ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

6 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

Clearly not, otherwise they would have banned the Q'u**n years ago.

Also the UK is not at war, Israel is, so I don't know why you keep mentioning the place.

Is it so hard for you to read that article and say the Rabbi was wrong?

I think his article is indefensible.

• Like 2

Just now, Thorgal said:

There are no Hamas apologists on AN.

There's nothing wrong to call out ethnic cleansing and other crimes against humanity for non combatant Palestinians and non combatant hostages...

Get back to me when you have something worthwhile to add, I've already posted plenty of proof of his apologist posts

• Thumbs Up 3

3 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

+1.500 children (-16 Y) are still missing and are under the demolitions/buildings.

Israel will kill another couple of thousand women and some here will say 'at least they game them internet'.

Why are they ignoring the fact that 3,000 kids have been killed?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, JBChiangRai said:

I read the article and saw nothing wrong with it. It's exactly what I'd expect from that type of person. I did read some of the Bible when I was a kid.

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Israel will kill another couple of thousand women and some here will say 'at least they game them internet'.

Why are they ignoring the fact that 3,000 kids have been killed?

You have to go back to the latest speech of Netanyahu where he revealed the Biblical term : "AMALEK".

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

My math wasn't wrong, 246 were were Army personnel and Police, legitimate targets, erred by 16, prior to the subsequent fanaticism creating the atrocity. 

One could argue servicemen are legitimate targets of war, but police? 

Oh, and when did Palestine declare war on Irael, I missed that. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Based on UNESCO figures (29/10/2023)? Really?

Its from the official account of your Russian buddies Rybar Force

Well euh, they're not under pressure of the Hasbara Fellowship...please report as usual Brian... you start to be predictable...

13 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

What did he say?

Why do you not pull out and post the parts you think are indefensible? 

Don't be so intellectually lazy.  

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I thought you said a million, no? Liar01.jpeg.5063717644a618c276514909434433d1.jpegLiar02.jpeg.ab883dfb7ebaa54b5f87182d790f598b.jpeg

I've responded to your question about Palestinian civilians as non combatants that are still alive...

Your fallacy of misinterpretation doesn't work...and you've tried the same malicious trick with other posters in vain...

18 minutes ago, MrMojoRisin said:

Precision laser guided missiles and yet 3,000+ dead babies.

How gullible (or prejudiced) does one have to be to hide behind such transparent idiocy.

JDAM ordnance costs a heap of money and Israel doesn't have an unlimited supply. So I'll hazard a guess and say that most or all of the bombs hit their intended targets, as opposed to the IAF just flying around looking for targets of opportunity.

Why there were civilians in the area when the bombs hit? Best ask the leader of Hamas who uses his supposed brothers and sisters as human shields and blows them up when they try to leave.

At any rate, your description of the Israeli bombardment as "carpet bombing" is just plain wrong therefore hard to take anything you say seriously.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

All civilians living in Gaza are collectively guilty…

…Eliyahu ruled that there was absolutely no moral prohibition against the indiscriminate killing of civilians during a potential massive military offensive on Gaza aimed at stopping the rocket launchings. …

…According to Jewish war ethics, wrote Eliyahu, an entire city holds collective responsibility for the immoral behavior of individuals.

Paragraph 2 above is a war crime when carried out.

Can you honestly say you see nothing wrong here?

It's the standard eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth stuff you expect from that part of the world, been hearing it since Bible school. I don't know why you're getting so upset by it, it's not like this guy is in charge unlike say Ayatollah whatsisname.

1 minute ago, Lemsta69 said:

It's the standard eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth stuff you expect from that part of the world, been hearing it since Bible school. I don't know why you're getting so upset by it, it's not like this guy is in charge unlike say Ayatollah whatsisname.

So do you think what he says is okay? Or do you condemn it?

• Like 1