Is anyone else as confused as me as to why the US hasn't seized the opportunity to eliminate Putin & Kim Jong un at the same time

steven100

15 hours ago, steven100 said:

nonsense ... how is that any different from Saddam Hussian or Gadaffi or any other tyrant.

I am  not suggesting it should happen but if you follow your logic then the Russians or North Koreans would be justified in assassinating the leaders of any country which provides weapons to be used against their forces. 

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, save the frogs said:

one prediction i came across.

russia will lose the war.

putin regime will be replaced by a pro-USA regime

russia will become part of EU.

is it bs? 

wishful thinking.. remember when they said 1 russias economy will crumble 2 they running out of missiles 3..4..5.. and none of the predictions have happened 

its complete BS

sanctions have backfired..ukr is loosing bad..bricks building and getting more momentum.. 

in short its a disaster for the western powers

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

41 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

This is just about the dumbest idea I've read this year.

As if mankind isn't making a big enough mess of this planet as it is, do you really want us to add nuclear Armageddon to the mix?

couldn't agree with u more..

the idea to take them out must stem from a MSN distorted view of reality ..some spy movies..and sorry for the jab but he is probably american 

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, save the frogs said:

one prediction i came across.

russia will lose the war.

putin regime will be replaced by a pro-USA regime

russia will become part of EU.

is it bs? 

Another common prediction is that if Putin is replaced, his successor will be even more tyrannical and the situation will get worse. Russian has had a lot worse than Putin over its checkered past.

17 hours ago, steven100 said:

Why hasn't or doesn't the US go after Putin and Kim Jong and exterminate them as soon as possible.

Why not give Ukraine every available long range missile, fighter jet, cluster bomb, attack helicopters, and anything else to attack Russian hard and decisive ?

It seems the US are deliberately letting Russia hold ground on the front line and keep the war going ?

I'm not sure what the US is trying to achieve but if I poured billions of $$ into this war I'd want it over asap ......   ?   it's really getting strange that the US & NATO let it drag on ....

North Korea's Kim Jong Un to stay in Russia for several days

Are you really advocating for starting WW3 ?!???!!?!   

2 hours ago, Berkshire said:

That's funny.  Russia hasn't had a free and fair election in decades.  Even if Putin was eliminated (by external forces, i.e., US), those in power will want to stay in power.  Now if Putin was taken out by internal forces (i.e., Russians), whole different ballgame.

Not much different to Thailand, those who were in power have, somehow managed to get back in power, even though they had to tolerate a few years of military intervention. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, yardrunner said:

I am  not suggesting it should happen but if you follow your logic then the Russians or North Koreans would be justified in assassinating the leaders of any country which provides weapons to be used against their forces. 

And don't think for one minute they wouldn't given the opportunity, how many Russians and Korean official / military guys have fallen out of windows, died or vanished mysteriously recently. 

Edited by Artisi
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, steven100 said:

nonsense ... how is that any different from Saddam Hussian or Gadaffi or any other tyrant.

Youre not still eating that pie are you.  And this is not the same.  Saddam and Gadaffi were taken out over oil, gold and hahahaha sorry, WMD's hahaha!

• Haha 1