Mysterious Man in Suit Causes Stir in Pattaya

webfact

Coincidentally.... a Thai man (presumably), simply sat down in the road in front of me as I drove out of Big-CX about midday yesterday.  Just left the car park, where I was turning left to go North down soi Yume. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Coincidentally.... a Thai man (presumably), simply sat down in the road in front of me as I drove out of Big-CX about midday yesterday.  Just left the car park, where I was turning left to go North down soi Yume. 

You mean go north UP Soi Yume.

4 hours ago, webfact said:

image.jpeg

Pattaya residents and passersby were bewildered on the 1st of October when a man, elegantly dressed in a suit, was found acting erratically in the middle of Sukhumvit Road.

The unknown individual, sporting a brown suit, yellow shirt, black hat, and sunglasses, was waving his mobile phone amidst the traffic, causing vehicles to brake abruptly and stirring alarm among the locals, reported Daily News.

Authorities were alerted about the disconcerting scene near Tesco Lotus in South Pattaya. By the time the news reporters reached the location, the mysterious man had vanished. He was last seen entering a nearby shopping mall, but efforts to locate him within were futile.

Upon inspection of CCTV footage, it was revealed that the man is popularly known as "K Roi Lan." The public is familiar with his face, yet his sudden, unexplained appearance in the middle of the street has left the city abuzz with speculation.

Questions about the man’s identity and the reasons behind his peculiar behavior linger. The incident continues to be the talk of the town, with residents and authorities alike seeking answers to this enigmatic occurrence.

Picture: Daily News

-- ASEAN NOW 2023-10-02

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Get your business in front of millions of customers who read ASEAN NOW with an interest in Thailand every month - email [email protected] for more information

Get our Daily Newsletter - Click HERE to subscribe

Where did I leave that bar girl, the love of my life ??  

26 minutes ago, 2baht said:

Let go, this is Thailand!

Let go of what? I know where I am. I just see so much that goes to news here that would never make news back home.I It's like they can't find anything else to show on TV but snakes in homes, people robbing gold stores, daily accidents, and things like this that happen daily in most major cities. In other words, not noteworthy.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

This is a daily occurrence in NYC, and never makes the news.

authorities were alerted about the disconcerting scene

his sudden, unexplained appearance in the middle of the street has left the city abuzz with speculation.

The incident continues to be the talk of the town, with residents and authorities alike seeking answers to this enigmatic occurrence.

A trifle over-written about a guy having a senior moment.  Did nothing happen over the weekend in Pattaya?

5 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Let go of what? I know where I am. I just see so much that goes to news here that would never make news back home.I It's like they can't find anything else to show on TV but snakes in homes, people robbing gold stores, daily accidents, and things like this that happen daily in most major cities. In other words, not noteworthy.

The sacrifices they make to avoid defamation! Wonderful system! :thumbsup: