surrendered for his indictment mugshot?

Still, for more proof of just how unhinged and dishonest he is.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, placeholder said:

Before there can be "anymore" talk from Biden proposing mandates, there has to be some. Can you share with us a link to any talk from Biden proposing mandates?

It starts with recommendations which has started.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

It starts with recommendations which has started.

Who is making the recommendations?most likely experts in their fields who know what they are talking about that beeing said we as a planet are in a much better position to beat this wave down with the acquired immunity and vaccine + the infrastructure to get it into arm’s nobody wants lockdowns I will be first in line for the new jab!

Edited by Tug
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, heybruce said:

"He added that it’s “tentatively” recommended “that everybody get it,” once the shots are ready."

You understand that is not a mandate, right?

Read the last statement I wrote. Slowly if you have to.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Tug said:

Who is making the recommendations?most likely experts in their fields who know what they are talking about that beeing said we as a planet are in a much better position to beat this wave down with the acquired immunity and vaccine + the infrastructure to get it into arm’s nobody wants lockdowns I will be first in line for the new jab!

I'm not diabetic, don't suffer from obesity, HBP. Don't take meds, so I won't be in line for the shot. I took my first 2 shots so I could travel.

13 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I'm not diabetic, don't suffer from obesity, HBP. Don't take meds, so I won't be in line for the shot. I took my first 2 shots so I could travel.

Neither am I I still pass my physicals with flying colors that beeing said it still makes sense to me for my own well-being as well as others.I have 2 life long friends Craig and Nina they are both deathly ill from it rite now thankfully they are improving (Nina was my first crush lol )she’s still beautiful in my eyes lol anyway your choice and if you get sick your problem

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I repeat: for there to be more talk from Biden about mandates they're actually has to be some first. Making an assertion based on prediction is a falsehood.

How is "we're going to use your tax money to fund a vaccine that you may not want" not a mandate?  Despite big pharma making tens, perhaps hundreds of billions of dollars, we're using your tax money to develop the vaccines that they're then going to sell at a profit.  Sounds rather mandate-ish to me.

Along with leaked news that TSA and other Fed agencies are scheduled to go back on a mask mandate this month.  Doesn't that sound rather mandate-ish?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, impulse said:

How is "we're going to use your tax money to fund a vaccine that you may not want" not a mandate?  Despite big pharma making tens, perhaps hundreds of billions of dollars, we're using your tax money to develop the vaccines that they're then going to sell at a profit.  Sounds rather mandate-ish to me.

Along with leaked news that TSA and other Fed agencies are scheduled to go back on a mask mandate this month.  Doesn't that sound rather mandate-ish?

I think you should really look up what mandate means. There are plenty of government programs that you may choose not to participate in or don't approve of. Are they mandates, too?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

"How is "we're going to use your tax money to fund a vaccine that you may not want" not a mandate?"

Does that mean the promise of a wall is also a mandate?  How about the "paid for by Mexico" part?

As placeholder pointed out, you really need to look up the definition of mandate.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

Is there no one in your life who is vulnerable?  Or do you simply not care if you catch Covid and pass it on to them?

I'm not worried for myself about catching Covid, but I have an 88 year old mother (in good health for her age, but still...) that I don't want to risk catching Covid from me or anyone else.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Gee I donno but if that is the recommendation they are receiving from expert’s obviously they don’t want to be derelict in their responsibility to their employees ehh?sorry I just don’t by the big brother/ deep state conspiracy stuff I’m sure our competent administration will react appropriately for the best for the American people 

9 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Is there no one in your life who is vulnerable?  Or do you simply not care if you catch Covid and pass it on to them?

I'm not worried for myself about catching Covid, but I have an 88 year old mother (in good health for her age, but still...) that I don't want to risk catching Covid from me or anyone else.

So, if your dear mother gets the new vax she should be fine, shouldn't she? 

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, heybruce said:

As placeholder pointed out, you really need to look up the definition of mandate.

From Bing...  First of a few definitions:

man·date
NOUN[ˈmandeɪt]

1. an official order or commission to do something:

Nailed it.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

From Bing...  First of a few definitions:

man·date
NOUN[ˈmandeɪt]

1. an official order or commission to do something:

Nailed it.

In the case in question, according to evenkeel, it would be an official order to get vaccinated. What do you think you proved?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, placeholder said:

In the case in question, according to evenkeel, it would be an official order to get vaccinated. What do you think you proved?

I don't speak for evenkeel, but I've a feeling of deja vu all over again.  We're on a slippery slope that last time led to ruination for millions of businesses, hundreds of thousands of adverse vaccine events (including my own), kids losing years of education and socialization from shutdowns and masking, and we still don't know the long term effects from the first few rounds of vaccines and masks made with carcinogens.

Vaccines normally take years to develop and test.  Now, we have one that can't possibly have been tested on fetuses through full term, and he's going to recommend it for everyone.  Which the lefties in charge of hundreds of companies and state and federal agencies took last time around as permission to mandate that everyone gets one.

And the wingnut in me tells me it's not about our safety.  It's about money for corporate donors and normalizing the extremely different way that elections were conducted during the last go-round.

Edited by impulse
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

41 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I never said anything you quoted me as saying. Not nice to fib.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1