Video Shows Biden Saying, 'She Was 12, I was 30'?

Social Media

After all the videos of him touching, kissing, nibbling, harrassing kids he's actually admitted it now in his own words, yet still his supporters make excuses for him :sick:.

"She was 12, I was 30". Just let that sink in for a moment. ????

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

He's literally telling you what he is. Just as Saville did. Just as Rolf Harris did. 

Dressing it up as a joke does not make it "out of context". When someone in a powerful position tells you they are a Paedophile, believe them. 

When you make statements like “When someone in a powerful position tells you they are a Paedophile, believe them.

You need to come up with evidence of them doing so.

Not your own ‘Paedo Obsessed’ interpretation of out of context remarks from a video that has been edited with the intent to remove context.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

When you make statements like “When someone in a powerful position tells you they are a Paedophile, believe them.

You need to come up with evidence of them doing so.

Not your own ‘Paedo Obsessed’ interpretation of out of context remarks from a video that has been edited with the intent to remove context.

"She was 12, I was 30". Pretty straightforward stuff. 

Keep defending him though. :sick:

I guess this video is out of context as well? If the expression on the girl's face isn't enough, check the parents... :sick: 

Gross...

• Haha 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

"She was 12, I was 30". Pretty straightforward stuff. 

Keep defending him though. :sick:

I guess this video is out of context as well? If the expression on the girl's face isn't enough, check the parents... :sick: 

Gross...

I have neither expertise nor obsession in these matters.

I do know that the subject video was edited to remove context.

You know that too, but you ignore it.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I do know that the subject video was edited to remove context.

You know that too, but you ignore it.

I guess this was out of context as well? I guess if the 9 year old was 19 that would have been acceptable in Joe's mind? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I guess this was out of context as well? I guess if the 9 year old was 19 that would have been acceptable in Joe's mind? 

Yep more out of context and fixated misrepresentation of nothing at all worth bothering with.

What you ‘guess would be acceptable in Joe’s mind’ is by definition something that comes from your own mind.

How much more obvious does that get?!

• Like 2

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Yep more out of context and fixated misrepresentation of nothing at all worth bothering with.

What you ‘guess would be acceptable in Joe’s mind’ is by definition something that comes from your own mind.

How much more obvious does that get?!

It speaks volumes that you would defend him on something as disgusting as this :sick:.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

It speaks volumes that you would defend him on something as disgusting as this :sick:.

I don’t need to defend him against out of context edited videos and whatever  sordid imaginings you yourself dream up.

Here it is, you dreaming up what you guess is acceptable to Joe’s mind.

Black snd white, it all came out of your own head.

12 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I guess if the 9 year old was 19 that would have been acceptable in Joe's mind? 

Your guesses, are by definition your thoughts.

Not thoughts I’d want going on in my own head, but I’m not fixated on these same things.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, placeholder said:

Yes America lays in smoking ruins as another 336000 jobs were added to the economy in September. The battered, ruined economy which has now experienced less than 4% unemployment's for the longest stretch of time since the last one ended in 1969, 54 years ago. It is to weep over.

And the irony is that the poorest states are red states and red states need blue states and the mother of all irony is that red states are benefitting most from Bidenomics. Now who is the fool that said that Joe destroyed the country. 

• Thumbs Up 2

23 hours ago, impulse said:

NYC Mayor Eric Adams warns illegal immigrants will DESTROY the city...

And that's with NYC absorbing about half of their fair share of the 8 million illegal, unvetted migrants.  Not hard to extrapolate that to the country...

Mirrors the right wing sentiments in the movie, "Mississippi Burning"...............

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/9/2023 at 7:00 PM, placeholder said:

Yes America lays in smoking ruins as another 336000 jobs were added to the economy in September. The battered, ruined economy which has now experienced less than 4% unemployment's for the longest stretch of time since the last one ended in 1969, 54 years ago. It is to weep over.

Perhaps but the Dems have made it morally bankrupt which in my eyes is a lot worse.

What is a woman by the way?

