Passionately kissing bargirls

Goat

8 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Oh, so it was a personal attack. Fair enough. 

As you know, I've lived here a long time(most of my life) and listen to Thai people. You are not going to hear the truth from bar girls. I watch Thai movies, follow Facebook and other social media etc. 

Farang have a reputation for not showering regularly and to be honest, it is true in my case. Just once a day, although I have a swim maybe 4 times a day. 

Swims don't take away the smell. On my military orientation to Singapore, that was made very clear to us.

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I've never used a prostitute outside Thailand. Are you allowed to kiss them there, or would you want to? 

I have and it depended on the girl. If one was a regular, one got to do things a casual would not be allowed to.

BTW, I'm not talking about street hookers, but the better class that work indoors.

• Haha 2

I kissed a bar girl on Cowboy once. I had spent some time with her, bought her drinks and tipped a little. When i paid the bill, she insisted on a smooch.

I was surprised considering , 1. i had paid and was leaving , 2. im an old fart and she was 20 something and beautiful and 3. I smoked and was full of beer - my breath was awful so I said that she didnt have to. 

But she insisted. Not just a friendly pucker on the cheek either. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I've never used a prostitute outside Thailand. Are you allowed to kiss them there, or would you want to? 

Obviously each situation is different. In some jurisdictions prostitutes don't give blow jobs without condoms, so that's one less consideration LOL.

In places like New Zealand it is a taxable occupation and quite professional. I don't think a girl would be tongue kissing her clients, but I'm not sure. It probably depends on how well she knows the customer and if she likes them or not.

• Sad 1

They like to kiss me.   I am clean, smile, smell good, use mouth wash, don't smoke and have white teeth.

Some of these guys with stinky clothes, stinky breath from cheap cigarettes and stale coffee, with shabby beards and brown teeth and 50 b in their pocket couldn't get a peck from a 90 year old.

Edited by bkk6060
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

They like to kiss me.   I am clean, smile, smell good, use mouth wash, don't smoke and have white teeth.

Some of these guys with stinky clothes, stinky breath from cheap cigarettes and stale coffee, with shabby beards and brown teeth and 50 b in their pocket couldn't get a peck from a 90 year old.

Yet, you 'playa' full of game are all over this herpes spreading love train, eh ????? :cheesy:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

Farang have a reputation for not showering regularly and to be honest, it is true in my case. Just once a day, although I have a swim maybe 4 times a day. 

Seriously? More generalizations about Farang from all over the globe. It might be true of drunken guys who have been out drinking all night. I suppose it depends on the sort of company you keep but sober Farang probably shower on average more than once a day due to the climate.

This Farang is fastidious about smelling good when he goes out as he's very aware of how much he sweats. My wife also insists that I always smell nice too. LOL I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Edited by JensenZ
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Ohyesuare said:

As long as he isn't forcing himself on them, to each their own. If he is tight with drinks and tipping, he'll probably eventually run out of bars and ladies who will allow him to do it, depending on how long he is in Thailand for. Not someone I would want to hang around with though, that's for sure.

Keep in mind that a very big % of Thais (F and M) have been brought up to believe:

- The natural juices in the mouth are dirty and full of germs.

-Therefore mouth / passionate kissing is a no no.

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, scorecard said:

Keep in mind that a very big % of Thais (F and M) have been brought up to believe:

- The natural juices in the mouth are dirty and full of germs.

-Therefore mouth / passionate kissing is a no no.

Many farang will tell you they have ben married to a wonderful Thai lady for years, but never been able to score a passionate kiss.

• Thumbs Up 2

On 8/31/2023 at 12:34 PM, Goat said:

A business associate called me last week. Said he had a mate coming to Thailand for the first time and asked me to take him out and show him around.

So i met the bloke and quickly realised that he didnt have the looks or game/personality/hygiene/style to pick up real girls.

So i thought we may as well head straight for the gogos.

After a couple of gogos he told me they were too noisy for him and he would prefer to just go to the beer bars he saw, which bore me, but I thought up to him.

So I know if you buy these girls drinks they will usually give you a bit of a squirrel grip and allow you to fondle and grope them.

Problem with this bloke is he started trying, and sometimes successfully, to start kissing them toungue down the throat style, much to the amusement and disgust of everyone else in the bars, mongers and hookers included.

It wasnt just for a few seconds, he would go on and on for as long as he could like a teenager. I think a few of the girls who didnt reject him thought it would lead to a bar fine, but it never did.

I mentioned a few things to try and put him off, like she had just done a blow bang with a van full of Indians etc, but there was no stopping this bloke.

He was a bit tight with buying drinks and tipping which made it worse. 

I know these girls do a lot worse, but that is in the rooms.

Is it just me, or is this a bit off?

I told his mate about him, who thought it was very funny.

Take him to Lolitas and then after his games ask him if he noticed a funny taste?

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps that's how it works now, but it certainly never happened in my monging days.

The action happened AFTER the bar fine was paid, not before, and certainly not for losers that disrespected the bargirls.

Dunno about that, the CM girls used to put my hand on their leg, then put a cushion on top.

Then in Vietnam, bars in the afternoon (only customer) I'd sit outside, then they'd take me inside and shut the door.

Then in Cambodia, even in full bars, they'd often put my hand inside their tops, or just take their tops off.

NOTE: I didn't ever touch them, they moved my hands on them.

I don't have much experience of Gogo's, went a couple of times but it didn't do anything for me.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

A business associate called me last week. Said he had a mate coming to Thailand for the first time and asked me to take him out and show him around.

So i met the bloke and quickly realised that he didnt have the looks or game/personality/hygiene/style to pick up real girls.

After a couple of gogos he told me they were too noisy for him and he would prefer to just go to the beer bars he saw, which bore me, but I thought up to him.

So I know if you buy these girls drinks they will usually give you a bit of a squirrel grip and allow you to fondle and grope them.

Problem with this bloke is he started trying, and sometimes successfully, to start kissing them toungue down the throat style, much to the amusement and disgust of everyone else in the bars, mongers and hookers included.

It wasnt just for a few seconds, he would go on and on for as long as he could like a teenager. I think a few of the girls who didnt reject him thought it would lead to a bar fine, but it never did.

I mentioned a few things to try and put him off, like she had just done a blow bang with a van full of Indians etc, but there was no stopping this bloke.

Over the many years that I have lived here, I have often been asked to meet friends or family members of friends when they came to visit.  I don't have a problem doing this, but I usually will not travel anywhere with them and I definitely will not take them to bars.  I will tell them where the bars are, but they can go on their own.  Meeting them for dinner and talking with them about the place where I have chosen to live is the most i will do.

• Like 1

I'm asking for a friend: do you describe yourself??

• Haha 1