Hunter Biden indicted on three federal gun charges

Social Media

18 hours ago, Longwood50 said:

Tug

The man was discharged from the military for drug use.  The law in an attempt to keep firearms out of the hands of people who may be a danger specifically requires a purchaser to attest to not being addicted to drugs.  That is making a false statement to the US Government.  A crime.  that is not maganites out for blood it is called equal treatment under the law.  Simple as that. 

Now of the charges against Hunter I think the gun purchase is the least significant.  His punishment if found guilty should not be any harsher or more lenient than others who have been found guilty of a similar offense.  The Form as I understand it has been amended to remove marijuana as a disqualifying drug but not the meth and cocaine that Hunters own pictures show he was clearly using. 

image.png.d63daefa03a17b4392c548ce9bba79e3.png

How’s about we get don junior tested that guys bouncing off the walls on a regular basis and he has and used lots and lots of guns + some really sketchy rhetoric?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Longwood50 said:

Gaffe is when you make a mistake, particularly when it is an embarrasing one. 

Can you explain just what airports George Washington captured during the revolutionary war im really curious as to what type of aircraft they had must have been gliders I don’t think they even had steam engines back then lmao ???? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Children are a reflection of their parents. Joe's constant lies reflect that. Like 2 peas in a pod.

Yet the book of the Messiah Leader of the GOP Christian Nationalist Party expressly states;

'The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son' Ezekiel 18

President_Trump_Visits_St._John%27s_Episcopal_Church_%2849963649028%29.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Enabling and apologising for immoral, illegal behaviour is never a good look.

Symptomatic of the left unfortunately.

Their fake compassion is reserved for those who share their opinions of course. They celebrate diversity of everything except opinion. 

An excellent example of the hypocrisy of the left.

Poor millionaire, elitist Hunter paying damaged women for sexual gratification and putting other motorists at risk as he speeds down the highway on crack cocaine. Let's all cry for the privileged elitist Hunter.

I’m not sure lecturing on morals is your thing.

But if you feel it gets you out of your grossly ignorant: “Children are a reflection of their parents. Joe's constant lies reflect that. Like 2 peas in a pod” then why not embarrass yourself by dismissing the fact Hunter Biden lost his mother and his sister in a car wreck when he was a child.

Nah, go on moralize, tell yourself you have the high ground.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, JonnyF said:

You seem very big on provable facts. Unless the lies come from your cult leader Joe Biden.

Joe Biden is a proven liar. His son is a self confessed crack addict, user of prostitutes and illegal guns.

You must be very proud supporting such a family. The moral high ground, extreme leftist style  ????.

Cult leader?

Projecting again.

Did Hunter Biden ever use an illegal gun?

Do you have a link?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, candide said:

The key problem is not the presence of different point of views, it is about disagreeing on facts or just ignoring them (and that's a polite way to express it).

For example, more than 50% of Republicans think the 2020 elections have been rigged and that Trump was the winner (including members of this forum).

Ok, but can't we find any common ground? For example, someone says that the sky is green, even though you can see it's blue, instead of arguing about it, maybe ask if can we agree that dirt is brown and water is wet, then build off of that.

I think even the most radical left supporters can agree that Biden is getting old, and the right can agree that Trump says some stupid things. Just those 2 realities mean there is common ground to work from in order to achieve compromise. Does that make sense? 

It's not easy, but this infighting needs to stop or at least slow down.

5 hours ago, LosLobo said:

Yet the book of the Messiah Leader of the GOP Christian Nationalist Party expressly states;

'The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son' Ezekiel 18

President_Trump_Visits_St._John%27s_Episcopal_Church_%2849963649028%29.jpg

Hey, that bible is upside down. Nice photo op, cretin.

• Love It 1

5 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Enabling and apologising for immoral, illegal behaviour is never a good look.

Symptomatic of the left unfortunately.

Their fake compassion is reserved for those who share their opinions of course. They celebrate diversity of everything except opinion. 

An excellent example of the hypocrisy of the left.

Poor millionaire, elitist Hunter paying damaged women for sexual gratification and putting other motorists at risk as he speeds down the highway on crack cocaine. Let's all cry for the privileged elitist Hunter.

Nope.

If Hunter Biden committed crimes, he should pay the price.

Especially paying damaged women for sexual gratification.

48 minutes ago, Trippy said:

Ok, but can't we find any common ground? For example, someone says that the sky is green, even though you can see it's blue, instead of arguing about it, maybe ask if can we agree that dirt is brown and water is wet, then build off of that.

I think even the most radical left supporters can agree that Biden is getting old, and the right can agree that Trump says some stupid things. Just those 2 realities mean there is common ground to work from in order to achieve compromise. Does that make sense? 

Sounds reasonable to me. I with BOTH parties would abandon their geriatric leaders and put up some younger and more energetic nominees. Ironically, so do most Americans. Yet the parties both seem determined to refight the 2020 election, in spite of the wishes of the general public. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Hey, that bible is upside down. Nice photo op, cretin.

