Here are the 5 longest Jan. 6 sentences so far

Social Media

27 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

If wanting a single justice system for all, even the left is "culting", then yes I am.

The left cannot handle free speech. Use a walky talky 18 years

Wow

Just wow

Why havent all the union bosses who strike get 18 years?

US is a strange country

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Trump must have been proud of Pezzola for his two-faced courtroom performance:

"Proud Boy Dominic Pezzola sobbed in a Washington, D.C., courtroom Friday as he asked a federal judge for leniency in his Jan. 6 sentence and vowed to stay out of politics in the future.

However, after receiving a 10-year prison sentence, Pezzola reportedly raised his fist and shouted, “Trump won,” as he left the courtroom, according to WUSA.

At Friday’s sentencing hearing, Pezzola apologized for his actions and told U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly that Jan. 6 was “the worst, most regrettable decision in my life,” according to NBC News."

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4183555-proud-boy-reportedly-claims-trump-won-after-sobbing-for-mercy-at-sentencing/

Based on his courtroom outburst, presumably Pezzola means, "worst, most regrettable decision of my life" because he ended up getting arrested and prosecuted for his offenses -- not because he actually has any understanding that it was wrong and illegal to try to mount an insurrection against his own country.

I think he made a run of poor decisions in the lead up to Jan 6.

Edited by ozimoron

4 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

"Proud Boy Dominic Pezzola sobbed in a Washington, D.C., courtroom Friday as he asked a federal judge for leniency in his Jan. 6 sentence and vowed to stay out of politics in the future.

However, after receiving a 10-year prison sentence, Pezzola reportedly raised his fist and shouted, “Trump won,” as he left the courtroom, according to WUSA.

When his wife was on the witness stand she described him a a__hole who watched too much Fox.

Contrast this with the fellow who finally saw the light:  “I’m done peddling lies for other people who don’t care about me.”

DT tries to run all these distraction stunts, but his fan base understands what is happening with these cases and is not showing up when he puts out his calls.  At some point his Second Amendment patriots may be coming for him.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, bendejo said:

When his wife was on the witness stand she described him a a__hole who watched too much Fox.

Contrast this with the fellow who finally saw the light:  “I’m done peddling lies for other people who don’t care about me.”

DT tries to run all these distraction stunts, but his fan base understands what is happening with these cases and is not showing up when he puts out his calls.  At some point his Second Amendment patriots may be coming for him.

A much as I wish that were true, I don't think we will ever see a significant number of his base grasping the obvious and realizing they've been conned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

I don't think we will ever see a significant number of his base grasping the obvious and realizing they've been conned.

And even if they did would they admit it?  There are people who have disrupted their own lives, like not seeing their kids/grandkids on the holidays, insults spoken, etc.

There is a DC correspondent of liberal bent with a sister to the right of Ronald Reagan who had hardly spoken to her in the previous decades, one day told her that she knew that if she were on her deathbed if would be she (the columnist) that would be there holding her hand, not W. Bush or Karl Rove.  (I guess that reveals when she said it :smile:).  Anyway, that is the level of deprogramming that will be required.

And Harlan, sell some of those damned guns!

• Sad 1

I wonder how trump is sleeping,knowing full well his lies put thease men in the penitentiary knowing he is headed there himself.now trump will still have people protecting him but inmates have lots of time and can be quite creative !sleep well Donnie boy sleep well ???? lol ???? 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 9/2/2023 at 11:00 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Trump must have been proud of Pezzola for his two-faced courtroom performance:

At Friday’s sentencing hearing, Pezzola apologized for his actions and told U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly that Jan. 6 was “the worst, most regrettable decision in my life,” according to NBC News."

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4183555-proud-boy-reportedly-claims-trump-won-after-sobbing-for-mercy-at-sentencing/

Based on his courtroom outburst, presumably Pezzola means, "worst, most regrettable decision of my life" because he ended up getting arrested and prosecuted for his offenses -- not because he actually has any understanding that it was wrong and illegal to try to mount an insurrection against his own country.

Who did he kill? Nobody.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...