ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

23 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

You are a very sensitive person Neeraram, chill out or block me, you still haven't discovered the delight of humour yet.

Defamatory my giddy aunt!

Me sensitive !!

Why would I block you, I don't even know you? I was talking about someone else. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Morch said:

How would the French general know what intel Israel possesses ? How would he know Israel does not have Hamas collaborators/agents/informants?

The official Hamas website was down for a couple of days, then resurfaced on a Russian server, try there.

Why (again) a personal attack on me, why on AN as it's just an informative platform to exchange findings on the current conflict in Gaza ?

The French NATO general replied that Gaza is "a black hole" for Israel on intel.

Your fallacy (attempt) doesn't work to shift the French general his conclusions and findings to me so that I have to answer in his place...

If I do answer for him...you gonna ask me to prove it...

You've tried this trick multiple times in the past Morch without success.

Your quotes:

How would the French general know what intel Israel possesses ?

How would he know Israel does not have Hamas collaborators/agents/informants?

Edited by Thorgal
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Why (again) a personal attack on me, why on AN as it's just an informative platform to exchange findings on the current conflict in Gaza ?

The French NATO general replied that Gaza is "a black hole" for Israel on intel.

Your fallacy (attempt) doesn't work to shift the French general his conclusions and findings to me so that I have to answer in his place...

If I do answer for him...you gonna ask me to prove it...

You've tried this trick multiple times in the past Morch without success.

Your quotes:

How would the French general know what intel Israel possesses ?

How would he know Israel does not have Hamas collaborators/agents/informants?

Well, that came off as almost sincere - then recalled your posting history and had a laugh. Thanks.

There is no fallacy. You cite a source (the general), add to his words, and use this to support a point of view.

I'm questioning the basis of this argument.

You tried to use the General's background, title and perceived professionalism to bolster an opinion, or to lend it some extra credibility.

I'm popping that bubble, and you can't deal with it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

Thanks. Reference is to the Rutenberg power station which only provides 15% of Israeli power requirements, no mention of supplying Gaza. In any case the Israelis cut off power supply to Gaza. IMO collective punishment which is contrary to the Rules of War and no I am not a supporter of Hamas. BTW about time you ceased such comment regards other members of the forum and other false assumptions.

I was speaking about the posters that celebrated the bombing of the power station , I don't know whether you did or not and if you didn't then I wasn't referring to you .

Hamas use that power supply and Israel is within the rules not to supply that power (if Hamas are using it) , IF Hamas were not using that power, then it would be illegal 

1 hour ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Show me where Morch has said he supports Israel and where he has denounced the terrosits murders committed by Hamas, and I will stand corrected.

You are right, Morch hasn't denounced the Terrosits , why don't you ask him to clarify his position on the Terrosits ?

• Confused 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Thorgal said:

Please check up earlier posts about ICC and Israel.

Some people here declared that Israel didn't commit any war crimes, genocide and/or ethnic cleansing (depopulation).

OK, fine for me. Even UN senior officials declared the opposite about Israel's' war crimes, genocide and/or ethnic cleansing (depopulation).

2 hours ago, Thorgal said:

I'm glad you still can laugh, or you just forced yourself to mimic a laugh.

Posters like me are not accusing Israel of war crimes. Even the French lawyer is not accusing Israel of war crimes...

You seem to be agreeing with the people who claim Israel committed war crimes , otherwise why would you post their views (if you don't agree with them )

OK, I will ask you directly :

Do you think that Israel has committed war crimes ?

7 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

You seem to be agreeing with the people who claim Israel committed war crimes , otherwise why would you post their views (if you don't agree with them )

OK, I will ask you directly :

Do you think that Israel has committed war crimes ?

The question is not if there are war crimes happening since 7th of October in Gaza, the question is which expertise and reports are required to officialize the variety and severity of these war crimes.

My opinion is not a relevant vector in this whole process.

It's based on the expertise of the ICC prosecutors and the decision of the ICC judges.

Multiple times people ask these non-innocent questions to smear this impartiality to proportions of antisemitism, Hamas lover, etc...just scroll the last 5 pages back and your intellectual honesty will understand that's it's actually a malicious game. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

You are 'gibbering' and your post is nonsensical gibberish! 

Can you provide facts to your conclusion?

I don't understand where and how you come to that conclusion with what I'm posting.

10 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Lets just be honest . 

You are not impartial and you fully support the Palestinians  and you would like Israel to not exist anymore and for a Palestinians to replace Israel .

You were celebrating and Cheering Hamas on when they first began the attack 

Just be honest and . 

Can you provide facts of my posts and prove  that I'm not impartial?

Can you provide facts of my posts and prove that I support the Palestinians and NOT Hamas?

Can you provide facts of my posts and prove that I want Israel no more exists and to be replaced by the Palestinians?

Can you provide facts  of my posts and prove that I was celebrating and cheering Hamas on when they first began the attack?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thorgal said:

Can you provide facts of my posts and prove  that I'm not impartial?

Can you provide facts of my posts and prove that I support the Palestinians and NOT Hamas?

Can you provide facts of my posts and prove that I want Israel no more exists and to be replaced by the Palestinians?

Can you provide facts  of my posts and prove that I was celebrating and cheering Hamas on when they first began the attack?

Yes , all the posts are here