I am searching for a way to make a connection between Hunter Biden's possible gun crimes and the Bad Orange Man mishandling a bible..... still searching..... still searching....  Nope, can't find it. Can you help me out?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trippy said:

Disagreeing on opinions is not necessarily bad. It's part of the democratic debate and plays an essential role in democracies. It may lead to convergence of opinions, at least on some issues. However, there can be no democratic debate when facts are not acknowledged. 

If you ask so-called left-wing members (who are actually "center" by international standards), whether Biden is too old, most of them would agree to it. That's a fact. The disagreement is about whether being old is equivalent to being inefficient.  And in this case again, we find the issue of facts. There are uncontestable facts: GDP growth compared to comparable countries (ex G7), inflation compared to other countries, unemployment rate compared to previous periods of time, evolution of wholesale oil price worldwide. There could be an interesting discussion about how and why, and to which extent the Biden administration may be responsible for it. It happens sometime, but it's usually just "Biden old", "Biden is ruining the economy" etc...

Haven't you noticed the number of post recalling the same facts over and over, in response to posts making the same baseless claims over and over?

And again, some issues are more fundamental than others, such as elections. What to say to elections deniers? "You are a bit right"? Would it decrease their confidence in the big lie, or instead increase it?

In other western democracies, there may be strong divergences of opinions, and as I said It's not necessarily a bad thing. Facts may be sometimes "forgotten", downplayed, over-emphasised, etc... but I have never observed such a level of denial of facts as in the U.S. by the current dominant right-wing stream.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, JonnyF said:

You seem very big on provable facts. Unless the lies come from your cult leader Joe Biden.

Joe Biden is a proven liar. His son is a self confessed crack addict, user of prostitutes and illegal guns.

You must be very proud supporting such a family. The moral high ground, extreme leftist style  ????.

Still, deflecting, aren't you? Once again, you challenge Joe Biden's morality on the basis of Hunter Biden's conduct. You claimed that "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree". Yet even now you failed to note that Joe Biden has three other children. Not only that, you also cited the conduct of Joe Biden's brother and even his niece as some sort of evidence about his character. I look forward to watching your comments sink even lower.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, candide said:

Disagreeing on opinions is not necessarily bad. It's part of the democratic debate and plays an essential role in democracies. It may lead to convergence of opinions, at least on some issues. However, there can be no democratic debate when facts are not acknowledged. 

If you ask so-called left-wing members (who are actually "center" by international standards), whether Biden is too old, most of them would agree to it. That's a fact. The disagreement is about whether being old is equivalent to being inefficient.  And in this case again, we find the issue of facts. There are uncontestable facts: GDP growth compared to comparable countries (ex G7), inflation compared to other countries, unemployment rate compared to previous periods of time, evolution of wholesale oil price worldwide. There could be an interesting discussion about how and why, and to which extent the Biden administration may be responsible for it. It happens sometime, but it's usually just "Biden old", "Biden is ruining the economy" etc...

Haven't you noticed the number of post recalling the same facts over and over, in response to posts making the same baseless claims over and over?

And again, some issues are more fundamental than others, such as elections. What to say to elections deniers? "You are a bit right"? Would it decrease their confidence in the big lie, or instead increase it?

In other western democracies, there may be strong divergences of opinions, and as I said It's not necessarily a bad thing. Facts may be sometimes "forgotten", downplayed, over-emphasised, etc... but I have never observed such a level of denial of facts as in the U.S. by the current dominant right-wing stream.

In other words, "it's not us, it's THEM".  

You tried, Trippy, you tried. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Sounds reasonable to me. I with BOTH parties would abandon their geriatric leaders and put up some younger and more energetic nominees. Ironically, so do most Americans. Yet the parties both seem determined to refight the 2020 election, in spite of the wishes of the general public. 

I think reasonable is the Republicans abandon their twice impeached, 91 times indicted candidate.

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

In other words, "it's not us, it's THEM".  

You tried, Trippy, you tried. 

Around 50% of Republicans believe the Big Lie. Not true?

43% of Republican believed pizzagate conspiracy theory, not true?

Do 50% of Democrats believe that Trump has been elected thanks to massive voter fraud? Did 43% of Democrats believe that Republicans used to rape, and drink the blood of children in the basement of a pizzeria which has no basement?

Edited by candide

5 hours ago, placeholder said:

Still, deflecting, aren't you? Once again, you challenge Joe Biden's morality on the basis of Hunter Biden's conduct. You claimed that "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree". Yet even now you failed to note that Joe Biden has three other children. Not only that, you also cited the conduct of Joe Biden's brother and even his niece as some sort of evidence about his character. I look forward to watching your comments sink even lower.

How low can they go?

13 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

I agree with you, but politics has become so toxic that any younger person with common sense will likely never seek the POTUS chair. That only leaves younger people like harris, and who would want her to be POTUS?

• Like 1