Lotus’s go pet-friendly shopping paw-tnership in 100 stores in Thailand

webfact

53 minutes ago, webfact said:

To bring pets into the supermarket, pet parents must meet four conditions, including:

Pets must be safely contained within a bag or a trolley.
Pet parents are responsible for providing an appropriate bag or cart for their furry companions.
Pets must not walk around inside Lotus’s.
Pets are not allowed in restaurants without a pet welcome restaurant sign.

Doesn't seem so unreasonable to me, as long as they're not free to wander and pee up and down the aisles.

In my hometown, people can bring their support animals into stores.  Stores aren't allowed to challenge whether that's actually a trained support animal, or if the person is even entitled to a support animal (by some medical criteria), without fear of a lawsuit.  There's some pretty mangy "support animals" traipsing in the stores, with no way they'd fit in a trolley.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 4
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Good afternoon ???? 

the question would be , Are the  pets fully vaccinated ? And how will you control pets with behavioral problems with people and other pets.

I hope you are prepared Tesco ???? I would worry about those questions I asked to avoid legal liabilities: ???? Hopefully ???? You’ve thought of those things ???? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Bim Smith said:

Why because they are unclean? I could catch a 1000 things from you that could kill me. Not one from a dog except Rabies 

The Lotus near me has the new pet store, it is nowhere near the Tesco food store, it is built in the car park....:coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

The information on their website says dogs won't be able to go in the supermarket zone, so it sounds like they can only be in the mall part of the building, not around the food.

It will be interesting to see how this works, I can take the mutt to the shop but I can't actually shop coz he's not allowed inside.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

This is how most of the pet-friendly malls operate. You can take them into the building (some say they have to be in a stroller/bag, some let say they can walk on leash.) Once you are inside, it's up to the individual stores whether they can go in. We go to K-village quite often, as it has a small dog park as well. You can take a dog into the mall, but not into most of the shops. The restaurants with outdoor seating are all fine with you having a dog there. (I'm not sure if they would let you go inside a restaurant, I've never asked.)

Haven't been there in a while, but I remember K-Village being open air.

• Like 1