Rand Paul: Withdraw Ukraine money if you want to avoid shutdown

Social Media

3 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Definitely don't want Russia taking control of the "breadbasket" of Europe.

Try to wrap your head around that and not persuaded by idiot Right Wing nutcases.

Scare mongering there , suggesting that Russia will starve Europe to death if they win in Ukraine .

Russia has more right to the Ukraine than European Countries do , Ukraine is Russia "breadbasket" its not Europeans breadbasket 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Stated more than a few times, I would cut all foreign aid, and bring all military back to US soil & waters.  Stop playing world police force & corporate security.  Billion $$$ can pay for their own security.

31+ Trillion $$$ debt, can't pay own bills, and giving sh!t away.

Can't fix stupid

100% agree. Fix your own backyard first before digging up others. Basic life advice. If you do a deal with Ukraine you lease them arms which they have to pay for over time. You don't spend a dime or send troops.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

No, I don't.  I guess you missed borrowing to finance the Gulf wars, 10 ish year, and bank/market bailout. Thank you Bush & Obama.

5T to 20T $$$$, I don't thing the tax cuts would have made up the amount.

Sending with no way to pay.

Maybe you missed this:

Stupid

US should be debt free and rich with all its companies

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

And you trust Putin's "guarantees"?

Like Prigozhen did?

Nobody in the real world is that stupid.

Ukraine is going to grind up Putin's army until it is no longer a threat. That will be Ukrainian victory.

Can you be a bit more specific as to whay constitutes "victory"? Does it include a full return to the pre-war borders? Does it include the return of the Crimea? You are sadly guilty of what many supporters of the war also do- make vague proclamations and gaslight anyone who disagrees as a Putin puppet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrJ2U said:

Try to wrap your head around that and not persuaded by idiot Right Wing nutcases.

Why ? You have land in Ukraine or action company ?

• Confused 2

40 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Can you be a bit more specific as to whay constitutes "victory"? Does it include a full return to the pre-war borders? Does it include the return of the Crimea? You are sadly guilty of what many supporters of the war also do- make vague proclamations and gaslight anyone who disagrees as a Putin puppet. 

Yes.

Ukraine returns to its internationally recognized borders.

Putin will lose, I am so sorry for you.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, heybruce said:

Do a little research on Japan's Tokugawa shogunate period and China's Edict of Haijin.  Both were led to periods of enforce isolation, neither ended well.

Or simply give a modern example of a prosperous nation that isolates itself from the world and reality.

These guys aren't interested in facts or history. All they know is their internet friends tell them money for Ukraine is bad, and Putin wants peace.

They don't understand that some of their internet friends are in Russia.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I do think that the Western money being given to Ukraine could be better spent at home, rather than giving the money to Ukraine and its a squabble between Russia and Ukraine and I don't think that Putin is going to move on to other Countries after Ukraine 

Its pretty obvious you don't understand the nature of Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

11 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

There are no supporters of the war. There are people though saying 'russia took part of Ukraine and tried to take the whole country, I don't care, let them have whatever part of Europe they want '.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

12 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

And exactly why isn't Europe doing something about it?  You all bitch and moan that the USA throws it's power around too much... but now that you need our help... once again... you want our dollars and support.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

And exactly why isn't Europe doing something about it?  You all bitch and moan that the USA throws it's power around too much... but now that you need our help... once again... you want our dollars and support.

Europe is funding Ukraine's effort to repel Russian invaders. They are sending weapons.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1