Just a perfect day...

bob smith

5 minutes ago, JayClay said:

Why not skip the regular cafe, which has all those mental associations with beer, and get on your bike and ride to a neighbouring city that you've never been to?

Find a new cafe, make new associations. Follow your breakfast with a fruit shake and walk along the beach. Then ride your motorbike back home and spend the evening watching movies, at the gym, or banging your wife...

Dang man.  That sounds like a Meg Ryan movie...

If you really want a beer after your breakfast, you could try to find a cafe that has alcohol free beer in stock. I admit this may be no easy task, but often times when I've just really fancied a beer, I've had a Heineken Zero. It still gives me that "ahhh" chill feeling, quenches the thirst, and gives me that "having a beer at the perfect moment" feeling, but it doesn't make me immediately want another one, like real beer does.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, JayClay said:

If you really want a beer after your breakfast, you could try to find a cafe that has alcohol free beer in stock. I admit this may be no easy task, but often times when I've just really fancied a beer, I've had a Heineken Zero. It still gives me that "ahhh" chill feeling, quenches the thirst, and gives me that "having a beer at the perfect moment" feeling, but it doesn't make me immediately want another one, like real beer does.

ive tried zero beers before, had mixed results with them.

infact the first time I tried them I ended up getting a full abv beer by accident as well.

1 hour ago, bob smith said:

you sit on the edge of your bed and you ask yourself

I thought you were going to ask yourself....

Did I remember to empty my Glow In The Dark Urine Bottle...

Just because I assume you often might need one....

Before retiring every evening....

image.png.f3704dc7739c8dd7ff246293260b1710.png

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, bob smith said:

little bit harsh, but you are entitled to your opinion I suppose.

'Harsh' is when you take a bong hit full of seeds. With reading your post and many previous posts that you have made I was being realistic.....however you are correct, it is my opinion.

1 minute ago, dingdongrb said:

'Harsh' is when you take a bong hit full of seeds. With reading your post and many previous posts that you have made I was being realistic.....however you are correct, it is my opinion.

Ok. Thanks for that then.