ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

11 hours ago, kalasiner said:

Very disappointing. As an expert guesser, please guess for me the next winning lottery number. 

Let me have a wild guess at the content and you tell me how close I am .

A person claims to have a Jewish background and connections to the Holocaust, states that it must never happen again and the same thing is now happening in Israel and it must be stopped?

I haven't watched the video , how close was I to guessing  the content ?

8 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Indeed, I've said from the start that Israel are out of order. Sadly, a few here called me and Antisemite for saying so. 

How do you suggest they go about eliminating Hamas and destroying Hamas' infrastructure then? 

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Morch said:

Back on topic....

Reports on Arab media (will link if and when an ok English version pops) say there's already an Israeli delegation in Egypt, for talks regarding the situation. This includes ways to open the Egyptian border for supplies and humanitarian aid, allowing foreign national out - while stopping Hamas leaders from escaping.

As an aside it was also reported there's heavy pressure by the US for the swift release of Americans - and there might be something in the works (this was on various outlets, but nothing credible yet) - maybe part of the same talks as above.

Hope some understanding will be reached.

U.S. Push to Evacuate Americans From Gaza Falters Amid Egyptian Demands

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-makes-diplomatic-push-to-evacuate-americans-from-gaza/ar-AA1icEpO

An article that covers some of the things mentioned in my previous post.

7 minutes ago, Morch said:

U.S. Push to Evacuate Americans From Gaza Falters Amid Egyptian Demands

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-makes-diplomatic-push-to-evacuate-americans-from-gaza/ar-AA1icEpO

An article that covers some of the things mentioned in my previous post.

Considering that Hamas also controls the Gaza side of the Rafah border crossing into Egypt its not looking good.

• Like 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

Considering that Hamas also controls the Gaza side of the Rafah border crossing into Egypt its not looking good.

I'm not sure Hamas currently controls anything much, other than it's bunkers and whatnot. Seems like chaos reigns down there. How could they effectively control it anyway? If they'd show up in force, they'll be targeted by the IAF.

This goes back to comments made earlier, about them not having set provision for this emergency (as usual), at the expense of their own people (plus foreigners).

29 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Indeed, I've said from the start that Israel are out of order. Sadly, a few here called me and Antisemite for saying so. 

Could you state which post you are referring to and who stated it ?

Are you really sure that someone called you an Anti Semite just for saying that Israel is out of order ?

42 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

As you are agreeing with the poster's claim of ethnic cleansing:

There is NO ethnic cleansing, there is NO carpet bombing of Gaza. If you want ethnic cleansing, look to your friends Iran, Hamas, and others who deny the Jewish state's right to exist. 

Follow the logic for one minute.

Edited by rabas

11 hours ago, Thorgal said:

The ongoing collective punishment or ethnic cleansing is valid for some 2.200.000 Gazans.

2.200 Palestinians died of which 600 children with no connection to Hamas attacks.

Let's not forget that the Hamas Attack was done with some 1.500 militants.

It was actually 2600 Hamas militants that took part in the invasion of Israel and many of those went back to Gaza with their 150 hostages .

Israel is warring with Hamas and attempting to solve the hostage issue , its not collective punishment or ethnic cleansing 

14 minutes ago, Morch said:

I'm not sure Hamas currently controls anything much, other than it's bunkers and whatnot. Seems like chaos reigns down there. How could they effectively control it anyway? If they'd show up in force, they'll be targeted by the IAF.

This goes back to comments made earlier, about them not having set provision for this emergency (as usual), at the expense of their own people (plus foreigners).

This article just a few hours old also talks about the problems you mentioned but adds the possibility of the Hamas additionally making the crossing very difficult to open

U.S. Citizens Stuck At Gaza-Egypt Border After Crossing Agreement Possibly Hindered By Hamas

https://www.forbes.com/sites/antoniopequenoiv/2023/10/14/us-citizens-stuck-at-gaza-egypt-border-after-crossing-agreement-possibly-hindered-by-hamas/?sh=629c9d3129f9

No paywall link

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rabas said:

Hamas is using roadblocks and possibly car bombs to stop fleeing Gazans and kill them. Time to end Hamas.

Xlink roadblocks.

image.png.c66a2a8d7badefb2fda17f07d6a81182.png

XLink carbomb

image.png.47709fab637b966108f603141baf190f.png

Also just confirmed here:

IDF says Hamas is preventing civilians from evacuating northern Gaza

“We see an active effort by Hamas to block and prevent the population from going south. Hamas wants to show the world that it has casualties and dead,” IDF spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari says in a press conference.

“We continue to urge the residents of Gaza City, go south… Hamas wants you as human shields… This is for your personal safety,” Hagari adds. “We are going to attack very widely in Gaza City in the near future.”

