ISRAEL IS AT WAR !

Social Media

15 minutes ago, Thorgal said:

Israel never made such a bad PR since its creation. As well domestically as internationally.

EU can not carry the double standards between Russia and Israel for the same/similar war crimes. 

Many countries requested temporary/immediate cease fire + hostages exchange + long term peace negotiations.

Even US, Canada, UK and Australia can not backup too long the war crimes from Israel. The latest Iraqi response/attacks on US military bases in Iraq starts to be annoying.

Reunification between Sunni and Shia entities within the Muslim world has never been strong and the Arab nations 'solidarity for the Palestinian cause has never been so extensive. The Arab petrol states are investing in alternative non-oil economies and will be less dependent on the protection of US & UK.

Nobody ever stopped you to go full American war criminal. It's not a new concept. I prefer Swiss chocolate and pastry by the way.

More made up nonsense.

Hamas did not agree to a ceasefire, nor (to my knowledge) asked for one. Hamas did not agree to a hostage exchange deal as yet. I don't think world leaders are not aware of that.

There is no 'reunification' between Sunni and Shias, other than in your mind. There is no effective 'solidarity' with the Palestinian from Arab/Muslim countries. A whole lot of talk, yes. As for your oil predictions - maybe in years to come, not anytime soon. Irrelevant to current affairs.

2 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Naw we've become pussified. We need to stop playing so nice against teams that don't follow the rules.

We make some great stuff don't we? The IDF takes it and makes it even better. Great partnership.

Bet you your tax dollars go to buy our stuff. Buy American! Support genocide!

Indiscriminant bombing of civilians is playing by the rules? Some seem to be distracted by a lack of uniforms as not playing by the rules.

Edited by ozimoron

18 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Israel says Hamas militants are using hospitals as shields for fighters but hasn’t provided evidence of that, while Palestinians and rights groups accuse Israel of recklessly harming civilians seeking shelter.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-hamas-war-gaza-hospitals-be55b16dd18e55be1b8ad395163ca19b

Israel did provide evidence toward this, several times now. Linked extensively up topic.

This with regard to underground Hamas facilities under hospitals, Hamas takeover of Hospital supplies, and using areas near hospital grounds to launch rockets.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

How a bout Macron? Does he count? Refer a thread dedicated to his criticism of Israel

France? I had a like new French military rifle. It was never fired and only dropped once.

France: the home of Vichy and Dreyfus. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Israel did provide evidence toward this, several times now. Linked extensively up topic.

This with regard to underground Hamas facilities under hospitals, Hamas takeover of Hospital supplies, and using areas near hospital grounds to launch rockets.

AP seem to disagree that what you claim as evidence actually is.

4 minutes ago, Jeff the Chef said:

In an exclusive interview with the BBC this evening, French President Emmanuel Macron said Israel must stop killing babies and women in Gaza, but Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu responded that world leaders should be condemning Hamas, not Israel.

The solution to be babies and Woman being killed in Gaza is for them to all go to safe areas in Gaza , Israel have given them directions on how to get there and when to go .

The woman and children are willingly staying in order to protect the terrorists in the hope that Isreal doesn't bomb them both 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

To the extent that Hamas is using human shields they should be condemned but you are using that as a pretext or deflection from a factual war crime.

No.

There is not 'to the extent' - Hamas does use civilians as human shields. Hamas leaders openly called on civilians to remain n place, face the bombings and die for the cause. Using civilians as human shields is a war crime. Hamas practice of such is not a matter of argument - but of record, that and the rocket launches are routinely acknowledged as such even by UN bodies, committees and investigations.

Hamas usage of civilians is a factual war crime.

You alleging Israel targeting or intentionally killing civilians is not fact.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

The solution to be babies and Woman being killed in Gaza is for them to all go to safe areas in Gaza , Israel have given them directions on how to get there and when to go .

The woman and children are willingly staying in order to protect the terrorists in the hope that Isreal doesn't bomb them both 

Far right interpretation of the impossibility of moving 2 million people to where?

