Trump seeks to make the most of historic Georgia mugshot

Social Media

1 hour ago, poyai111 said:

Try taking a glance at the rampant money laundering through multiple LLC's, absorb the whistleblowers' evidence, the information gleaned from the laptop from hell. More to come but plenty there for Rico. Joe's goose is cooked

Happy to look into it.  Show us your evidence.

7 hours ago, Social Media said:

"He could've smiled. He could've looked benign," Mr Bolton added. "Instead he looks like a thug."

...which he is ????

It is also a perfect photo to use as target practice, in the toilet or on the wall (or wherever!) ????

• Thumbs Up 1

Perhaps his lack of knowledge of 'mugshot' was not because of Warton's omission.

'Trump responded. ........ I’d never heard the words ‘mugshot’ — they didn’t teach me that at the Wharton School of Finance,” he added.'

'Professor Kelley ....... ‘Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had,'”

Trump Says He Didn’t Learn About Mugshots in Business School (yahoo.com)

Revealed: Trump's professor thought he was his 'dumbest student' ever - Study International

Edited by LosLobo
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Remember a certain president with his WMD untruths? Caused the deaths of many, unlike Trump, who never started any wars.

So if one wants to talk about causing disgrace, look elsewhere.

Full marks for distraction and whataboutery.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

'Professor Kelley ....... ‘Donald Trump was the dumbest goddam student I ever had,'”

He did fairly well for being the "dumbest goddam student".  A lot of geniuses just can't understand that!

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Social Media said:

image.png

The photo of Donald Trump scowling defiantly into the camera in the Fulton County Sheriff's office will go down in history.

The mugshot, the first of a former US president, came after his fourth arrest in five months.

Mr Trump posted on X, formerly known as Twitter, for the first time since January 2021 to share the address of his website and the mugshot with an all-capital letters caption: "Election interference. Never surrender!"

Within hours, his campaign website was selling mugshot-branded mugs, t-shirts and drink coolers.

John Bolton, who served as national security advisor under Mr Trump, said the image was likely carefully staged. "I think it's intended to be a sign of intimidation against the prosecutors and the judges," he told CNN.

"He could've smiled. He could've looked benign," Mr Bolton added. "Instead he looks like a thug."

FULL STORY

BBC-LOGO.png

A coward trying to look like a tough one! He's not even aware he's ridiculous! ????

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Remember a certain president with his WMD untruths? Caused the deaths of many, unlike Trump, who never started any wars.

So if one wants to talk about causing disgrace, look elsewhere.

Right!

And most of the current MAGA fans (well, those who were adult at that time) were cheering this Republican war. It seems that they are not able to learn by experience, and are still ready to believe whatever B.S. they are served.

• Like 1

Just now, poyai111 said:

Let's see - consider the number of suspicious bank activity reports , the use of shell companies to launder said money, the wealth accumulation of Biden family members all of the above documented. In summary, a clear breach of rocla statute.

Bank activity reports aren't necessarily "suspicious". I'm sure I've had plenty filed for transactions I've made over $10,000. Shell companies are a dime a dozen and in no way proof of a crime. You'll need to do better.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, xylophone said:

I have never liked crooks, liars or thieves, in fact I hate them, so it's quite easy to see why trump is hated by so many people, at the same time it is very difficult to understand why people like him, given the above and his record of total dishonesty.

So I will own up to having "hate in my heart" for trump – – it's only natural that a law-abiding, goodhearted and honest citizen like me will feel like this. Plus of course he is slowly destroying America.

I assume you live here... do you really think citizens are better off at this time (Ukraine, Taiwan, Afghan-withdrawal, economy, gas prices & immigration issues impacting many cities/towns?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

13 hours ago, Tug said:

M many A are G getting A arrested.Mr trump has truly disgraced the office of the presidency it’s shameful degrading and humiliating to think this fraud once sat in the Oval Office enough lock him up!

What has he been found guilty of and how is he a fraud in this indictment?

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1