ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

2 hours ago, Neeranam said:

This guy explains things pretty well. 

Al Jizz…..lol

Here Exclusive interview with Netanyahu just a few hours old. No cease fire until hostage released. Possibility of pauses for an hour or so for humanitarian purposes only.

1 hour ago, BarraMarra said:

Why are there leaders outside Gaza living the life of Luxury.

Because they are cynical, ruthless evil men who don't care much about their own people.

I think that was addressed many times by now.

And then...

Hundreds of Israelis called for reserve duty with the IDF.

Some returned from abroad, other went back to volunteer.

Both of Netanyahu sons are eligible for reserve duty.

Both live abroad (London, Miami), with an attached security detail (quite likely combat reservists).

No sign either intends to return and give a hand.

Eldest son alternates between fueling Dad's social media 'poison machine' and, allegedly, making sure Dad's eyes remain on the political ball.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

Al Jizz…..lol

Here Exclusive interview with Netanyahu just a few hours old. No cease fire until hostage released. Possibility of pauses for an hour or so for humanitarian purposes only.

Wouldn't trust a word he says. He's got zero credibility. If and when Biden seriously decides to push, little doubt he'll cave in.

His 2008 elections slogan was about dismantling Hamas rule in Gaza (while at the same time promoting an opposite policy). Some years later, he'll give his blessing for Qatari money to fund projects in the Gaza Strip, surely aware where a chunk of this actually goes.

On the recent three weeks alone he had quite a few about turns when things initially said were badly received by the public. The most recent one, just a few days ago was blaming the protests and the reservist element within it for the attack. Backlash made him take it back.

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, RanongCat said:

First genuine concession to the reality of this manufactured  "war". Bibisan has and is enjoying his  "state of war" status that  probably will enable him to continue to defer multiple criminal corruption charges for as  long as he can prolong said status which he has already  declared  would/could be  a "long " time.

Climbing onboard his "War Cabinet" are  political opposition  figures who by default attain same said authority ( and no doubt salary ) to dictate the application of a counter terrorist  terrorist  militancy funded and supplied by the US in a corporate  clawback of several  billion $US annual  fundings while maintaining a significant degree of political ME influence that is  incrementally being ignored .

When you say 'manufactured' is this some conspiracy theory thing? Or a language issue? If the first, I think we had enough of this nonsense, if the second, please explain.

The opposition members who joined the government did so for the duration of the war, and are not receiving extra salaries or benefits associated with position. This was detailed on local news many times. The rest of the mini-rant lacks focus and his just more of the usual nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

This relentless attack on innocent people is tragic.  Apart from the dead, there are over 25,000 injured. 

There was debate earlier on the thread about whether or not Israel were committing war crime, now, even the fundamentalists can't say they are not. 

The Palestinian Ministry of Health in Gaza says 10,328 people in the besieged enclave have been killed in Israeli attacks since October 7.

The figure includes 4,237 children.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/liveblog/2023/11/7/israel-hamas-war-live-one-month-of-conflict-10000-dead-in-gaza

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Morch said:

When you say 'manufactured' is this some conspiracy theory thing? Or a language issue? If the first, I think we had enough of this nonsense, if the second, please explain.

The opposition members who joined the government did so for the duration of the war, and are not receiving extra salaries or benefits associated with position. This was detailed on local news many times. The rest of the mini-rant lacks focus and his just more of the usual nonsense.

This war could have been ended by exchanging the hostages and giving back all autonomous rights and advantages that Palestinians would have as an independent country. 

By "manufactured" or "forced" or "inevitable"  I think he means it's part of a serial manufacturing of destruction in the region for his own people and the Palestinians by just not applying international law for Palestinians under the legacy of Netanyahu.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Morch said:

Yeah, that I why I asked the poster. Not that interested in your 'interpretations' .

As for your first line, I'm aware that you're all for appeasement of terrorists, thanks.

I try to make friends with Israeli/Jewish people here on AN.

If you decide one day to be my friend I will earn 1 point as per Nick Carter scoreboard. One point is enough.

These points are important for future online discussions on AN.

I won't be called again a Hamas-lover, Holocaust denier, antisemitic, etc...

• Like 1
  • Confused 2