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/idf-says-hamas-is-preventing-civilians-from-evacuating-northern-gaza/

• Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

This article just a few hours old also talks about the problems you mentioned but adds the possibility of the Hamas additionally making the crossing very difficult to open

U.S. Citizens Stuck At Gaza-Egypt Border After Crossing Agreement Possibly Hindered By Hamas

https://www.forbes.com/sites/antoniopequenoiv/2023/10/14/us-citizens-stuck-at-gaza-egypt-border-after-crossing-agreement-possibly-hindered-by-hamas/?sh=629c9d3129f9

No paywall link

Israel announced that it would bomb any supply truck attempting to deliver goods from Egypt into the Gaza Strip.

https://www.jewishpress.com/special-features/israel-at-war-iron-swords/us-unable-to-rescue-americans-from-gaza-as-israeli-invasion-nears/2023/10/15/

The above is the reason why Egypt didn't allow anyone into Egypt

6 minutes ago, vinny41 said:

Israel announced that it would bomb any supply truck attempting to deliver goods from Egypt into the Gaza Strip.

https://www.jewishpress.com/special-features/israel-at-war-iron-swords/us-unable-to-rescue-americans-from-gaza-as-israeli-invasion-nears/2023/10/15/

The above is the reason why Egypt didn't allow anyone into Egypt

That statement is not attributed to any official or gov dept? I wonder where they got it from, not seen it reported in any other press either.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

That statement is not attributed to any official or gov dept? I wonder where they got it from, not seen it reported in any other press either.

The Jewish Press is the largest independent weekly Jewish newspaper in the United States. The paper, founded by Rabbi Sholom Klass (1916-2000) and Mr. Raphael Schreiber (1885-1980), debuted as a national weekly in January 1960

I haven't seen a single statement from any government that states they have brokered a deal to permit humanitarian aid into Gaza 

Just now, vinny41 said:

The Jewish Press is the largest independent weekly Jewish newspaper in the United States. The paper, founded by Rabbi Sholom Klass (1916-2000) and Mr. Raphael Schreiber (1885-1980), debuted as a national weekly in January 1960

I haven't seen a single statement from any government that states they have brokered a deal to permit humanitarian aid into Gaza 

The Jewish Press is the largest independent weekly Jewish newspaper in the United States.

And? I would have thought they would have learned by now to provide a source for any claims as other credible media does.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr Derek said:

By allowing the Palestinians an independent state. Then there will be no need for Hamas to exist.

Try it. If it doesn't work and Hamas still keeps fighting (why would they?), then there is justifiable excuse for ethnic cleansing. Until then, there is no excuse. 

So, what would that state look like? What would be the borders? And why would Hamas relinquish power in such a scenario?

Hamas will keep fighting regardless. They are a death cult which has the goal of killing every Jew in the world, starting in Israel. 

• Thanks 2

Just now, Mr Derek said:

By allowing the Palestinians an independent state. Then there will be no need for Hamas to exist.

Try it. If it doesn't work and Hamas still keeps fighting (why would they?), then there is justifiable excuse for ethnic cleansing. Until then, there is no excuse. 

read Hamas Covenant    https://irp.fas.org/world/para/docs/880818a.htm

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, Mr Derek said:

Very naive 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

That doesn't sound right , Israel bombing Egypt would cause an escalation .

Do you have a link to that announcement ?

Earlier this week the Palestinian side of the Rafah crossing had to be closed due to multiple bombing by Israel

https://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/egypt-urges-israel-to-stop-bombing-rafah-crossing-to-allow-aid-delivery/

And the jewishpress article stated that 

Israel announced that it would bomb any supply truck attempting to deliver goods from Egypt into the Gaza Strip

Nothing about Israel bombing Egypt 

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

How do you suggest they go about eliminating Hamas and destroying Hamas' infrastructure then? 

I am not a diplomat, so have no idea. Personally, I don't think there is a peaceful solution, if they carry on the way they have been. 

50 minutes ago, Eloquent pilgrim said:

Most people that understand the meaning of the word “start” believe that the start was on Saturday 7th October when Hamas embarked on a rampage of unprecedented, barbaric, civilian slaughter; the fact that you think Israel were out of order from the start, firmly nails your colours to the mast.

Maybe it’s because you continue to make such statements, that you feel obliged every so often to tell everyone that you are not antisemitic; well, you know what the say about people that are always telling everyone that they are not something  ¯\_()_/¯

Stop this anti-Semitic nonsense. Now you're accusing people of being anti-Semitic because they say they're not.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Mr Derek said:

Do the Palestinians not already have an independent state? If not, what is stopping them? 

1 hour ago, rabas said:

As you are agreeing with the poster's claim of ethnic cleansing:

There is NO ethnic cleansing, there is NO carpet bombing of Gaza. If you want ethnic cleansing, look to your friends Iran, Hamas, and others who deny the Jewish state's right to exist. 

Follow the logic for one minute.

Wheeler is a dodgy far right character. More than one instance of false comments and reporting. Some would recall her from Covid-19 related nonsense reporting and views.

I'm sure that you could make your case without relying on her words.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Morch said:

Wheeler is a dodgy far right character. More than one instance of false comments and reporting. Some would recall her from Covid-19 related nonsense reporting and views.

I'm sure that you could make your case without relying on her words.

What does Wheeler have to do with anything? Is it your position that Israel carpet bombing Gaza? 

• Confused 2

26 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Stop this anti-Semitic nonsense. Now you're accusing people of being anti-Semitic because they say they're not.

If it walks like a duck  ….. you know the rest

BTW do you understand when this present conflict started, or like the poster I was replying to, think it only started when Israel responded to the most heinous and barbaric acts seen in this world since the holocaust ?

• Like 1