Defiant Trump turns up at $250m New York fraud trial to blast 'scam'

Social Media

5 hours ago, sirineou said:

Reading in this morning's news , a fourth defendant in the Georgia case pleaded guilty to a felony charge. and will be cooperating . You can bet your last dollar that all those who plead guilty and took a plead deal, did so because the evidence is so great that they knew they had no chance of an acquittal. 

Non O f these lawyers will ever practice law and they are all actively submitting job applications with McDonalds 

"

ATLANTA (AP) — Attorney and prominent conservative media figure Jenna Ellis pleaded guilty Tuesday to a felony charge over efforts to overturn Donald Trump’s 2020 election loss in Georgia, tearfully telling the judge she looks back on that time with “deep remorse.”

Ellis, the fourth defendant in the case to enter into a plea deal with prosecutors, was a vocal part of Trump’s reelection campaign in the last presidential cycle and was charged alongside the Republican former president and 17 others with violating the state’s anti-racketeering law."

https://apnews.com/article/jenna-ellis-plea-deal-georgia-election-case-c4dbacd3e4bbb5415ebd3d42d8fa3128

Somehow I don’t really buy these crocodile tears. You also see that with a lot of those Jan. 6 Capitol stormers, that suddenly they are overcome with remorse. Looks to me like they are much more sorry that they got caught, than sorry that they did what they did. Or maybe that’s just me being cynical…..

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Somehow I don’t really buy these crocodile tears. You also see that with a lot of those Jan. 6 Capitol stormers, that suddenly they are overcome with remorse. Looks to me like they are much more sorry that they got caught, than sorry that they did what they did. Or maybe that’s just me being cynical…..

You are absolutely right 

She said "If I knew then what I know now"  realy? what do you know now that you did not know then? That you will go to jail? and then you thought you will get away with it?

" I should had done my do diligence" Realy? you  were his lawyer, you only had one job , to do your do diligence. are you now claiming incompetence? 

All the rats are jumping off the sinking ship, and they better get going while the going is good, because there are only so many seats in the life raft. 

More breaking news :

"Mark Meadows received immunity to testify to special counsel in federal election subversion probe "

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/24/politics/mark-meadows/index.html

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, sirineou said:

You are absolutely right 

She said "If I knew then what I know now"  realy? what do you know now that you did not know then? That you will go to jail? and then you thought you will get away with it?

" I should had done my do diligence" Realy? you  were his lawyer, you only had one job , to do your do diligence. are you now claiming incompetence? 

All the rats are jumping off the sinking ship, and they better get going while the going is good, because there are only so many seats in the life raft. 

More breaking news :

"Mark Meadows received immunity to testify to special counsel in federal election subversion probe "

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/10/24/politics/mark-meadows/index.html

All Fascist treasonous cowards getting off lightly for selling their country out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/24/2023 at 8:35 PM, Danderman123 said:

that can apparently put fear into every democrat, given their ever more IMO demented attacks on him using the legal system to get him banned from standing again.

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

that can apparently put fear into every democrat, given their ever more IMO demented attacks on him using the legal system to get him banned from standing again.

10 years from now, you will have forgotten about Trump.

Your side always loses in the long run.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2023 at 3:27 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

I agree beachlover, and so does James Carville and David Axelrod, the 2 people who got slick willie elected twice!  David Axelrod finally threw in the towel on biden yesterday, on the heels of that N.Y. Times poll the other day that showed that showed that Trump was up by between 4-10% over biden in PA, MI, GA, NV, and AZ, the only battleground state that biden was ahead was Wisconsin by 1.5%. I tried to tell the brainwashed lefties on this board a few weeks ago that my contacts within the Democrat Party machine in Chicago told me that biden won't make it till Christmas, and now after Axelrod weighed in yesterday, I doubt that biden will make it until Thanksgiving. The way things are shaping up this could be a real rout for Trump in the electoral college, and the Republicans could pick up between 4-6 seats in the Senate as well as another 20+ in the House. When someone deep inside the Democrat Party, with the gravitas of a David Axelrod says that biden needs to step down as a candidate right away, it means that bidens days are numbered.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/26/2023 at 3:09 PM, Danderman123 said:

10 years from now, you will have forgotten about Trump.

Your side always loses in the long run.

I don't have a political side. I vote for the least worst option. I used to vote labour, but in the last election I'd have have taken cyanide before I'd vote for that shower again.

I quite often don't vote at all, or waste my vote on a sure to lose party.

When I worked in London I couldn't vote for either Labour or the Tories, or the Liberals, so I voted for the ****** **** as a protest.

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, linksman00 said:

I tried to tell the brainwashed lefties on this board a few weeks ago that my contacts within the Democrat Party machine in Chicago told me that biden won't make it till Christmas, and now after Axelrod weighed in yesterday, I doubt that biden will make it until Thanksgiving.

Unfortunately that puts Harris in the big chair and even Biden is better than her.

She could do immense damage by November.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, linksman00 said:

I agree beachlover, and so does James Carville and David Axelrod, the 2 people who got slick willie elected twice!  David Axelrod finally threw in the towel on biden yesterday, on the heels of that N.Y. Times poll the other day that showed that showed that Trump was up by between 4-10% over biden in PA, MI, GA, NV, and AZ, the only battleground state that biden was ahead was Wisconsin by 1.5%. I tried to tell the brainwashed lefties on this board a few weeks ago that my contacts within the Democrat Party machine in Chicago told me that biden won't make it till Christmas, and now after Axelrod weighed in yesterday, I doubt that biden will make it until Thanksgiving. The way things are shaping up this could be a real rout for Trump in the electoral college, and the Republicans could pick up between 4-6 seats in the Senate as well as another 20+ in the House. When someone deep inside the Democrat Party, with the gravitas of a David Axelrod says that biden needs to step down as a candidate right away, it means that bidens days are numbered.

