Do you tolerate cheating in your relationships? Is ok if your partner has an affair once?

Don Chance

7 hours ago, Myran said:

No second chances in regard to infidelity. Cheaters are the lowest of the low and vermin, in my opinion.

It definitely gets lower.

There are people who drive over crosswalks with pedestrians on them.

Standard practice in Thailand.

Edited by FruitPudding
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I saw the girls in bars, I wanted to f%^$^ them, and that's what I did. And then I never saw them again.

I think just sex is not really a big problem.

So basically the same as a dog running down the street & suddenly humps someones leg.

Just sex not a big problem

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, mania said:

So basically the same as a dog running down the street & suddenly humps someones leg.

Just sex not a big problem

As far as I know most guys asks the bar girls first and they compensate them. At least I do that.

But the desire to do this seems to be common to males of any species. 

two-rabbits-mating.jpg

4 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

As far as I know most guys asks the bar girls first and they compensate them. At least I do that.

But the desire to do this seems to be common to males of any species. 

two-rabbits-mating.jpg

Only males? 

Women's destiny, is to find a man to take care, but mate with the strongest one or better said, the one with the most promising genes. How about that? 

8 hours ago, Kenny202 said:

My first one got preggas 3 months HIV test she was positive...I thought I must have given it to her, innocent little village thing she was. Week later I tested negative. She was banging the guy accross the road while I was away. I got to know someone in the clinic and apparently rife in the area and most people don't know until its too far gone. Thai village women seem to have very little concern for contraception or safe sex. The hospital or infected person are also under no legal obligation to inform partners / spouses. She has been working in bars last 4 years. No fecks given. There is a darker side to infidellity apart from hurt feelings and probably a lot worse diseases than HIV these days which is more treatable than some. If I would have contracted it I would have had to leave Thailand. At the time the meds were around 20k a month

You picked a rough town.  Pregnant and HIV poz. That's as bad as it gets. 

This is what I wonder about all these ppl who brag about screwing around and open relationships. It isn't as fun as ppl make it seem. Not at all. I remember in my single days, going to the clinic to check if you got something. Stressing out in the lineup because you have some strange spot down there or your nuts hurt. Not fun. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Only males? 

Women's destiny, is to find a man to take care, but mate with the strongest one or better said, the one with the most promising genes. How about that? 

In principle that is correct.

But because of the (at least historical) possible consequences of sex, like having a baby, women are most of the time a lot more careful with their resources and desire. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Harsh Jones said:

This is what I wonder about all these ppl who brag about screwing around and open relationships. It isn't as fun as ppl make it seem. Not at all. I remember in my single days, going to the clinic to check if you got something. Stressing out in the lineup because you have some strange spot down there or your nuts hurt. Not fun. 

That is the most convincing argument for me to stay in a relationship with same woman only. 

I'm more foresighted about things outside our control. Serious illness where one part can not or do not want any sex anymore, I would let my partner I'd she wanted to have a side kick, and I expect the same the other way around. If sex still are important in life at that point. 

Might just go for a controlled pressure release at a Massage for that sake.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Nothing stopping her going out offering herself up as the town bike and bring home HIV to share with you.

I'm quite well aware of others who do that, but the lifestyle we have, her family and our relationship, I doubt it. 

Know her family and her friends, and you will know who she is, so I doubt any surprises coming in near future. 

Most who get cheated on, know something going on.  

Let me solicit some wisdom on this topic.

My 40 year old neigbour had sex with the laundry lady. He wants to keep her as a GF, but be upfront with her that he wants to have a lot of sex with other women. 

I say this is a bad idea and that he should just have sex on the side discretely, far away; that that would prob be the preference of the average laundry lady-level woman here. What say you?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Harsh Jones said:

She was a total psycho as well lol. I really hit the jackpot...and funny had known her a year then lived with her a year back home no real problems at all. Trouble all started the day I came to live in Thailand. I often read guys horror stories on hear and think to myself mine is the mother of all horror stories. It taught me no matter how long you know them they can turn on you at anytime. I would never invest on one or put any area of my life in a Thai woman's hands again

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, LaosLover said:

Let me solicit some wisdom on this topic.

My 40 year old neigbour had sex with the laundry lady. He wants to keep her as a GF, but be upfront with her that he wants to have a lot of sex with other women. 

I say this is a bad idea and that he should just have sex on the side discretely, far away; that that would prob be the preference of the average laundry lady-level woman here. What say you?

I say shhhhhhhh ..............

1 hour ago, Kenny202 said:

She was a total psycho as well lol. I really hit the jackpot...and funny had known her a year then lived with her a year back home no real problems at all. Trouble all started the day I came to live in Thailand. I often read guys horror stories on hear and think to myself mine is the mother of all horror stories. It taught me no matter how long you know them they can turn on you at anytime. I would never invest on one or put any area of my life in a Thai woman's hands again

Oddly enough I've also heard stories (from western men) of Thai ladies that are no problem in the west, then returning with western husband and becoming total nightmares. Wonder what caused the behaviour changes?

