Oh! That kiss.

5davidhen1

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

I also disagree with these comments which use phrases such as 'sexual harassment' and 'attack' etc...

This was not sexual at all...  and the implication made by the woke media attempting to inflame this situation weakens the genuine cases.

Those jumping on the bandwagon are making equally flawed decisions - a brief peck, even if unwarranted is not sexual, neither is it an attack.

A peck on the cheek is something different than a kiss on the mouth.

• Like 1

Right,

I've let you all have sufficient time to rant on. Quite honestly, I'm amazed that so many of you responded --- and many did so without grasping the "message."

I did begin my post with "With apologies to the UK's Daily Telegraph's Matt."

For the benefit of those who are unaware, Matt is a cartoonist who posts daily cartoons in the aforementioned newspaper, which are always of a topical nature. Sometimes they refer to a recent news story, sometimes they are political, and frequently they are satirical.

NOTHING happened to my wife --- the "supposed" incident never occurred!

I was quoting a recent cartoon by Matt.

The joke behind the cartoon was a follow-up to the recent (bank holiday Monday) air-traffic fiasco which caused chaos for many flyers. It affected innumerable delayed and cancelled flights into, out of and even overflights of the UK.

It was very clever of Matt to not only use the NATS (National air traffic services) story, but also a "light-hearted" reference to the (now infamous) Spanish footballer's "unsolicited" kiss.

To those who "got the joke", well done. To the other respondents --- I strongly suggest that you "get out a bit more!

On 9/1/2023 at 3:36 AM, Lacessit said:

Classic deflection, you started off by saying if you had a male child he would lose all his teeth if he kissed a girl.

What do you mean by accost? You are going to be very busy if you want to bash every male for speaking to your daughters.

He's also going to be banged up if he does.

On 9/1/2023 at 3:46 PM, FritsSikkink said:

"He" as in the kisser. "My kid" the one being kissed forcefully. I don't have dementia. You are lacking basic reading skills as others did understand and already made you aware AND i said I had 2 daughters but you choose to ignore it and keep sprouting nonsense. 

If you hit that guy you'd need to pay some very good lawyers to have any hope of staying out of jail.

22 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

A peck on the cheek is something different than a kiss on the mouth.

A kiss on the mouth of any duration is IMO always sexual in nature. How many mothers kiss their male children on the lips, how many fathers kiss their daughters on the lips, how many brothers and sisters kiss each other on the mouth?

If it were not, 100s of photos of non sexual mouth kissing would be available on the internet.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If you hit that guy you'd need to pay some very good lawyers to have any hope of staying out of jail.

No, i have a couple of friends who are lawyers. Just a small fine in Thailand.

Rather spend some time in jail than let people accost my daughters.

Edited by FritsSikkink
  • Confused 1