I am sure that the Real World gives you surprises every day.

Trump will lose the next election. 

• Like 1

Here's a link to an article about advice from a lawyer who once deposed Trump. Her major piece of advice is to let him talk. She also noted that he was absurdly responsive to flattery. And that he was completely unprepared for the deposition.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/11/06/tips-questioning-trump-under-oath-00125439

She Tangled with Trump in a Deposition. Here’s Her Strategy When He’s Under Oath.
“Just let him talk. I got exactly what I wanted by letting him talk.”

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2023/11/06/tips-questioning-trump-under-oath-00125439

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

Can't understand the minds of American voters. As David Axelrod said in a interview ön the one side, we have a guy who is not just a convicted felon, but convicted of trying to overturn the free and fair election, and seize the power of the presidency" and that Trump 2.0 is the equivalent of the Delta variant of democracy and 1,000 times more virulent than the first and harder to control; yet he may possible be the next President. Jesus weep for America. 

Trump will not win the election in 2024.

Just like he lost in 2024.

• Like 1

On 11/6/2023 at 7:57 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Unfortunately that puts Harris in the big chair and even Biden is better than her.

She could do immense damage by November.

Beachlover, don't worry about that airhead Harris ever sitting "in the big chair" , Biden will not step down as President, just as the candidate for 2024.  The way it is looking, Gov. Gavin Newsom of the Republik of Kalifornia will be the Dems choice as candidate in the 2024 Presidential election. Newsom is a double edged sword, on the one hand he is an attractive candidate who will have virtually all the MSM and social media amplifying his lies, while at the same time censoring any speech against him, but on the other hand he is your typical left wing marxist clown, who has run Kalifornia into the ground, and who's extreme left wing policies will not play well in the 6 key swing states. Tonight is the final Republican debate for the single digit midgets, and as we move through the holidays and into the New Year, both the donor class and even the RINO's and NEOCON's will all start falling in line behind President Trump.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

On 11/6/2023 at 9:23 PM, Danderman123 said:

Trump will not win the election in 2024.

Just like he lost in 2024.

"Just like he lost in 2024"???  That's OK dander we know that you meant to say 2020!  A word to the wise though, be sure to lock up any sharp objects that you have around the house on the evening of Nov. 5th 2024, because when you wake up on Nov. 6th and hear the words "President elect Trump" on the TV, you might be tempted to do something rash :biggrin:

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/25/2023 at 12:27 AM, charleskerins said:

All Fascist treasonous cowards getting off lightly for selling their country out.

"All fascist treasonous cowards getting off lightly for selling their country out"   Be patient my friend, the subpoena's for Hunter Biden, James Biden and other members of the Biden crime family, just went out yesterday, so it is still possible that dementia Joe and his entire fascist treasonous and traitorous family might very well not get off lightly for selling their country out :smile:

• Haha 2

On 10/18/2023 at 8:40 AM, placeholder said:

Trump’s fraudulent financial statements were key to getting loans, former bank official says

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/donald-trumps-fraudulent-financial-statements-were-key-to-getting-loans-former-bank-official-says

So the banks are trying to shield themselves from responsibility to vet the financials before giving out loans... If you ask your neighbor how much his house is worth, I bet that he states the value to be higher than what he can actually get for it in the open market... goes on everyday by people just like you... no one undervalues anything that they own.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

So the banks are trying to shield themselves from responsibility to vet the financials before giving out loans... If you ask your neighbor how much his house is worth, I bet that he states the value to be higher than what he can actually get for it in the open market... goes on everyday by people just like you... no one undervalues anything that they own.

If your neighbor borrowed money from you by using his house as collateral  and claiming that his house was 30,000 square feet when it was only 11,000 square feet or that it had valuable development rights when those rights didn't exist that would be fraud.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

'No one undervalues anything that they own'?

Except those fraudsters like the Trump Crime family et alia, who want to pay less insurance and property taxes.

Edited by LosLobo
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, placeholder said:

If your neighbor borrowed money from you by using his house as collateral  and claiming that his house was 30,000 square feet when it was only 11,000 square feet or that it had valuable development rights when those rights didn't exist that would be fraud.

Best to read up on real estate law... every contract ever written has a disclaimer that in essence makes it the buyer's (in this case the banks loaning the money) responsibility to measure (vet) the statements in the listing.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, linksman00 said:

Beachlover, don't worry about that airhead Harris ever sitting "in the big chair" , Biden will not step down as President, just as the candidate for 2024.  The way it is looking, Gov. Gavin Newsom of the Republik of Kalifornia will be the Dems choice as candidate in the 2024 Presidential election. Newsom is a double edged sword, on the one hand he is an attractive candidate who will have virtually all the MSM and social media amplifying his lies, while at the same time censoring any speech against him, but on the other hand he is your typical left wing marxist clown, who has run Kalifornia into the ground, and who's extreme left wing policies will not play well in the 6 key swing states. Tonight is the final Republican debate for the single digit midgets, and as we move through the holidays and into the New Year, both the donor class and even the RINO's and NEOCON's will all start falling in line behind President Trump.

You really should learn about Marxism and left wing before commenting about it.

4 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

So now you're saying that he didn't over value his assets... please tell... which one is it???

He overvalued to get cheaper loans and undervalued to pay less taxes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1