Russian Couple Suffers Panic Attack, Blames Eating Cannabis-Infused Cake

snoop1130

Ive done it all as a young lad! I haven’t smoked weed for 12 years!

Two years ago I went to a Falangs house we exchanged banana cup cakes that we made .

Without me knowing my wife mickyed up a batch and gave me some  that him and his wife cooked up.
I was totally off the charts! My heart was pounding! I couldn’t even drive home !It must of been laced with some kind of THC.imop

Definitely had a panic attack!

I told her never never do that again!

Edited by riclag

26 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

Cannabis being put into food is not new here

My Daughter is at a Uni in BKK and many of the Students refuse to eat at some places as they know cannabis is added to the food without telling the customers

That’s shocking!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, arick said:

I don't think it's cannabis. It's probable infused with something else.  But then these millennials are quite weak   I noticed they are even crying when they get told off by  Gordon on Hell's kitchen. 

Hm,....Edible cookeries with cannabis can give you that strong effect !!!

In fact it is much stronger than when you smoke it !!

But it can take up to two hours to feel the effect. The thing is to Plan when you want to feel the buzz,....the best is at home and have sex !!! this is Heaven !

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, Dogmatix said:

Counterintuitive but I recall from my misspent youth that a cold beer always seemed to work wonders probably through the depressive effect of alcohol taking the edge off the panic.  But it probably depends on your particular tolerance to cannabis and alcohol. Fruit, vit c and stuff didn't make any difference but a hot shower was good.  Your mileage may vary. 

Eating it is somewhat dangerous because the effects are unpredictable, when you didn't do the dosage yourself and build up from a small dosage.

Not to mention what chemicals may have been sprayed on the plants. I would not think the buds were washed ????. Unless one knows the source, don't eat it. 

20 hours ago, Dogmatix said:

Meanwhile in another part of Pattaya tourists were fighting  drunk and throwing up in the street or crashing their motor bikes into innocent Thais.

Was that the one who smoked weed too!

• Confused 1