Is anyone else as confused as me as to why the US hasn't seized the opportunity to eliminate Putin & Kim Jong un at the same time

steven100

38 minutes ago, The Theory said:

Because it's all about business. Do you really think they are after quick victory ????This war make some guys very rich. US military needs new advanced weapons, but where to dump all old ones ? You got the answer. Who paid for old ones ? Americans. Who will pay for new ones ? Americans. Who makes money ? Gun makers who support 2 parties. Who is the middle man for guns ? Example Biden's son (and some other on the top). 

Conspiracy theory garbage.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zapitapi said:

wishful thinking.. remember when they said 1 russias economy will crumble 2 they running out of missiles 3..4..5.. and none of the predictions have happened 

its complete BS

sanctions have backfired..ukr is loosing bad..bricks building and getting more momentum.. 

in short its a disaster for the western powers

Mostly false.

The Russian economy is in trouble. 

The ruble has tanked.

Both sides have supply problems with arms.

Neither side is losing badly. 

A disaster for the west?

It's been unifying for the west.

As far as Russia do you think it's a good look to go begging to North Korea?

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Its a  persons opinion , its rather rude and dismissive just to post what you did .

Kind of like Big Brother : Don't think or speak, just accept what you are told without question 

He has zero evidence to back up his garbage conspiracy theory.

• Thumbs Up 1

49 minutes ago, The Theory said:

Because it's all about business. Do you really think they are after quick victory ????This war make some guys very rich. US military needs new advanced weapons, but where to dump all old ones ? You got the answer. Who paid for old ones ? Americans. Who will pay for new ones ? Americans. Who makes money ? Gun makers who support 2 parties. Who is the middle man for guns ? Example Biden's son (and some other on the top). 

And in order to have a good export market you need a good domestic market so liberal gun laws.

9 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Its a  persons opinion , its rather rude and dismissive just to post what you did .

Kind of like Big Brother : Don't think or speak, just accept what you are told without question 

Thats a bit harsh, I thought he presented a very well constructed and thought provoking  arguement?

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I often wonder exactly the same thing, why don't we have roving squads that travel around the planet eliminating troublesome goons? I would have no problem with that ethically, morally, nor on any other level. 

Do you mean like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles?

Yes it is weird.

USA can kill many innocent people in Vietnam. 

They can kill Osama. They let go a prince who killed in change for oil.

Assad is still alive, why? He killed his own people in horrific way and led to war with ISIS.

Yemen is now already 9 years at war, no one cares.

Afghanistan is now back to the middle ages after 20 years of stupid interruptions.

There is a negative report on misbehave of Australian soldiers in Afghanistan. Nothing done with it.

Why Ping is still in control, putting people in concentration camps?

Why "my" country had to kill 70 innocent people and leaving many severe hurt?

Why Belarus still has te same <deleted> president? Why Erdogan is still hunting Kurds?

Why is Cuba is still put behind? Why USA decided to bring down Greece?

Why Venezuela is sanctioned? Why Iraq is?

Do I need to go on, as the list is endless? Im flabbergasted all the time. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, xtrnuno41 said:

Yes it is weird.

USA can kill many innocent people in Vietnam. 

They can kill Osama. They let go a prince who killed in change for oil.

Assad is still alive, why? He killed his own people in horrific way and led to war with ISIS.

Yemen is now already 9 years at war, no one cares.

Afghanistan is now back to the middle ages after 20 years of stupid interruptions.

There is a negative report on misbehave of Australian soldiers in Afghanistan. Nothing done with it.

Why Ping is still in control, putting people in concentration camps?

Why "my" country had to kill 70 innocent people and leaving many severe hurt?

Why Belarus still has te same <deleted> president? Why Erdogan is still hunting Kurds?

Why is Cuba is still put behind? Why USA decided to bring down Greece?

Why Venezuela is sanctioned? Why Iraq is?

Do I need to go on, as the list is endless? Im flabbergasted all the time. 

No, you can give up now...........:coffee1:

Wherever you come from........????

20 hours ago, steven100 said:

Why hasn't or doesn't the US go after Putin and Kim Jong and exterminate them as soon as possible.

Why not give Ukraine every available long range missile, fighter jet, cluster bomb, attack helicopters, and anything else to attack Russian hard and decisive ?

It seems the US are deliberately letting Russia hold ground on the front line and keep the war going ?

I'm not sure what the US is trying to achieve but if I poured billions of $$ into this war I'd want it over asap ......   ?   it's really getting strange that the US & NATO let it drag on ....

North Korea's Kim Jong Un to stay in Russia for several days

As so often happens, USA is cursed for interfering if it takes any action, or cursed for not taking action whenever any country needs it.

My opinion? USA takes care of itself and let the devil takes the hindmost.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Cory1848 said:

No, it’s conspiracy theory garbage; it’s an “opinion” gone horribly awry. Whenever anyone mentions the crimes of Hunter Biden (a war profiteer? WTF?), I know exactly where that person gets their “information” from. Not worth the cyber-ether it floats in on.

Exactly.

It's Putin adjacent Trumpist bubble crapola 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, steven100 said:

It seems the US are deliberately letting Russia hold ground on the front line and keep the war going ?

US can't get involve with that war. 
But it seems that war has shifted from Middle East to East Europe. US rushed to get out of Afghanistan and abandoned the old war and focused on East Europe. There is a big possibility that Ukraine war spreads to neighboring countries. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, JensenZ said:

Another common prediction is that if Putin is replaced, his successor will be even more tyrannical and the situation will get worse. Russian has had a lot worse than Putin over its checkered past.

yeah, they've had some bumbling idiots that have caused millions to starve, haven't they?  

• Thumbs Up 1