PS. My Brit wife (I was faithful to her for 30 years) suddenly turned on me, so it's not only Thai women. Being faithful and loyal was a total waste of time for me.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Oddly enough I've also heard stories (from western men) of Thai ladies that are no problem in the west, then returning with western husband and becoming total nightmares. Wonder what caused the behaviour changes?

PS. My Brit wife (I was faithful to her for 30 years) suddenly turned on me, so it's not only Thai women. Being faithful and loyal was a total waste of time for me.

In Thailand it is mostly when you do not respekt their culture and also step on their "face" especially when their family observes it To many times. 

What is acceptable in the west among us, is not the same in Thailand. Most of the time, they might be ashamed because some foreigners do not know any better.

What do you think trigger such behavior? Just crazy unstable girls out of the blue?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Hummin said:

In Thailand it is mostly when you do not respekt their culture and also step on their "face" especially when their family observes it To many times. 

What is acceptable in the west among us, is not the same in Thailand. Most of the time, they might be ashamed because some foreigners do not know any better.

What do you think trigger such behavior? Just crazy unstable girls out of the blue?

If they wanted men that respected their culture they should have married a Thai man IMHO.

As for Thai culture, I find it hard to respect greed and corruption, maybe it's OK with you.

I have no idea what would trigger the sudden change, which is why I asked.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Well as I found out more about her history after I got here it was apparent she had already had a roller coaster of horror story of a life. 3 other abandoned kids I didn't know about to different fathers failed marriages (she was 28 yo) And I am not the trusting naive type either. Just impossible to do full due diligence when you don't speak Thai and someone is a habitual, professional liar. One of the causes of instability once I got here and lived in her village. She had too many skeletons / bad stories kicking around and was constantly ill at ease. I could tell immediately she wasn't well liked or respected by anyone. She had lost face long ago and was ashamed alright.... but had nothing to do with me. And what caused the behavioral issues? I would say a feeling there was no need for the act any more

Edited by Kenny202
  • Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

If they wanted men that respected their culture they should have married a Thai man IMHO.

As for Thai culture, I find it hard to respect greed and corruption, maybe it's OK with you.

I have no idea what would trigger the sudden change, which is why I asked.

I do not find greed in my family, and I do respekt the way to talk and behave around this.

Doesn't mean I have to go temple and do everything they do for holidays rituals, I just being respectful around the family against my wife, as they are to me.

When it comes to Internal problems in Thailand, it's out of my reach, but for immigration I put on a poll or shirt, pants and shoes. 

So far I have only experience once with my yellow book, and paid pocket money to have it all done in 2 hours. And that's the first and last time I ever paid any money to officials.

For the last yellow book and I'd card, no pocket money.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Kenny202 said:

Well as I found out more about her history after I got here it was apparent she had already had a roller coaster of horror story of a life. 3 other abandoned kids I didn't know about to different fathers failed marriages (she was 28 yo) And I am not the trusting naive type either. Just impossible to do full due diligence when you don't speak Thai and someone is a habitual, professional liar. One of the causes of instability once I got here and lived in her village. She had too many skeletons / bad stories kicking around and was constantly ill at ease. I could tell immediately she wasn't well liked or respected by anyone. She had lost face long ago and was ashamed alright.... but had nothing to do with me. And what caused the behavioral issues? I would say a feeling there was no need for the act any more

We all know it happens. Would it been different if you spent some time with her family and friends and getting to know her better before establishing an relationship? 

Time is a great factor working for us when we find new ladies. Some do not have patience enough, and need to do everything as quick as possible. I never understood why.

26 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I do not find greed in my family, and I do respekt the way to talk and behave around this.

Doesn't mean I have to go temple and do everything they do for holidays rituals, I just being respectful around the family against my wife, as they are to me.

When it comes to Internal problems in Thailand, it's out of my reach, but for immigration I put on a poll or shirt, pants and shoes. 

So far I have only experience once with my yellow book, and paid pocket money to have it all done in 2 hours. And that's the first and last time I ever paid any money to officials.

For the last yellow book and I'd card, no pocket money.

So, how long have you lived in thailand so far? ????

7 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

So, how long have you lived in thailand so far? ????

20 years travelling, lived here permanent 6 years. All together more than 10 years I suppose. 

It is up to you what you accept in life, and my experience when it comes to greed, it doesn't come out of nothing as a surprise one day after years. 

I have meet wrong people all over the world, but I have a choice to choose who I have close, not them. 

So for the laughing emotion, I guess that one only boomerang back to its creator.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Hummin said:

20 years travelling, lived here permanent 6 years. All together more than 10 years I suppose. 

It is up to you what you accept in life, and my experience when it comes to greed, it doesn't come out of nothing as a surprise one day after years. 

I have meet wrong people all over the world, but I have a choice to choose who I have close, not them. 

So for the laughing emotion, I guess that one only boomerang back to its creator.

I have to add, known my wife 7 years, engaged two years, married one.

Known her family and friends 6 years.

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1