• Confused 1
  • Love It 1

11 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Does the distinction somehow matter? Stop clutching at straws.

It does matter when a whole lot of this war is waged in the public opinion front. Saying something is 'the most' is much stronger. Hence you chose it over being accurate. The same goes for many hyperbole memes, slogans and terms tossed about.

Regardless, my point about Hamas able to locate elsewhere, stands.

Just now, Morch said:

It does matter when a whole lot of this war is waged in the public opinion front. Saying something is 'the most' is much stronger. Hence you chose it over being accurate. The same goes for many hyperbole memes, slogans and terms tossed about.

Regardless, my point about Hamas able to locate elsewhere, stands.

So, Israel could locate elsewhere too? I believe that neither could do so.

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

Israel says Hamas militants are using hospitals as shields for fighters but hasn’t provided evidence of that, while Palestinians and rights groups accuse Israel of recklessly harming civilians seeking shelter.

https://apnews.com/article/israel-hamas-war-gaza-hospitals-be55b16dd18e55be1b8ad395163ca19b

IDF Spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari briefed international media outlets with video footage of Hamas gunmen emerging from a tunnel under Sheikh Hamad Hospital, as well firing at Israelis forces from within the building itself.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-releases-new-intel-detailing-hamas-use-of-gaza-hospitals-for-terror-purposes/

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

10,000 dead civilians. Fact.

Listen :

Civilians getting  killed in a war isn't a war crime *.

The law is more complex than that simple statement , but civilians getting killed in a war isn't a war crime .

(*Certain conditions do apply)

Can you understand that ?

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Morch said:

More made up nonsense.

Hamas did not agree to a ceasefire, nor (to my knowledge) asked for one. Hamas did not agree to a hostage exchange deal as yet. I don't think world leaders are not aware of that.

There is no 'reunification' between Sunni and Shias, other than in your mind. There is no effective 'solidarity' with the Palestinian from Arab/Muslim countries. A whole lot of talk, yes. As for your oil predictions - maybe in years to come, not anytime soon. Irrelevant to current affairs.

1. Hamas did not agree to a ceasefire, nor (to my knowledge) asked for one. Hamas did not agree to a hostage exchange deal as yet. I don't think world leaders are not aware of that.

Posted before : Many countries requested temporary/immediate cease fire + hostages exchange + long term peace negotiations.

note : I didn't mention Hamas in my post. I discussed the PR damage of Israel vs other countries/partners. Again, not Hamas. LOL

2. There is no 'reunification' between Sunni and Shias, other than in your mind.

Never seen Ayatollah + Saudi king before when only their core business was oil & gas and how to approach the Palestinian problem in the region. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veZ_SE-qTuM

3. There is no effective 'solidarity' with the Palestinian from Arab/Muslim countries. A whole lot of talk, yes. As for your oil predictions - maybe in years to come, not anytime soon. Irrelevant to current affairs.

No comment. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2InR9UqSZ4I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wlteEP1ijQ

Indiscriminant bombing of civilians is playing by the rules? Some seem to be distracted by a lack of uniforms as not playing by the rules.

The rules of war are not necessarily what you think them to be.

And again, that you use 'indiscriminant' doesn't make it so.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

IDF Spokesman Rear Adm. Daniel Hagari briefed international media outlets with video footage of Hamas gunmen emerging from a tunnel under Sheikh Hamad Hospital, as well firing at Israelis forces from within the building itself.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/idf-releases-new-intel-detailing-hamas-use-of-gaza-hospitals-for-terror-purposes/

I would have thought that you should require a better standard of evidence than that. Most would characterise that as propaganda.

Just now, ozimoron said:

I would have thought that you should require a better standard of evidence than that. Most would characterise that as propaganda.

You've got a lot of back tracking to do to supply links to your claims, currently zero received yet you lamely attempt to criticize video evidence footage. You have nothing troll

• Like 1

AP seem to disagree that what you claim as evidence actually is.

I'm not responsible for what AP publishes.

I do know that there was evidence presented by the IDF as to the things I mentioned.

Again, linked up topic more than once.