Pattaya Set to Complete Construction of Mega Project Football Stadium within 820 Days After Picking New Contractor

webfact

So nearly 3 more years? 

What a monumental coxx up that project has been......to go along with the Waterfront fiasco.

I hope it can be sorted,  after all, soi 15 got completed recently before high season, I wasn't expecting that. 

• Like 1

"Of particular concern is that the equipment and internal facilities within the building have been damaged due to a lack of maintenance and security."

Seems those concerns would be there regardless of stadium is completed or not.....

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, pegman said:

Didn't the army have the build contract at one point? I remember a debate at the time about how ethical using conscript labour was.

Yes, army was there doing steel fabrication / rebar work for one or two years. not sure what the work was for,  stadium or an other project. but there were camped out there by the side of the main building.

Edited by quake
  • Thumbs Up 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now