Edited by Kinok Farang
Spelin mistake

What is upsetting about this?

"Based on our research, we rate MISSING CONTEXT the implication that Joe Biden said, "She was 12, I was 30," in reference to his wife. The comment was directed to an audience member during a recent speech. Joe and Jill Biden met when they were 32 and 23 years old, respectively."  https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/10/10/fact-check-joe-biden-quote-age-wrongly-associated-his-wife/8178528001/

"About three minutes into the speech, Biden appeared to recognize someone in the audience, who is not shown on camera. He abruptly trailed off and pointed to the person.

"You got to say hi to me. We go back a long way," he says, as the audience chuckled in response. "She was 12, and I was 30. But anyway, this woman helped me get an awful lot done.""  https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/sep/30/facebook-posts/no-biden-did-not-admit-he-had-inappropriate-relati/

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I can just imagine the "outrage" from certain posters if it were a different ( ex ) POTUS that had done that.

Seems it's only wrong if it's the wrong person doing it.

No need to edit videos in to make up accusations when It's about this ex-POTUS! ????

https://scribd.com/document/326057168/Jane-Doe-Declaration-as-Filed

• Thanks 2

It seems Russia Today found a year old (Sep 26, 2022) Facebook post and edited it to mislead gullible viewers.  Obviously a lot of posters here not only took the bait but also refuse to let it go.  There's a term for people like that, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to use it.

"A Russian state-run media outlet used recent remarks by President Joe Biden to further the false claim that he is a pedophile. "

"The claim, shared by Russian state media, baselessly implied that Biden’s comments acknowledging a longstanding friendship with an audience member amounted to him admitting to an inappropriate relationship with a minor. The claim referenced other, debunked claims that Biden is a pedophile. "  https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2022/sep/30/facebook-posts/no-biden-did-not-admit-he-had-inappropriate-relati/

• Thanks 2

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck... Joe has provided plenty of opportunities for "INFERENCES" to be made.  And before the Hateful 8 chime in with their "but, but, but's" there are others that have provided plenty of inferences as well about many things... just not this particular one... doesn't make this one less troubling about Joe

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I can just imagine the "outrage" from certain posters if it were a different ( ex ) POTUS that had done that.

Seems it's only wrong if it's the wrong person doing it.

I’m mindful of the rightwing predilection for confessions that masquerade as accusations.

• Thumbs Up 1

38 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck... Joe has provided plenty of opportunities for "INFERENCES" to be made.  And before the Hateful 8 chime in with their "but, but, but's" there are others that have provided plenty of inferences as well about many things... just not this particular one... doesn't make this one less troubling about Joe

Yeh, the edited video with context removed.

Your outrage is set at a low bar, no evidence required just baseless accusations.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Oh, you missed the bit about the clip being edited to put the statement completely out of context.

Of course you didn’t, you just ignored the fact.

A good southern politician would have said "I've known her since she was knee high to a grasshopper" and removed any reference to age difference or anything else that could be taken out of context.  Especially if he was a known hair sniffer, that would be important.

On 10/5/2023 at 8:36 AM, Social Media said:

image.png

In October 2023, a video went viral on social media, purportedly proving that U.S. President Joe Biden behaved inappropriately with a minor. "She was 12, I was 30," one viral post captioned the video, citing his alleged remark at a public event.

"I'm definitely not surprised ???? he is a weirdo," one X (formerly Twitter) user commented. A post from September 2022, with the same video and caption, received a comment that read, "When a pedophile TELLS you he's a pedophile BELIEVE it! #PedoHitlerbiden."

FULL STORY

image.png

Source? Illuminatibot................. Jesus Wept, this place is a joke sometimes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Your outrage is set at a low bar, no evidence required just baseless accusations.

Smarten up... google "inference" and maybe, just maybe you will understand why the bar is set lower by definition... but probably you will not.

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I'd love to see you say that if Trump had said it. ???? ???? 

The media strings up Trump  over anything they can; imagine the field day they'd have if he went around sniffing and groping children on camera and talking about them like this.

• Haha 1