Distraught Foreigner In Multi-Vehicle Crash In Chonburi

webfact

Kong Fu? There's 1 attempt of a kick and show off hands....

But what's more strange is that the girls started filming the guy before he ran into that shop. And how come in all that time he was there no one came out from the shop to have a look at what happened?

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, LukKrueng said:

Kong Fu? There's 1 attempt of a kick and show off hands....

But what's more strange is that the girls started filming the guy before he ran into that shop. And how come in all that time he was there no one came out from the shop to have a look at what happened?

He didnt hit the shop. He hit a bin.

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, CDG931 said:

But driving here every day, you accumulate so much frustration and even anger because they drive so poorly.

Sounds like you shouldn't be on the road with an attitude like that. 30 years and you still haven't mastered the ol' jai yen yen?

Maybe you should pay a driver from one of the various private car services to teach you how to cope.

I've travelled thousands of kilometres with many different drivers and they never get flustered, just take everything in their stride.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, Lemsta69 said:

Sounds like you shouldn't be on the road with an attitude like that. 30 years and you still haven't mastered the ol' jai yen yen?

Maybe you should pay a driver from one of the various private car services to teach you how to cope.

I've travelled thousands of kilometres with many different drivers and they never get flustered, just take everything in their stride.

Unless you have driven more than 400k km in Thailand and seen what I saw, and gone through hundreds of near-misses, then I don't need your advice 

Edited by CDG931
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bignok said:

Nonsense. Bus drivers are mostly idiots and plenty of ute drivers make high risk overtaking moves.

You either misread or chose to misunderstand what I wrote (I suspect the latter).

Unflappable private taxi drivers fall into neither of the above categories so it is indeed you who is talking nonsense (as usual).

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1