75 year old Thai woman loses over 18 million baht to romance scam

webfact

59 minutes ago, HampiK said:

Rich and poor, they mostly not mix up.

If you ask an rich person, how many poor he knows, then he probably answers none. All of his friends are rich or at least well of.

Same as when you ask a poor, he will answer, that he only knows poor people.

And what is even more scared, that they then think the others really not exists. They really think all are same them!

The same we found many times in posts (even here). People from a specific society or living style will have difficulties to understand people from another society!

True. Like mix with like. You don't go to Roi Et to become rich, you don't go to Pattaya to read comic books.

5 hours ago, still kicking said:

So, explain to me Thai people supposed to be poor I can't even find 800000 baht to put in the bank for a retirement visa 

You don't go out that much, do you? I grew up in Thailand, and for those 27 years I have met many rich Thais and also the poor ones. My brother and Thai SIL has a business frequented by the hi-so. 

You are like my cousins who live in the US, who thought Thailand is a third world country with no tall buildings, high technology and poor people everywhere. When they came for a visit was so shocked and started visiting more.????????????‍♀️ It's okay though, I am leaning more towards you being an introvert. 

• Love It 1

I want to say something serious. To illustrate, my father was an alpha male and made a lot of money and was fairly good at handling it. He lived a long time, but when he reached a certain age I had to to take control of his finances and learn when to say no, which was a complete reversal of our relationship.

This should be common understanding. Take over. Do not let them make mistakes. Dominate. Period. And I doubt if I will object when my son starts doing it to me, which he already has in small ways.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Enzian said:

I want to say something serious. To illustrate, my father was an alpha male and made a lot of money and was fairly good at handling it. He lived a long time, but when he reached a certain age I had to to take control of his finances and learn when to say no, which was a complete reversal of our relationship.

This should be common understanding. Take over. Do not let them make mistakes. Dominate. Period. And I doubt if I will object when my son starts doing it to me, which he already has in small ways.

So you want a farang alpha male to organise the money for 75yo Thai women?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1