Two annoying things

bignok

7 minutes ago, Enoon said:

if you ever find yourself in a "real life" situation, where you hear the same comment that "bignok" made responded to in the way that "SuperSaiyan did, it's possible that you made find this guidance useful:

4 Ways to Tell if Someone Is Being Sarcastic

It seems that you need that as much as you think that I need it!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, JensenZ said:

Most temples were built from decades to centuries ago. For example, the newest temple in Pattaya, the Sanctury of Truth, still under construction, is over 40 years old. The temples on Pratunmak Hill are about 80 years old... They stopped putting temples everywhere a long time ago as there are already nearly 34.000 Buddhist temples in current use across Thailand.

Temples run on a merit economy, and any fees collected from tourists help with their upkeep.

Footpaths on city streets are a local municipal concern, paid for from local land taxes, and in most cases, not paid at all.

What does one concern have to do with the other? They are totally unrelated.

It is 2 things that are annoying not 2 related topics. Can't people read anymore?

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Footpaths. Don't use them and I walk 2 hours a day most days. They are danger traps not just for their dismal broken nature, head banging steel frames, bussiness in the space but also for the fancy tiles that are skating rings when wet. I walk on the road same place where the monks do but with the traffic coming towards so I have full view and control over my own safety. And thats on single lane sois or 3 lane roads. 

Tuktuk and taxi drivers not being able to understand google maps and my southern deep tones pronunciation...no prob...put a thai family member on the phone to give them directions. 

16 minutes ago, bignok said:

3rd one losers who use sad emojis because they can't hold a regular conversation. That's just pathetic. Pathetic response from pathetic people.

That'll confuse and sadden them, bigbird! :thumbsup:

Edited by 2baht

10 minutes ago, bignok said:

It is 2 things that are annoying not 2 related topics. Can't people read anymore?

I get it bigbird, not all do, some are quite slow on the uptake! Some are even confused!????

Edited by 2baht
  • Confused 3