Democrat demands probe into Thaksin’s hospital stay amid preferential treatment claims

webfact

Just now, Deserted said:

I don't know if he will try to sue, maybe they are trying to lure him out of bed, which will question the validity of him being in hospital.

Yes, luring him out of bed will certainly prove he's faking it. Where do you get this stuff?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Deserted said:

Oh boy, I can't help but laugh at all this. Surely he would never have allowed a picture like that to be taken at the time? Seems more like a witch hunt to me. 

You might be right. Any witch that I have ever seen (most around Halloween time), usually have pitch black hair.

• Haha 1

Photo with Thaksin in pool has been taken some time ago , before prison .

But he gets special VIP treatment in hospital , the government should imply the law instead of showing the world how corrupt it is ...

His new nurse ... ?Satin Nurse Mini DressThailand is a rich man's paradise , can buy everything ...

• Like 2

Public probably will not believe all these statements by govt. Officials. In public eyes he did good things for Thailand in the past and now he's a good man again when the 10.000 Baht donation will come....securing him or his daughter next Prime Minister's seat.❤️

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Deserted said:

Oh boy, I can't help but laugh at all this. Surely he would never have allowed a picture like that to be taken at the time? Seems more like a witch hunt to me. 

I don't see any logic in your comment. 

• Thumbs Up 1